Top 10 Rated monoprice headphone amplifier in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
Monoprice 111567 Desktop Headphone Amplifier
- Frequency response - 10Hz-20kHz and Impedance - 60 Ohms
- The high-current output allows it to drive headphones with a wide range of impedances, from 16 ohms to 600 ohms.
- The RCA line outputs allow you to send the output to a stereo amplifier or powered speakers
- Frequency response - 20Hz - 20kHz
SaleBestseller No. 2
Monoprice 615220 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
- 35mm) amplified headphone outputs each with its own independent volume control
- It features an extremely clean amplifier circuit which produces a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 98db
- It accepts line-level audio input over the stereo RCA jacks on the back or headphone level through the optional 1/4 TRS jack
Bestseller No. 3
Monolith 124459 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and DAC with THX AAA Technology (Dual AKM 4493 Dacs & Dual AAA-788 Modules)
- The worlds most linear amp technology: the THX achromatic audio amplifire (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience
- True balanced operation: Each THX stereo amp module operates in a bridged configuration to maximize output power for each channel, each DAC operates in mono mode
- Dual AKM 4493 DACs: new flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital input of 2. 8/5. 6/11. 2 MHz
- Balanced & single ended Headphone output: Compatible with all headphones and items
- Tailor your sound: Use the powerful digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak
SaleBestseller No. 4
Monolith 124460 Portable Headphone Amplifier and Dac - Black with THX AAA Technology, Analog Input, Slim Design, Dirac Sensaround
- The world's most linear amplifier technology. The THX achromatic audio amplifier (THX aiaa) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience by delivering the world's highest fidelity audio with infinitesimally low levels of noise, distortion, and power consumption
- Akm 4493 DAC detailed sound. Exceptional musicality. The AKM AK4493 is akm's new flagship 32-bit stereo Premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital (DSD) input of 2.8/5.6/112 (Maximum) MHz, the industry's highest level. An internal circuit employs a newly developed 32-bit digital filter for the ultimate in sound quality and musicality
- Dirac sensaround expand your headspace. Music is usually mixed with loudspeakers in mind, Not headphones. As a result, Headphone listening is often plagued by a distorted soundstage Instruments and voices may seem incorrectly placed and trapped inside your heard, causing an unnatural listening experience. Dirac sensaround II creates a vast, clear, and realistically immersive soundstage free from the constraints of the space in your ear, much like a multi-speaker home Theater system. Whether you
- Versatile inputs digital or analog - We've got you covered. This amplifier features a USB and a 3.5mm Optical input, as well as an analog 3.5mm stereo input for devices without digital outputs. Tailor your sound: peq and shelf equ - use the powerful digital Tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak. Use the shelf EQ to provide an adjustable boost or cut to frequencies above (HF) or below (LF) the
- Dynamic range control: Use the DRC functionality to set the shelving Filters. The DRC starts with low-pass and high-pass Filters to split the low and high frequencies (24dB/oct @ 140Hz), followed by two independent stereo compressors and a mixer to combine the low and high bands. A soft knee is not used, I.E. Compression starts exactly above the threshold level with no compression below the threshold. The LF offset simply adjusts the threshold level of the LF compressor relative to the HF
Bestseller No. 5
Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier - Designed by Alex Cavalli | 3.6 Watts Per Channel, Fully Balanced Amp
- LUMINOUS TUBES. THE POWER OF SOLID STATE. SPECTACULAR SOUND. As an embedded tube/hybrid amplifier (DC coupled in to out, no coupling caps), the Liquid Platinum gives you the beautiful sound of tubes together with the grunt of solid state circuitry to drive the headphones. It uses two 6922 tubes or exact equivalents, such as 6DJ8s.
- SINGLE ENDED and BALANCED INPUTS and OUTPUTS: With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, the Liquid Platinum is compatible with just about everything.
- KEEPS ITS COOL. The Platinum is ventilated with two long, screened slots on either side of the top and large screens on the bottom to ensure that it is well cooled. Ensure your amplifier has enough space around the vents and is not in a sealed enclosure.
- YOU'RE PROTECTED.The Liquid Platinum has a built-in, slow power on. It warms up the heaters first and then, after a short delay, brings up the SS rails and tube HV, protecting the internal circuitry during startup.
