Top 10 Rated multi effects pedals for electric guitar in 2021 Comparison Table
- 71 built-in guitar effects and 13 amp models
- Free download of Zoom guitar lab Mac/Windows software
- 30-Second looper
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns
- Standard Guitar input, aux input for external audio players and amp/headphone output
- 70 high-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-liner amp modelling technology from the MICRO PREAMP series. Supports loading extra amp models via editing software.
- TONE CAPTURE function allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier to create brand new digital amp models
- 32 IR-based factory speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp
- 10 user slots to load in your favorite third-party IR files (2048 sample points)
- 11 different effects blocks with over 180 high-quality effects that cover all the bases from your favorite stompboxes and plugins to studio rack units.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interfaceEight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects typesDial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxesIncludes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effectsUpdated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedalManual mode for stomp box-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch
- Usb Audio/MIDI interface built in
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Updated flagship-level cosm amps derived from the gt-100
- 70 onboard high-quality digital effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators, and 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Use up to 7 effects/amps/cabinets simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- Built-in expression pedal
- 【8 EFFECTS MODULES】: Our MG-100 offers all guitar effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb, amplifier, and cabinet models. Each module has several effects, covering 58 effects in total; Up to 8 effects can be used simultaneously.
- 【13 CLASSIC AMP &11 SPEAKER CABINET MODELS】: It has 13 classic high-quality guitar AMP Models and 11 speaker cabinets with True Simulation of Analog Circuit (TSAC) technology. Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every AMP Model. And 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar.(120Hz, 250Hz, 750Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 6.4kHz)
- 【56 DRUM RHYTHMS & 40 SECONDS LOOPER】: Built-in 56 drum rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the 40 seconds Looper function allowing you to jam with unlimited overdub layers and countless hours.
- 【72 PRESETS】: A total of 72 presets, including 36 factories and 36 user presets which can provide multiple sound options for beginners. You can save any preferred tones by simply pressing down the SAVE button.
- 【LARGE COLOR LCD SCREEN DISPLAY】：Built-in High-quality TFT LCD color panel（160 x128）, way beyond any counterparts in the same price range. Powered by 6*AA Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter (ACD-007A) For 8 Hours of Continuous Use.
- 9 EFFECTS BLOCKS: Fxcomp, Distortion, Overdrive, Amp, Cab, Noise Gate, EQ, Modulation, Delay, Reverb; each block has several effects, covering 150+ effects in total; Up to 9 effects can be used simultaneously.
- 55 classic & modern high-quality guitar AMP Models that utilize non-linear digital amp modelling technology (giving a real tube amp tone, feel & response)
- 200 PRESETS can provide multiple sound options for beginners. Connect it to Windows PC or MAC via USB for software updates, and preset editing using the dedicated editor software.
- OTG FUNCTION supports compatible mobile phone or tablet connection. Enter the video/audio recording software for recording. This can also be used for live streaming.
- 80-SECOND LOOPER for your recording, 40 drum machine options, and 10 metronomes to expand your sound creativity. Expression Pedal can be set to control the volume or the effects. ONE-YEAR GUARANTEE.
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop.
- Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want.
- Stomp Lab IIG provides 103 types of modeling effects.
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the Tone Lab. series of multi-effect units.
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs.
- Analog RAT-Style Overdrive/Distortion and BigMuff-Style Fuzz Tones
- 3 Modulations w/ TAP TEMPO: Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo
- 3 Delays w/ TAP TEMPO: Analog, Tape, Reverse
- 3 Reverbs w/ TRAIL Function: Room, Hall, Plate
- Headphones Jack with CAB SIM; Built-in TUNER; 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply (Adapter included)
- Utilizes the same HX Modeling as Helix
- More than 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Easy and Intuitive To Use: The BOOMERANG III loop station is fun right out of the box. Any guitar player beginner or pro will love stacking some loops with our simple to use pedal style. Controls are easy to adjust so you can focus on the music
- High Quality Processor Sounds Great: The BOOMERANG is built solid and is a leader in superb sound quality. Offering two Sample Rates - 48KHz or 24KHz. Whether at home, in the studio, or the gig this looper pedal delivers sonic excellence
- 4 Distinct Play Styles Provides Ultimate Flexibility: 3 or 4 loops - your choice. Max recording time up to 35 minutes. Easily syncs to an external MIDI clock source. Multi effects included. No limit to the number of parts you can stack. Accessories available
- Perfect for Practicing or Live Performances: Great for jamming at home or on stage the Rang III allows you to be a one person band. Rugged 9" x 6" x 2" steel chassis makes it easy to fit on any pedal board and carry around. Power supply included
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Each BOOMERANG III is backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Boomerang simply contact us and we will take care of you. All pedals are shipped from the USA
Are you searching for top 10 rated multi effects pedals for electric guitar on the market in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 55,558 customer satisfaction about top 10 best multi effects pedals for electric guitar in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Valeton Dapper Mini Guitar Multi Effects Pedal (MES-1)
Valeton Dapper Mini Influence Strip/Multi-result Pedal for Electric Guitar
Dapper Mini is a critically potent effects strip with all the necessities for guitar. It truly is tiny but mighty. It has 4 primary functions: Drive module with overdrive and distortion, Chorus module with tuner, analog-voiced Hold off Method with faucet tempo. Besides, it has PHONES jack with built-in Cab SIM for silent jams.
TUNER module with fast, precise tuning
Versatile Push module combines overdrive and distortion in 1
Warm, lush Refrain module for growing your audio dimensions
Analog-voiced Hold off module with faucet tempo
Adjustable Telephones output with designed-in taxi simulator
Max. Delay Time: 1000ms
Electricity Requirement：9V DC center damaging electric power provide
Dimensions：197mm(D) × 65mm(W) × 42mm(H)
Bundle Incorporated: 1 x Dapper Mini Multi-result Pedal, 1 x 9V Electricity Adapter, 1 x User’s Manual, 2 x Silica Gel Desiccant
Information about Dapper Mini Impact Strip/Multi-effect Pedal
1. Generate Module
The Generate module is an overdrive/distortion combo. Use the toggle to find in between slick honey and imply dirt. In OD method, you get a heat, thick overdrive in DIST mode, you get that typical British large get sound.
2. Chorus Module
Plunge into the Chorus module to choose your audio to a courageous new entire world. Fantastic tune the onboard fee and depth knobs to beef up your cleans or give some added system to your drives.
Hold the Chorus module ON/OFF swap to empower the TUNER. When this module is activated, Dapper Mini will be MUTED. There are 3 LEDs ideal upcoming to OD/DIST toggle indicating the pitch accuracy.
LED light in crimson: Pitch flat LED gentle in inexperienced: In tune
3. Hold off Module
Use the analog-voiced Hold off module to beef up your riffs and solos with warm, crystal clear repeats. Maintain the footswitch to enable Tap Tempo operate. Tap to the rhythm of the tune you’re actively playing, and the Faucet/Telephones LED will pulse to suggest the delay time you set. Keep the footswitch once more to return to knob-managed tempo mode. The max delay time is 1000ms.
4. Telephones Jack
Plug your earphones into the Telephones jack (unbalanced) for silent jams. It’s geared up with a taxi simulator, so you can operate Dapper Mini proper to your headphones and seem like you happen to be enjoying via a stack. You can also run a line out of this jack for immediate recording or straight to the home PA program.
Use the Faucet/Telephones knob to adjust the headphones output volume.
Versatile Travel module combines overdrive and distortion in one
Warm, lush Chorus module for increasing your sound proportions
Analog-voiced Delay module with faucet tempo
Adjustable Phones output with crafted-in cab simulator