Top 10 Rated monolith amplifier in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
Monolith 124459 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and DAC with THX AAA Technology (Dual AKM 4493 Dacs & Dual AAA-788 Modules)
- The worlds most linear amp technology: the THX achromatic audio amplifire (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience
- True balanced operation: Each THX stereo amp module operates in a bridged configuration to maximize output power for each channel, each DAC operates in mono mode
- Dual AKM 4493 DACs: new flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital input of 2. 8/5. 6/11. 2 MHz
- Balanced & single ended Headphone output: Compatible with all headphones and items
- Tailor your sound: Use the powerful digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak
Bestseller No. 2
Monolith THX AAA Balanced Headphone Amplifier Featuring THX AAA 887 Technology, Balanced and Single-Ended Inputs (139359)
- The THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no compromise headphone audio experience by delivering the fidelity audio with infinitesimally low levels of noise, distortion, and power consumption.
- Three gain settings: The amplifier features three different gain settings for optimal compatibility with all headphones. The lowest gain setting is the most appropriate for sensitive IEMs.
- Balanced and single-ended inputs: The amplifier features an XLR balanced input, plus 1/4in and 3.5mm single ended inputs to eliminate the need for adapters.
- High grade CNC-milled aluminum with black anodized finish chassis material.
- 50 kilohms input impedance.
Bestseller No. 3
Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier - Designed by Alex Cavalli | 3.6 Watts Per Channel, Fully Balanced Amp
- LUMINOUS TUBES. THE POWER OF SOLID STATE. SPECTACULAR SOUND. As an embedded tube/hybrid amplifier (DC coupled in to out, no coupling caps), the Liquid Platinum gives you the beautiful sound of tubes together with the grunt of solid state circuitry to drive the headphones. It uses two 6922 tubes or exact equivalents, such as 6DJ8s.
- SINGLE ENDED and BALANCED INPUTS and OUTPUTS: With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, the Liquid Platinum is compatible with just about everything.
- KEEPS ITS COOL. The Platinum is ventilated with two long, screened slots on either side of the top and large screens on the bottom to ensure that it is well cooled. Ensure your amplifier has enough space around the vents and is not in a sealed enclosure.
- YOU'RE PROTECTED.The Liquid Platinum has a built-in, slow power on. It warms up the heaters first and then, after a short delay, brings up the SS rails and tube HV, protecting the internal circuitry during startup.
- It also includes a connection delay to the headphones and an active offset detector, just in case an internal fault or source fault applies too much DC voltage to the output, it immediately disconnects your headphones
Bestseller No. 4
Monolith Multi-Channel Power Amplifier - Black with 3x200 Watt Per Channel, XLR Inputs, for Home Theater & Studio
- Power: A true 200-watt experience. Unlike most amplifiers or receivers, the Monolith's 200 watts per channel rating is measured with all seven channels driven across the full power bandwidth of 20Hz to 20kHz into 8-ohm loads.
- Additionally, there is NO current limiting and there is no protection circuitry in the amplifier circuit path. Even if the speakers' impedance drops to a low level, the Monolith is robust enough that the current is never limited.
- Dynamics: High resolution audio delivers the best in music and movie soundtracks. You deserve an amplifier capable of delivering clear and clean audio across a wide dynamic range!
- With a more than 120dB signal to noise ratio, the Monolith 3 can clearly and accurately articulate the quietest portions, the loudest portions, and everything in between.
- Class AB: More efficient than Class A, many high end, audiophile grade amplifiers utilize a Class AB design.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Monolith 124460 Portable Headphone Amplifier and Dac - Black with THX AAA Technology, Analog Input, Slim Design, Dirac Sensaround
- The world's most linear amplifier technology. The THX achromatic audio amplifier (THX aiaa) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience by delivering the world's highest fidelity audio with infinitesimally low levels of noise, distortion, and power consumption
- Akm 4493 DAC detailed sound. Exceptional musicality. The AKM AK4493 is akm's new flagship 32-bit stereo Premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital (DSD) input of 2.8/5.6/112 (Maximum) MHz, the industry's highest level. An internal circuit employs a newly developed 32-bit digital filter for the ultimate in sound quality and musicality
- Dirac sensaround expand your headspace. Music is usually mixed with loudspeakers in mind, Not headphones. As a result, Headphone listening is often plagued by a distorted soundstage Instruments and voices may seem incorrectly placed and trapped inside your heard, causing an unnatural listening experience. Dirac sensaround II creates a vast, clear, and realistically immersive soundstage free from the constraints of the space in your ear, much like a multi-speaker home Theater system. Whether you
- Versatile inputs digital or analog - We've got you covered. This amplifier features a USB and a 3.5mm Optical input, as well as an analog 3.5mm stereo input for devices without digital outputs. Tailor your sound: peq and shelf equ - use the powerful digital Tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak. Use the shelf EQ to provide an adjustable boost or cut to frequencies above (HF) or below (LF) the
- Dynamic range control: Use the DRC functionality to set the shelving Filters. The DRC starts with low-pass and high-pass Filters to split the low and high frequencies (24dB/oct @ 140Hz), followed by two independent stereo compressors and a mixer to combine the low and high bands. A soft knee is not used, I.E. Compression starts exactly above the threshold level with no compression below the threshold. The LF offset simply adjusts the threshold level of the LF compressor relative to the HF
Bestseller No. 6
SaleBestseller No. 7
Monoprice Unity 200-Watt Bridgeable Power Amp, Black
- Class-d amplifier providing 50 watts/channel (RMS) into 8ohm loads or 65 watts/channel into 4ohm loads. Bridgeable output provides 120 watts into a single 8ohm load
- 4 pole detachable speaker screw connector (Phoenix connector) with support for up to 12AWG speaker wire. 12-volt trigger input for power-on/off. 12-volt trigger output for controlling other devices.
