Top 10 Best thin acoustic guitar in 2021 Comparison Table
- Product name: Rey
- Grand auditorium cutaway shape acoustic guitar
- Designed and set up in Los Angeles, California
- Padded gig bag included
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND: Martin’s D-10E Road Series guitar has a Sitka spruce and sapele construction that delivers crisp, powerful, and precise overtones with versatility and projection. This Martin professional guitar is complete with Fishman MX-T electronics that have a built-in auto-mute option for the audio output. The dreadnought guitar body style complements the solid wood construction by adding a rich and exceptional-sounding bass.
- SUPERIOR APPEARANCE: The Martin D-10E acoustic-electric guitars boast sapele backs and sides with Sitka spruce tops. The entirety of each guitar is completed with a satin finish. Each one has a mortise and tenon neck joint, scalloped X-brace, mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay, high-performance tapered neck, and chrome enclosed gear tuners, making them look as captivating as they sound.
- PREMIUM HANDMADE GUITARS: Handmade from the highest-quality wood, Martin’s Road Series of guitars are built to stand up to late-night jams, long studio sessions, and plenty of strumming or picking. These solid wood acoustic-electric guitars deliver unique designs, professional sounds, and enjoyable playing.
- ENHANCED PLAYABILITY: In addition to Martin’s iconic tone known worldwide, our guitars deliver enhanced playability that makes playing a pleasure, no matter your experience or skill level. Whether you’re playing rock, country, folk, bluegrass, or jazz, these guitars deliver a natural playing experience that you will love.
- MARTIN ACOUSTIC GUITARS: Martin’s superior guitar and string products remain the choice of musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone. Still handmade. Still the standard. Martin guitars are the real deal—not an imitation.
- Body Body type: Three-quarter Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Hawaiian Koa Back & sides: Koa Bracing pattern: Standard Body finish: Matte Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 22.75 in. Number of frets: 19 Neck finish: Matte Electronics Pickup/preamp: Yes Brand
- The Baby Taylor has maintained is a legitimate musical instrument that anyone can enjoy, and also a great second guitar for experienced players who want a travel guitar that sounds great and is satisfying to play
- The three-quarter-size Dreadnought helped touring musicians like Taylor Swift sketch new musical ideas on the road, and it's been a reliable musical accomplice for travelers seeking inspiration while trekking the world
- This limited-edition version features a beautiful Hawaiian koa top
- All Baby Taylor models ship with a durable travel-worthy gig bag made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Natural Finish
- Chrome hardware
- TP-4TD electronics
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND: Martin’s Little Martin LX1R acoustic guitar has a Sitka spruce top for warmth and projection, a high-pressure laminate (HPL) construction, and is Martin’s smallest guitar. While small in size, it is very big on tone, quality, and versatility. It sounds great being played around the campfire or while practicing around the house.
- SUPERIOR APPEARANCE: The Little Martin LX1R acoustic guitars are made with a Sitka spruce top, a stylish rosewood pattern, and high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. These acoustic guitars are built with sustainable wood certified parts and a mortise and tenon neck joint, non-scalloped X-Brace, standard tapered neck, and chrome-enclosed gear tuners, making it look as captivating as it sounds.
- PREMIUM HANDMADE GUITARS: Handmade from the highest-quality wood, Little Martin guitars are built to stand up to late-night jams, long studio sessions, and plenty of strumming or picking. These solid-wood, acoustic guitars deliver classic designs, professional sounds, and enjoyable playing.
- PLAYABILITY ENHANCED: In addition to Martin's iconic tone known worldwide, our guitars deliver enhanced playability that makes playing a pleasure, no matter your experience or skill level. Whether you're playing rock, country, folk, bluegrass, or jazz, these guitars deliver a natural playing experience that you will love.
- LITTLE MARTIN GUITARS: Martin's superior guitar and string products remain the choice for musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone. Still handmade. Still the standard. Martin guitars are the real deal—not an imitation.
- Incredible sound: Perfect for musicians-in-the-making or advanced players, this guitar features an impressive tone, standout projection and incredible sonics. It's waiting to be heard.
- Fine hardwood construction: Guitar is made from X-braced, A-grade Spruce wood, known for its resiliency and versatility and Basswood for warmth. Whether playing soft or loud, strumming or flatpicking, the guitar remains responsive and retains its tonal integrity.
- Thinline cutaway design: The body of this full-size (41") guitar is cut away at the neck for better access and more comfortable playing of the top frets. It's also thinline (3" thick) which creates an unparalleled sound & aesthetic, and is lightweight for burdenless travel and playing.
- Loaded with upgrades: On-board 4-band pickup/EQ (bass, mid-range, treble, and presence), two sets of upgraded phosphor bronze strings, and an ultra-glossy, tough-as-nails finish with chrome tuning pegs.
- Complete kit: Bundle includes the Ashthorpe guitar, a soft nylon "gig bag" guitar case, thin, medium & heavy celluloid picks, on-board 4-band pickup EQ, guitar cable, a shoulder strap, an extra set of strings and an owner's manual.
- Parlor-size agathis body
- Screened white purfling and rosette
- "C" shaped neck
- Rosewood bridge
- Layered Koa
- Chord mid-depth cutaway
- Center soundhole design
- Op-4bt preamp system
- Die-cast tuning machines
- Solid African Mahogany top
- Fishman Sonitone classical piezo
- Maple Binding
- Satin finish.Bridge Material:Pau Ferro
- 50mm nut width
- Select Spruce top, figured walnut back and sides with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing and preamp
- 25.5" Scale, okoume neck with 2 way truss rod
- Barcus Berry LX4 preamp system
- Wood vine Fingerboard inlay
- Black Diecast tuners
Are you finding for top 10 good thin acoustic guitar for your budget in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 91,878 customer satisfaction about top 10 best thin acoustic guitar in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Guild Guitars F-240E Acoustic-Electric Jumbo Guitar, Natural, Westerly Collection
Jumbo form at a player’s cost, the F-240E is an inexpensive tone cannon. Crafted with a reliable spruce major, mahogany sides, and an arched mahogany back, the comprehensive-bodied and effective voice of this Guild Jumbo gives guitarists with historically-Guild acoustic tone and voicing. Guild’s signature arched back structure allows for increased quantity and projection, lengthy maintain, and a lush, full audio. The F-240E functions Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, period of time-proper tortoiseshell pickguard, and a satin polyurethane complete. Out there in Organic.
Crafted with a reliable spruce leading, mahogany sides, and an arched mahogany back again, the complete-bodied and powerful voice of this Guild Jumbo offers guitarists with historically-Guild acoustic tone and voicing.
Guild’s signature arched back structure makes it possible for for increased quantity and projection, prolonged sustain, and a lush, complete sound.
The F-240E attributes Guild’s Fishman-intended AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, period-accurate tortoiseshell pickguard, and a satin polyurethane finish.
Obtainable in All-natural.