Top 10 Rated super slinky guitar strings in 2021 Comparison Table
- Includes 3 individually wrapped sets
- Recipes and popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Played by legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more.
- Element Shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, USA with the freshest and finest materials.
- Vintage Tone
- For electric guitar
- 3 x Super Slinky 2223
- Gauges .009 .011 .016 .024w .032 .042
- Made in USA, played worldwide
- Pack containing 3 sets
- Made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire
- .009-.042 Custom Gauge Electric Guitar Strings, Nickel Wound, Super Slinky
- Ernie Ball is a pioneer of rock and roll guitar strings. Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, and Slash are among the long list of Slinky players.
- Gauges: 9-11-16-24w-32-42.
- Gauges 9-11-16-24w-32-42. Made from nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around tin-plated hex-shaped steel core wire.
- They produce a well-balanced all-around good sound.
- Ernie Ball replacement strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum performance.
- Gauges 9-11-16-24w-32-42
- Gauges 9-11-16-24w-32-42
- Nickels are the most popular of the Ernie Ball Slinky guitar strings
- They're made from nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around tin-plated hex-shaped steel core wire
- The replacement strings produce a well-balanced all-around good sound
- Most popular bass string alloy
- Well balanced
- Good all around sound
- Titanium reinforced
- Treated with a micro-thin layer of enamel to prevent decay and corrosion
- All wound strings are treated with a micro-thin layer of enamel that prevents decay and corrosion up to five times more than uncoated sets
- In addition to treating the wound strings, each plain string features a rust-resistant plating along with a patented reinforcement winding of titanium wire
- Titanium's inherent strength prevents string breakage, string slippage, and is proven to keep your guitar strings in tune better than conventional plain strings
Are you looking for top 10 good super slinky guitar strings for your money in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 53,595 customer satisfaction about top 10 best super slinky guitar strings in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Ernie Ball 2223 Nickel Super Slinky Pink Electric Guitar Strings 6 Pack
Gauges 9-11-16-24w-32-42. Gauges 9-11-16-24w-32-42. Nickels are the most well-known of the Ernie Ball Slinky guitar strings. They are produced from nickel-plated steel wire wrapped about tin-plated hex-shaped metal main wire. The alternative strings create a effectively-well balanced all-close to fantastic seem. Ernie Ball strings are precision made to the optimum requirements and most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum functionality, and very long daily life. Ernie Ball is the pioneer of rock and roll guitar strings. Jimmy Website page, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, and Slash are among the prolonged record of Slinky players.
Nickels are the most well-known of the Ernie Ball Slinky guitar strings
They’re created from nickel-plated metal wire wrapped all around tin-plated hex-shaped steel main wire
The substitution strings make a properly-balanced all-all-around good sound