- It also includes a connection delay to the headphones and an active offset detector, just in case an internal fault or source fault applies too much DC voltage to the output, it immediately disconnects your headphones
SaleBestseller No. 6
Monoprice 611720 20-Watt 1x8 Guitar Combo Amplifier - Black with 86dB of Gain, 1/4 Inch, Headphone and 3.5mm Aux Mp3 Inputs for Electric Guitars
- Crank it up to 11 using this 20-watt, 1x8 Guitar Combo Amplifier from Monoprice!
- 8-inch, 4-ohm speaker.
- Overdrive tone with 86dB of gain
- It has a line level output, which allows you to send the output to a recorder or mixing board.
- It also features a 3.5mm AUX IN jack, which allows you to plug in an mp3 player so you can play along to your favorite tunes.
Bestseller No. 7
Monolith THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier Featuring THX AAA 887 Technology, Balanced and Single-Ended Inputs (139359)
- The THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no compromise headphone audio experience by delivering the fidelity audio with infinitesimally low levels of noise, distortion, and power consumption.
- Three gain settings: The amplifier features three different gain settings for optimal compatibility with all headphones. The lowest gain setting is the most appropriate for sensitive IEMs.
- Balanced and single-ended inputs: The amplifier features an XLR balanced input, plus 1/4in and 3.5mm single ended inputs to eliminate the need for adapters.
- High grade CNC-milled aluminum with black anodized finish chassis material.
- 50 kilohms input impedance.
Bestseller No. 8
Monoprice 40-Watt 1x10 Guitar Combo Amplifier - Black with Spring Reverb, 10 inch 4-ohm Speaker, High & Low Inputs, Headphone Output for Electric Guitars
- 40-watt amplifier driving a 10-inch, 4-ohm speaker
- 60 Hz to 12 kHz frequency response
- 3-band equalizer (100 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz)
- 0.5% total harmonic distortion
- Volume controls go to 11 for that extra push over the cliff to really send the audience into a frenzy!
Bestseller No. 9
Drop + THX AAA 789 Linear Headphone Amplifier - Desktop Amp with Balanced XLR and Single-Ended RCA Inputs
- THE WORLD’S MOST LINEAR AMPLIFIER — Announced at CES 2018, the Drop + THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA) 789 is a linear bipolar amplifier with feed-forward error correction
- FATIGUE-FREE LISTENING — Made in collaboration with THX Ltd. , it features the company’s groundbreaking THX AAA and feed-forward topology, which reduce distortion by 20 to 40 dB for realistic, fatigue-free listening.
- THX AAA TECHNOLOGY — Capable of driving any headphones, including high-impedance, high-current, and high-sensitivity types, the THX AAA 789 amp transmits the original audio in its purest possible form.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES — Each channel of the THX AAA 789 amp is equipped with a low-bias class-AB main amplifier and an auxiliary error-correction amplifier, the former providing the majority of the power and the latter providing a realtime low-power error-correction signal.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Monoprice 15-Watt Guitar Combo Tube Amp (611815)
- Superior guitar tone and flexibility using this 15-Watt, 1x12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb from Monoprice!
- Features a 15-watt tube power amplifier and a Celestion brand speaker. Amplifier Load Range: 8 ~ 16 ohms
- Uses three ECC83/12AX7 preamplification tubes and two EL84 power tubes for the amplifier section, plus a Celestion Red Truvox 1215 speaker.
- Handles frequencies between 80Hz and 10kHz, with hum and noise -75dB below the rated power and 0.5% total harmonic distortion.
- The cabinet is ported in the rear and features a leather handle, cloth speaker grill, and a cream-colored, textured, synthetic leather exterior with chrome corner guards
Are you looking for top 10 good monoprice headphone amplifier on the market in 2021? We had scanned more than 42,447 customer satisfaction about top 10 best monoprice headphone amplifier in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Monoprice Premium 3.5mm Wired Earbuds Headphones with Microphone and 10mm Drivers for Apple and Android Devices
Our rating: (4.3 / 5)
High quality 3.5mm Wired Earbuds Headphones with Mic for Apple and Android Units
Delight in complete-range audio from the 10mm drivers with extended bass and good mids and highs.
Enjoy the ease of the in-line microphone and play/pause button.
Tangle-no cost flat cable will permit you to focus on what is essential the songs.
Excellent at a Honest Value: Monoprice’s rugged structure and rigid high quality management requirements deliver significant high quality merchandise at fair selling prices.
Acquire with Assurance: Monoprice not only stands at the rear of each and every product we provide with a 1 yr maintenance warranty we offer you a 30-day revenue back again warranty as effectively! If the item you buy does not satisfy your requirements send it back for a whole refund.