Top 10 Best ps2 guitar hero games in 2021 Comparison Table
SaleBestseller No. 1
Guitar Hero (Game Only)
- 4 difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert)
- 6 venues that range from basement parties to sold out stadiums
- 8 different characters that each offer their own look and unique style of playing, from metal head to classic rocker
- 2 different two-player modes that offers tons of multiplayer fun!
Bestseller No. 2
Wireless Guitar for Wii Guitar Hero and Rock Band Games Color Black
- Gametime Buddies Brand Name wireless guitar for Guitar Hero and Rock Band games.
- Size: 30 inches long with neck, 9.5 inch width at the guitar body.
- Wii remote controller slot on the front of guitar, easy to connect and hold the Wii Remote.
- Compatible with All Guitar Hero Games and Rock Band 2 or 3.
- Not compatible with the Rock Band games that requires microphone to play, such as Rock Band 1 and more.
Bestseller No. 3
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - PS2
- Realize a true rock concert experience with all new venues, incredible lighting effects, authentic instruments and sick character moves.
- Engage in boss battles, against the like of Slash from Guns N' Roses, and featuring original tracks recorded exclusively for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and defeat opponents to achieve legendary status in head-to-head competition.
- Gameplay variety options including single player Training, Quickplay and Career Modes, as well as Multiplayer Co-op Career, Face-off, Pro Face-off and Battle Modes.
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for PlayStation 2 features over 70 of the biggest and loudest songs ever compiled in a single game disc.
- Select and customize a wide variety of Guitar Hero characters - including three new ones - as you unlock venues featuring over-the-top stage design.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's - PlayStation 2
- KILLER 80s SOUNDTRACK: Pick up your axe and rock out to tracks ranging from New Wave to Hair Metal. Every song will have you tapping your feet and banging your head!
- AWESOME CHARACTERS: Play as your favorite Guitar Hero characters decked out in awesome 80’s outfits.
- CO-OP MULTIPLAYER: Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80s puts 2 players closer to the rock experience, enabling players to play cooperatively with one person on lead guitar, and the 2nd on bass or rhythm guitar.
- CHALLENGE A FRIEND: Jam against a friend in two competitive multiplayer modes.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT: Master those 80’s hits using the awesome Practice mode. Play any part of any song or even slow down the songs to really nail those difficult sections.
Bestseller No. 5
Guitar Hero - Aerosmith - PlayStation 2 (Game only)
- Venues from historical moments during the band's illustrious career offer the experience of "sweet emotion" and further capture the essence of the band's rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America's Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith's Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith's greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Guitar Hero 2 - PlayStation 2 (Game only)
- Three new characters go on tour with the existing Guitar Hero cast: The 50's throwback hardrocker, Eddie Knox; the beautiful heart-breaker, Casey Lynch; and the intimidating Norwegian-born metal force, Lars Umlaut.
- Guitar Hero II expands the electric guitar gaming experience by allowing players to play different guitar tracks per song: lead, bass or rhythm guitar, depending on the song.
- Guitar Hero II follows up on Guitar Hero's award-winning track list, with over 60 tracks including songs as made famous by Van Halen, Aerosmith, Guns 'N Roses, Avenged Sevenfold and others.
- New multiplayer modes include: local co-op mode for two-player fun, Pro Face-off where Players can now play head-to-head with full lead guitar tracks and Face-Off, The classic versus mode from Guitar Hero is back.
- Any Guitar Hero worth their weight in guitar picks knows it takes practice to become a guitar god. With the all-new Practice Mode, wannabe guitar heroes can now pick any song and practice specific sections and even slow it down.
Bestseller No. 7
Guitar Hero 5 Stand Alone Software - PlayStation 2 (Game only)
- Software compatible with Guitar Hero World Tour peripherals.
- In the all-new Party Play mode, players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session.
- Play with any in-game instrument combination in any game mode - multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers.
