Top 10 Rated reverb pedal guitar in 2021 Comparison Table
- 7-Mode Effects: Room, Hall, Church, Spring, Plate, Studio and Mod.
- Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone
- Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- LED indicator shows the working state.
- DC 9V Adapter power supply（not included）
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive soundDial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controlsNewly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technologyEight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effectsShimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modernplayersInput for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedalSupports mono or stereo operation
- The Package Height of the Product is 4 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 6 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 6 inches
- 3 high-quality reverb effects: Studio Reverb, Church Reverb, Plate Reverb.
- Ditital circuit design,true bypass provide transparent tone.
- Bright color and durable metal shell.
- Intuitive panel makes it easy to read and operate.
- Power Supply Not Included. Recommend to use 9V 150mA power supply.
- The world's first analog optical spring reverb pedal.
- Built around a traditional spring reverb tank.
- Sounds ranging from classic spring tank tones to colorful optical spring reverb tones with modulation and added harmonics.
- Separate level controls for the dry signal, spring and optical reverbs.
- 6 unique effects (optics, sweep, tremolo, reflect, feedback, harmonic).
- Use optional expression pedal (sold separately) to manipulate the Blend control
- Trails Bypass mode preserves your reverb tails
- Operates in either Mono or Stereo mode for interfacing with different gear
- Compact, tough metal enclosure
- Includes Dunlop ECB003 power adapter, 6 assorted Dunlop picks, and 2 MXR 6" right angle patch cables
- Delay/reverb effect pedal
- Time, Variation and Quality Controls
- Dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Reversible routing path
- New custom-built enclosure, Flexi-Switch silent relay based switching for traditional latching or momentary operation, and updated reverb algorithm for improved stereo imaging
- A dreamy sonic discovery device with up to 2 seconds of delay time and a lush reverb.
- Features complete control over delay time, repeats, mix and voice (with the tone control), as well as control over the reverb length and mix
- It can run in one of 3 different modes to really play with your tone: Normal, Reverse and Swell
- Features an expression jack that can be assigned to one of six different controls using the 'EXP' selector switch
- Reverb control blends reverb signal with unaffected signal
- Decay adjusts the length of the reverb tail
- Tone sweeps a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
- Engage footswitch for affected signal or true bypass
- Volume level control
Are you Googling for top 10 great reverb pedal guitar in the market in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 57,885 customer satisfaction about top 10 best reverb pedal guitar in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Caline Reverb Digital Guitar Pedal – CP-507 Mariana Modulated Reverb Digital Effect Pedal
With three independent controls affecting each of the seven presets, there is literally no end to the possibilities. An amazingly versatile tool to create sonic soundscapes the like of which you have only dreamed of.
7 Effects and 3 Controls
The Caline Multi-mod offers seven modes: The Abyss, Hot Springs, The Bends, Propeller, The deep, Mermaids, The Kraken.
3 independent controls: A, B,C.
The aluminum alloy shell design is more durable to use. And the mini size (4.5 x 2.5 x 1.4 in) and light weight (270g) are very portable to be carried in a bag.
Power requirements: 9V DC center negative
Current consumption: 100 mA
Easy to Use
Using the power adapter to connect to the power terminal, and at the same time use the guitar cable to connect the guitar to the input terminal, and the output terminal can use the guitar cable to connect the guitar amplifier.
1.A, B and C Knobs: Control individual parameters as shown on the pedal. Each setting creates different interactions with these three controls.
2.7 WAY SELECTOR Knob: The Abyss, Hot Springs, The Bends, Propeller, The deep, Mermaids, The Kraken. 3.lN: Plug in pedal.
4.OUT: To amp or other pedal.
5.Footswitch: Press to turn pedal ON/OFF.
A deep cavernous reverb with a long decay and a subtle, slow modulation for epic soundscapes.
A spring reverb with hidden depths and a long decay.
Dark, haunting phase and vibrato effects especially when run into delay – sonic landscapes as dark as the sea at 10,000 fathoms!
A versatile organic sounding tremelo reverb that takes you from lightly pulsating to deeply throbbing tones.
A lush flanger and reverb combination for ambient swells and shimmering chords.
Haunting and dissonant modulation designed to replicate the song of the mermaid: If you’re looking for something unique, unusual and striking, this is the sound for you!
Drown in a pitch shifting reverb with endless possibilities. The Kraken is hard to tame, but when dialled in it delivers endless joy.
Caline CP-5 series has a variety of functional models for you to choose from.
The Mariana crams 7 ‘out of this world’ modulated reverbs into one compact pedal offering amazing value for money and endless potential.
With three independent controls affecting each of the seven presets, (The Abyss, Hot Springs, The Bends, Propeller, The Deep, Mermaids, The Kraken).there is literally no end to the possibilities.
An amazingly versatile tool to create sonic soundscapes the like of which you have only dreamed of.
High quality aluminum alloy which is durable and have a classic size brings you a musical feast.9V DC adapter is needed ,There is not power adapter included,you need to buy one.