Top 10 Rated soundhole pickup for acoustic guitar in 2021 Comparison Table
- Highly Feedback-resistant
- Volume control
- Long battery life – 1,000 hours on one 3V lithium coin cell
- Adjustable pole pieces for perfect balance with most string types and gauges
- Long battery life – 1,000 hours on one 3V lithium coin cell
- Neodymium humbucking magnet structure for warm humbucking tone and exceptional string balanceIntegrated feedback-buster for high-volume playingLow profile, high impedance design needs no batteryFlexible surround reduces howling in high volume situationsEasy installation with no alteration fits most standard acoustic guitars with 3-7/8 or 4 diameter soundholeTool-free installation
- This humbucking magnetic soundhole pickup produces a warm and full sound while also greatly reducing hum and unwanted interference
- It also shares the same neodymium magnet structure as the award-winning Rare Earth pickup for exceptional string balance and incredible acoustic clarity
- Its low-profile, high impedance design needs no battery
- When you need to play in high-volume situations, the integrated soundhole cover reduces the build-up of energy inside the guitar that often leads to uncontrollable howling
- Transducer: Magnetic
- Placement: Soundhole
- Jack: 1/4" male
- Color: Maple
- Sweet and Clear Sound - DSS-6A pickups is an active guitar pickup and needs a 9v battery (INCLUDED). And it adopts double coil technology to reduce noise and feedback
- MIC Pickup - being able to pick up the authentic acoustic tone and every detailed sound like the overtone,Please work with AMP to receive sound
- 6 Adjustable Heads - by adjusting the heads, you can change the distance between strings and poles, so that you can get the tone you want.
- Solid Mahogany Housing - Solid Mahogany Housing can transmit acoustic vibrations stably, providing a balanced and clear tone.
- Soundhole diameter range: 3.8”/96.6mm ~ 3.94”/102mm. Note: Suitable for 6-string acoustic guitar but does not work with 3/4 size acoustic guitars like Taylor baby series, little martin series
- ★ FITS in soundholes from 3.88” (98.5 mm) to 3.94” (100mm) diameter. ★ HIGH impedance passive design, no battery required.
- ★ BUILT with Customized Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet and Single Coil with Handwound Oxygen-Free Copper.
- ★ SOLID Beech Wood Housing for better transmission of Acoustic Vibrations with Super String Balance and Pure Acoustic Clarity.
- ★ CAME with Customized Studio Grade Lossless Transmission Audio Cable.
- ★ QUICK Installation and Storage, no drilling required, harmless for guitars. ★ DOES not work with nylon guitar strings but only works with steel-string acoustic guitars. ★ DOES not work with 3/4-size guitars like Taylor Baby, Little Martin series.
- The Neo-D’s low-profile, high-impedance design needs no battery.
- Easy installation with no alteration!
- This item is sent from China,it will take 4-14 days from China to US!
- Available 3 11/16"and 4 1/8(94-105mm)diameter sound hole
- Fishman is dedicated to helping musicians achieve the truest sound possible whenever they plug in.
- The Rare Earth Humbucking pickup has been carefully re-voiced and fine-tuned to offer an even smoother treble response than their popular, category-defining predecessors.
- Equipped with cutting-edge neodymium magnets, the new Rare Earth pickups offer a warmer, more naturally acoustic tone, along with exceptional accuracy and increased musicality.
- Full-range body sensitivity
- Active or passive operation
- Feedback resistant
- Multi-segment battery check
- Adjustable pole pieces
- Patented TRUMIC carries the majority of the guitars’ frequency range while the Element Pickup carries the lowest frequencies
- Mix control blends between the TRU MIC augmented with low frequency support from the Element Pickup and full-range Element Pickup
- Noise cancelling microphone technology eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities from the inside of the guitar
- Soundhole preamp includes volume, mix, phase inversion, battery check, and mic trim controls
- All discrete pre-contoured soundhole preamp with preset crossover
Are you searching for top 10 good soundhole pickup for acoustic guitar for your budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 89,641 customer satisfaction about top 10 best soundhole pickup for acoustic guitar in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Donner Acoustic Guitar Pickup, DSS-6A Guitar Pickups Active Mahogany Soundhole Pickup with Mic Adjustable Heads Humbucker for Acoustic Guitar
Features stacked coils so that it can effectively reduce noise and provide excellent string-to-string balance and acoustic clarity.
6 Adjustable heads
By adjusting the heads, you can change the distance between strings and poles, so that you can get the tone you want.
The MIC pickup enables Donner DSS-6A to pick up not only the authentic acoustic tone but also some special sound such as the overtone, contributing to the warm and complex sound.
1 x Soundhole Pickup
1 x Hexagonal adjusting rod
1x 9v Battery
3 x Cable Holders
1 x Fixtures leather pad
1 x Owner’s Manual
Pickup Theory: Cutting Magnetic Lines
Pickup Type: Humbucking Active
Housing: SOLID Mahogany Housing
Connection Method: 64cm instrument cable with 3.5mm and 6.35mm jacks
Soundhole diameter range: 3.8”/96.6mm~3.94”/102mm.
No drilling hole, fast installation, just plug and play.
1. Take out the pickup and toward the 3.5mm jack side to the guitar bridge.
2. Slip the pickup into the soundhole from the high E string side. (Lose the string if it’s too tight)
3. Clip both sides of the pickup to the edge of the pan
4. Push the pickup to the end of the fingerboard as closely as possible.
MIC Pickup – being able to pick up the authentic acoustic tone and every detailed sound like the overtone,Please work with AMP to receive sound
6 Adjustable Heads – by adjusting the heads, you can change the distance between strings and poles, so that you can get the tone you want.
Solid Mahogany Housing – Solid Mahogany Housing can transmit acoustic vibrations stably, providing a balanced and clear tone.
Soundhole diameter range: 3.8”/96.6mm ~ 3.94”/102mm. Note: Suitable for 6-string acoustic guitar but does not work with 3/4 size acoustic guitars like Taylor baby series, little martin series