Top 10 Best usb dac headphone amp in 2021 Comparison Table
- LOW NOISE FLOOR — The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- DAC Chip—The Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- USB CONNECTION — Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN — A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
- [Unbelievably low noise floor] Optimized active low-pass and BASS circuit designs ensure lower noise floor in any situation, so your music is truly played back faithfully. The USB Type-C connector gives the device more compatibility. At the same time, the headphone/line/coaxial (up to 24 bit/192kHz) outputs make it easier to connect to other equipment.
- Easy to set up, no special software, app, or driver to install, a true plug-and-play digital audio adapter
- With USB, optical and coaxial S/PDIF inputs can fit with most home audio system, and RCA output can be connected to amplifier or powered speakers on your desktop; Built-in Hi-Fi headphone amp chip can drive most 16ohm to 200ohm headphones
- 160mW RMS(32 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 KHz, 0.01% THD), with bass and treble control can be used as preamp or volume controller for your PC/MAC/Computer
- Mini Compact D/A converter, stream bit-perfect 24bit/192KHz HD with low jitter, with output protect circuit, safe for your expensive audio system
- Come with 5V USB power supply cable, optical cable, USB type B cable and 18-month warranty; Full metallic shell to ensure high quality
- EarMen Eagle is a high-performance pocket-friendly USB DAC and Headphone Amp. It plays all 32bit/384kHz formats including PCM, DXD and DSD, and is compatible with iPhones, Android, MacOS and Windows with no need to manually install any drivers. Just plug and play.
- Featuring Audiophile SABRE DAC - Powered by ESS ES9281, which provides high-end audio performance with distortion plus noise (THD+N) less than 0.002%, ensuring Sonic Purity and Natural Sound.
- Low-Noise Design - EarMen Eagle uses Super LOW ESR tantalum capacitors, high grade components in the power-supply, and 4 layer gold plated PCB technology to reduce noise to a minimum. This improves super fine details, especially in Hi-Res audio tracks where you can feel and hear the difference.
- Gold plated PCB - EarMen Eagle’s PCB is 4 layer gold-plated and manufactured in-house using CNC drilling and pattern plating techniques. This produces a PCB that is unmatched in terms of quality and performance, guaranteeing minimal loss of sound quality.
- Design - After many years of experience in the audio industry, our engineers have used their knowledge to develop a device that will provide you with great sound. The EarMen Eagle is light-weight, but with robust aluminum enclosure and beautiful glass design details giving it a premium look. Its compact design lets you use EarMen Eagle wherever you want.
- ✅ HIGH RESOLUTION - Dual Core Burr Brown True Native chipset supports all hi-res audio formats up to PCM 32 bit / 768kHz, DSD512, and MQA (decoder)
- ✅ POWERFUL AMPLIFIER - Up to 4,100 mW headphone amplifier with balanced topology and 4.4mm output. Easily switch between Turbo (4,100mW) /Normal (785 mW) /Eco (265 mW) modes
- ✅ AMAZING SOUND - Ultra-Low noise, low distortion (0.00006%) OV2028 OpAmp, devil bass reproduction, and unbelievable resolution provide an unbeatable experience
- ✅ PORTABLE - Rechargeable battery provides 6-12 hours of listening, or play while charging
- ✅ CONNECTIONS - USB A, S/PDIF digital and optical audio inputs; 6.3mm and 4.4mm headphone outputs
- The HDV 820 delivers reference digital-to-analog conversion (DAC) and world-class headphone amplification in one audiophile-grade device
- Convert to analog from USB, S/PDIF coaxial and Optical sources with the ESS 9028PRO SABRE DAC
- Over 115 dB of pristine gain for vivid, dynamic sound reproduction with < 0.001 percent THD Screen reader support enabled.
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs; Outputs: XLR3, XLR4, 6.3mm (1/4-inch), dual 4.4mm Pentaconn (balanced) and stereo XLR analog pass-thru
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- ♫ USB input supports MQA decoding
- ♫ M500 uses top performance ES9038PRO D/A chip from ESS Technology
- ♫ XMOS XU-216, true 32bit audio processing, supports DoP and Native DSD, and reaches 32bit/768kHz and DSD512
- ♫ Ultra-low phase noise and optimized clock processing circuit are used to achieve ultra-low clock jitter
- ♫ 3 high-end dual op-amps LME49720 are used. The M500 enables low noise density and low distortion for maximum dynamic range and provides high output drive capability
- AK4493 DAC chips for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 768kHz/32bit and native DSD
- Equipped with XMOS XUF208 USB receiver chip+AKM AK4493 DAC+ Op-amps OPA1642 + flagship TI TPA6120
- Extremely powerful headphone amplification for a total power output of up to 1.5 W under a 32Ω load, and up to 20Vpp at 300Ω
- Multiple interfaces- headphone jacks(6.35mm) /RCA outputs+ USB Coaxial, Optical, and Line-in inputs
- More accurate ADC volume control +Gain and bass switches
- Usb Type-C DAC: supports up to 384kHz/32bit
- Power supply via the USB port: convenient and safe
- Various ports: lineout single-ended/ balanced headphone output coaxial and optical
- High-performance discrete headphone drive and circuit protection
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output; 1/4-inch unbalanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitors; highly precise crystal with low phase noise
- Playback 24bit/192kHz PCM and 11.2MHz DSD audio; high performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A)
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192kHz/24bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO gain selection (10dB) for wider selection of headphones; digital filter selecting roll-off characteristics and cut-off frequencies
- Dared MP-5BT is a most popular tube amplifier, sales over 100 thousand units, top player in hi-fi vacuum tube amplifier industry, It is a favorite of music buffs for the past 20 years, with a number of patented technologies, with amazing sound and amazing appearance, it is a work of art!