- Features new in-game artists and rock legends, including Johnny Cash, Carlos Santana and Shirley Mason from Garbage.
- The entire 85 song set list is available from the beginning of the game.
Bestseller No. 8
Guitar Hero 3-Disc Set with Guitar Hero I, Guitar Hero II and Guitar Hero 80's Encore - PlayStation 2
- Three complete games and cases in one packaged box.
- Save money by purchasing all three together.
Bestseller No. 9
Band Hero Stand Alone Software - PlayStation 2
- All new characters and venues to play as and explore.
- Create your own band – even 2 bassists and 2 guitarists.
- Enjoy 2-4 player local multiplayer support in co-op and competive modes.
- Supports all Guitar Hero instrument controllers within the same gaming platform, as well as other music/rhythm game controllers.
- Features some of the biggest names in music as in-game artists and playable characters, including Taylor Swift, Lily Allen, No Doubt, The All-American Rejects, Jackson 5, Janet Jackson, the Go-Go's, and more.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Rock Band or Guitar Hero USB Microphone (PS2 - PS3 - PS4 - Nintendo Switch - Xbox 360 - Xbox one) (Bulk Packaging)
- 15ft Long Cable
- Improved Dynamic Range Captures Loud and Quiet Performances
- Plug and Play mic for Game Streaming, Social Media broadcasting, Podcasts, Lectures, and Live interviews
- High Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) Accurately Reproduces Your Voice
- Also works well for recording main vocals or as an extra mic for adding backup singers to your favorite music and rhythm games
Are you looking for top 10 rated ps2 guitar hero games for your money in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 57,169 customer satisfaction about top 10 best ps2 guitar hero games in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Band Hero Stand Alone Software – PlayStation 2
Our rating: (4.4 / 5)
This November, spouse and children and buddies will occur jointly to ascend the digital phase and rock their way to superstardom with Band Hero. Brought to you by the makers of Guitar Hero, one of the finest-selling video clip match franchises of all time, Band Hero attributes the hottest chart-topping hits from everyone’s preferred functions which include Taylor Swift, Lily Allen, The All-American Rejects and Jackson 5. Headlined by some of the most significant names in songs as in-match artists and playable people, Band Hero is the best party match the place players of all ages will be equipped to expertise the signature, easy-to-understand but complicated-to-grasp Guitar Hero gameplay. Band Hero allows fans to produce the band they usually dreamed of applying any combination of guitar or drum controllers and vocals, offering rockers and performers of all ages the chance to expertise and interact with their favourite music. New music sensation Taylor Swift joins forces with Band Hero for the top relatives tunes gaming knowledge! Taylor Swift, international music feeling and greatest providing artist of 2008, will ascend an all-new digital stage this November in Band Hero. Budding music stars, their families and buddies, will all stay their musical fantasy on the Band Hero phase, enjoying as Taylor Swift or together with the singer/songwriter and guitarist, as she performs her smash-hits “Love Story” and “You Belong With Me” from her newest album Fearless as properly as “Picture to Burn” from her self-titled debut history. “Anything that encourages people to select up an instrument and enjoy, I’m fully guiding. And, I’m truly excited about Band Hero, because not only are supporters having to enjoy my songs, but I’m in fact in the match,” reported Swift. “There are so a lot of brilliant factors that go into staying in Band Hero, like receiving to customise my band to glimpse like my touring band, and it is so cool for persons to experience like they are encountering a single of my concert events. This is 1 of the closest issues out there to likely to see me accomplish!”
Create your individual band – even 2 bassists and 2 guitarists.
Take pleasure in 2-4 player local multiplayer help in co-op and competive modes.
Supports all Guitar Hero instrument controllers in the exact gaming system, as effectively as other tunes/rhythm activity controllers.
Functions some of the major names in audio as in-game artists and playable figures, which include Taylor Swift, Lily Allen, No Doubt, The All-American Rejects, Jackson 5, Janet Jackson, the Go-Go’s, and much more.