Top 10 Rated six channel amplifier in 2021 Comparison Table
- Class-D amplifier design delivers higher efficiency and greater output.
- Connect up to two speakers per channel at 2 ohms, or bridge two channels at 4 ohms for increased power.
- Conformal coated PCBs provide extra protection from the marine elements.
- Rigid aluminum alloy heat sink is molded for greater dissipation of heat.
- The amplifiers are available in monoblock, 4-channel, 5-channel, 6-channel and 8-channel configurations.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE AMPLIFIER: A slim yet robust multi-channel amplifier that supplies reliable power to up to six zones
- RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL: Can be configured as the main amplifier for an audio distribution system or as an amplifier for 5.1 or 7.2 home theater systems
- AUDIOPHILE-LEVEL AMPLIFICATION: Delivers high-resolution music playback with 80 Watts per channel (1KHz into 4 Ohms), 50W Watts per channel (1KHz into 8 Ohms)
- CLASS D EFFICIENCY: Uses Class D amplifier technology for low distortion and higher efficiency and special protection circuitry safeguards from thermal overload and short circuits
- SLIM DESIGN: Includes front-panel status indicators and slim form factor that is 2U rack-mountable (hardware included)
- 600 WATT POWER: The Pyle 6 Channel home audio amplifier is perfect for your PA and home theater entertainment. It gives you 600 Watts peak power which can be used for multi speakers with 4-8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality audio
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated indoor stereo receiver is compatible with wireless bluetooth and works with latest devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers. It also has a headphone jack for audio monitoring
- 6 INPUTS: The personal portable digital amp box has a USB flash drive / SD card reader for MP3 / WMA playback, AUX input, dual 1/4 inches microphone in, and RCA connector. It also has FM radio with digital LCD channel display, push type speaker connector. Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless Range Up to 40 plus feet
- TALK OVER BUTTON: The compact PA amplifier features a MIC talk over function which, when activated, the current music or audio being played will be temporarily halted. This function is used in paging, PA, voice over, and announcements
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has rotary knob and crisp buttons for treble, bass, master volume, echo, mic volume, mic tone configuration and source input mode selector. A remote control is also included in the package for distant control
- Features: HTX Series 6-Channel Class D Marine Amplifier. RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 100 watts x 6 chan. | 2 ohms: 150 watts x 6 chan. | Bridged, 4 ohms: 300 watts x 3 chan. | Total power output: 900 watts RMS. CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier, Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply, LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators, Removable crossover/level control cover, Removable wire terminals/plugs.
- Conformal coated PCB boards, Completely sealed, salt-water compliant high mass heat sink, Fully stainless steel hardware, Soft start turn-on, 6, 5 or 3 channel operation, 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection), Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers, Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation, Input sensitivity: 200mV - 6.1V.
- Frequency Response: 7 - 33,000 Hz, Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%, Signal to Noise Ration: >85 dB (75watts @4ohms), Selectable Crossover Modes (Ch1-6): Low / High, Variable crossover filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave, Fuse Rating: 40 A x 2, Speaker connections accept 12 - 16 AWG wiring, Dimensions: 7.126"W x 13.230"L x 3.000"H.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Ultra-High Speed Class D topology
- LED power (green) and protect (red/yellow) indicators
- State-of-the-art microelectronic components
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- Rated Power 14.4 V Stereo: 75W RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms | 100W RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
- THD at Rated Power: <1% THD, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.23 in. x 7.09 in. x 2.05 in. | 260 mm x 180 mm x 52 mm
- Up to 6 Separate Speaker Pairs to your Stereo System
- Accepts Speaker Wires Up to 14- Gauge
- Handles 100Watts Per Channel with Speaker Systems that have a Minimum Impedance of 8 Ohms
- Up to 6 Separate Speaker Pairs to your Stereo System - Support Two Stereo Amplifiers
- Accepts Speaker Wires Up to 14- Gauge - Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- POWERFUL 750 WATT: The Pyle 6-Channel Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier gives you 750W peak power which can be used for multi speakers w/ 4-8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality audio. Perfect for your PA and home theater entertainment
- BLUETOOTH CAPABLE: The personal portable digital amp box works with today’s latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers as it is equipped with Bluetooth wireless music streaming with hassle-free receiver pairing
- MULTIPLE INPUTS: The integrated indoor stereo receiver supports iPod or MP3, USB, micro SD, AUX playback, built-in FM radio w/ digital LCD display, audio input and REC + subwoofer output RCA (L/R) connectors. Also features 2 ¼” microphone inputs
- MIC TALK-OVER FUNCTION: The professional sound amplifying device features a MIC talk-over function which when activated the current music or audio being played will be temporarily halted. This function is used in paging, voice-over, and announcements
- INTEGRATED EQUALIZER: The compact amplifier has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization, mic and master volume adjustments. A remote control is also included in the package for distant audio adjustments
- Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 660w Dyno-Certified RMS With Status Mode LED Indicator.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 420 Watts (6 x 70 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. 660 Watts (6 x 110 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD. 660 Watts (3 x 220 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc): 2600 Watts (6 x 440 @ 2 ohms or 3 x 880 @ 4 Ohms). High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry.
- CH 1 - 6. Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control. 2 Ohm Stable Stereo. 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable. 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable@ 4 Ohm. 2 CH / 4 CH/ 6 CHInput Mode Selector. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry.
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors. Status Mode LED Indicator. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%. S / N Ratio: > 100dB. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuses. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.6" x 2"x 16.1".
Are you looking for top 10 great six channel amplifier on the market in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 29,241 customer satisfaction about top 10 best six channel amplifier in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Diamond Audio MICRO4V2 4-Channel 600 Watts RMS Class D Amplifier
DIAMOND AUDIO MICRO4V2 Bike 4-CHANNEL 600W RMS Component SPEAKERS AMPLIFIER
Enter sensitivity from 200mV to 10V accepts Line (RCA) and Speaker degree enter | Input selector swap (2 CH / 4 CH) | Selectable vehicle-flip-on manner: Sign Sensing (VOX), 12V Remote (REM) and DC offset (DC) | Fully variable, 12dB for each octave, digital crossovers | Developed-in BTR Port (MICRO-USB) to join our optional Bluetooth receiver-controller | Illuminated brand
RMS Energy Rating – RMS Electric power (2Ω): 150W x 4 | RMS Ability (4Ω): 80W x 4 | Bridged (mono 1Ω): N/A | Bridged (mono 2Ω): N/A | Bridged (mono 4Ω): 300W x 2 | Topology: Full Vary Course D Electrical power Offer | Electric power Offer: Full PWM | Electrical power Provide Threshold: 10.0VDC – 17.0VDC | Idle Recent: (.7A)
Distortion – THD 4 (1KHx @ 4Ω): .5% | S/N Ratio (A weighted @1W): -85dBA | S/N Ratio (A weighted @FP): -101.1dBA | Input Sensitivity – Reduced Input Level: 200mV – 10.0V | Large Input Amount: N/A | Input Impedance – Lower Input Stage: 20KΩ | Superior Input Level: 20KΩ
Output Stage – Output Impedance: .018Ω | Damping Element (50Hz@4Ω): >70 | Bandwidth (-3dB): 10Hz – 35Hz | Crossover (-12dB/Oct) | Variable Higher-Go: 40Hz – 400Hz | Variable Lower-Move: 40Hz – 400Hz | Variable Sunshine-Sonic: N/A | Fuse Ratings: 40A | Proportions: 9.07” L x 4.0” W x 1.46” H