- This vacuum tube amplifier adopts hand welding and with highest quality components and materials to ensure the true reality of the sound quality, The amplifier hybrid preamp section and class AB power amp section. The tubes deliver warm and subtle music to the preamp section, while the solid state components increases the efficiency and quality of the music.
- 25 watts per channel output, power can drive most home stereo speakers, Support bluetooth wireless for android, iPhone, tablets, smartphones, other streaming devices (supports APTX), support direct line-in, friendly USB and Aux input, when you plug it in via DAC/USB. Speaker output, pre output and 3.5mm headphone personal listening output.
- Vacuum tube amplifiers in that the glass vaccum tube section is on the exterior. The chassis is made of finest stainless steel and plated with a high quality rose gold finish, flanked by two 1 inch thick wood panels with a lacquered black piano finish. which looks great in any office, study, or even in the midst of the swankiest cocktail party.
- This tube amplifier is the best choice for HIFI friends a first choice for music lover, see beautiful and sound beautiful, it's the Dared best-selling and most cost-effective tube amplifier, The machine is warranty for 1 years, If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Are you looking for top 10 great usb dac headphone amp for the money in 2021? We had scanned more than 33,458 customer satisfaction about top 10 best usb dac headphone amp in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: NextDrive Spectra Portable USB DAC – The World’s Smallest 32-bit DAC Headphone Amp for Truly Mastering Your Sound On-The-Go (Spectra X USB C)
Welcome to the future milestone in the audio revolution: The Spectra from NextDrive. Perform high resolution audio data files up to 32-little bit PCM or quad-fee DSD straight to your headphones or speakers, bypassing your device’s stock audio components. The Spectra packs a great deal of ability with ample output to generate all but the most demanding headphones, and its ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chip provides sound excellent previously assumed to be not possible in a variety element this measurement.
The revolution begins now.
Audiophile reviewers about the internet concur, the NextDrive Spectra basically cannot be defeat in terms of value vs . audio high quality, tech specs, portability, design quality, ease of use and general wow element. Many thanks to its ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chip, the Spectra delivers fantastic bass pace and clarity, properly-balanced mids marginally ahead, easy treble devoid of a trace of harshness.
Iphone and other iOS units, as nicely as products with USB C connectors, are not suitable with the Micro USB edition users of these products should purchase the frequent USB A version of the Spectra. A separate adapter will also be essential, bought separately.
– Normally examine quantity level in advance of use!
– Operates finest with substantial resolution recordings and large-conclude headphones or other audio gear
– Output up to 13.3 mW @ 300 Ohms extremely higher impedance headphones may have to have additional amplification
– Inline controls these kinds of as play/pause, vol. regulate or handsfree microphones are not supported
– Slight clicks may well be read when setting up/halting songs on products with USB electrical power preserving capabilities
Audio DAC/Amp: ESS Sabre 9018Q2C
Dynamic range: ≥121dB / THD +N: ≤0.001%
Max output: 13.3 mW @ 300 Ohm / 49 mW @ 32 Ohm
PCM: 32-little bit/384kHz / DSD: Quad-rate @ 11.2 MHz
3.75” x .44” x .44” / 95 x 11.2 x 11.2 mm
Whole size: 9.25 in / 23.5 cm prolonged
Top quality Quality DAC – Love matchless transportable Hello-Fi seem from ESS Technology’s SABRE 9018Q2C
RAVE Testimonials – Experienced critiques close to the internet praise its price, dimension, soundstage and excellent sound throughout bass, mids and treble
NOT Suitable with Iphone or iPad Plug-and-participate in connection with Home windows, Mac, Linux and Android (Android may have to have USB OTG adapter, bought independently.)
Ultra Portable – No batteries and slender style lets you hook up to your smartphone or pill and get it wherever (adapter might be demanded, marketed individually)
Hi RES AUDIO – Supports PCM audio information up to 32 bits / 384 kHz and DSD up to Quad-fee 11.2 MHz