- Buffered loop output of original signal for connecting additional amplifiers
- Rear panel volume gain adjustment. Built-in thermal and short circuit protection circuits
- Includes rack-mount ears for mounting a single amp or two amps side-by-side
SaleBestseller No. 8
Monolith Amplifier/Component Stand XL - Maple, Open Air Design, Scratch-Resistant, Hold up to 200Lbs. Perfect Way to Organize AV Components
- Sturdy construction: Four steel support tubes feature a scratch-resistant black powder coat finish. A rigid, thick MDF shelf has a finish that cleans easily and resists scratches and scuffs. This shelf can hold up to 200 lbs When securing the additional support bar underneath the shelf
- Open air design: the shelf is designed with open air shelving for critical airflow, cooling, and ease of access to your components. Unlike most enclosed AV cabinets, This sturdy design will ensure your equipment receives plenty of circulating air that will keep them from overheating during use
- Acoustically Inert: the stand comes with Spikes for decoupling it from room floor vibration and resonance. This stand can also be used without spikes to protect your hardwood floor surface
- Additional support bar: attach the provided support bar underneath for additional structural bracing for your heaviest components
- The perfect way to organize and display your AV components
Bestseller No. 9
Monolith M-215 THX Ultra Certified Powered Subwoofer - Dual 15in, 2000-Watt Amplifier, Massive Output, Low Distortion, for Home Theater Systems, Black (138543)
- THX Ultra Certified: Add a Tower of Bass to your home theater system! This Monolith THX Ultra Certified subwoofer sets the standard for bass output, low distortion, and affordability. With chest thumping bass that plays down to well under 16Hz, the Monolith THX Ultra Dual 15in Subwoofer unleashes cinema level volume with the ability to convey and articulate the subtle nuances of music.
- Dual 15in woofers: The Monolith 15in driver was developed from the ground up, with a design focus on achieving output, accuracy, dynamics, and linearity, while minimizing distortion. It is enclosed in an HDF cabinet with massive internal bracing. The cabinet features a large, slot-shaped port at the bottom, which can closed using the included foam plug to run the subwoofer in full sealed mode.
- 2000-Watt amplifier: The 2000-watt (RMS)/3600-watt (peak) amplifier is built around a Texas Instruments 48-bit data path (with 28-bit filter coefficients) DSP engine. Each amplifier's transfer function, power output limiting, and thermal protection are monitored to the millisecond and are customized for each individual driver. The high efficiency Class D amplifier modules are based on a proven topology that has been continuously refined over the past 4 years. The amplifier has vast reserves of
- THX Ultra Certified products bring the cinematic experience to large home theaters (3000 cubic feet) with a viewing distance of 12 feet or greater from the screen.
- The Monolith subwoofer amplifier has an extraordinarily high power output of 2000 watts RMS (3600 watts peak), which can deliver massive amounts of power when needed. Each Class D amplifier is built around a Texas Instruments 48-bit data path (with 28-bit filter coefficients) DSP engine, allowing virtually unlimited design flexibility with the assurance of no signal degradation. Each amplifier's transfer function, power output limiting, and thermal protection are monitored to the millisecond and
Bestseller No. 10
OSD Nero XA5180 Class H 240W 5x Channel Home Theater Amplifier RCA XLR Inputs, Audiophile Class H Technology
- [Surround Sound Amplified] A powerful Class H amplifier amp that delivers 120W to five channels for a spine-tingling home theater surround sound experience
- [Advanced Class H Technology] Combines the benefits of Class A/B for exceptionally warm and accurate music and movie soundtracks in a more efficient Class H design
- [Custom-Tooled Connectors] Includes balanced (XLR) and unbalanced inputs (RCA) as well as custom gold and gun-metal plated connectors for excellent signal transfer
- [Runs Cool and Quiet] Custom-designed heatsinks achieve full power without the need for noisy fans
- [Reliable and Continuous Power] High-Output Toroidal Power Supply delivers reliable and continuous power to surround sound speaker arrays
Are you searching for top 10 great monolith amplifier for your budget in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 94,953 customer satisfaction about top 10 best monolith amplifier in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Monolith M-215 THX Ultra Certified Powered Subwoofer – Dual 15in, 2000-Watt Amplifier, Massive Output, Low Distortion, for Home Theater Systems, Black (138543)
Our rating: (4.9 / 5)
Add a Tower of Bass to your home theater procedure! This Monolith THX Ultra Licensed subwoofer sets the standard for bass output, reduced distortion, and affordability. With chest thumping bass that plays down to perfectly underneath 16Hz, the Monolith THX Ultra Dual 15in Subwoofer unleashes cinema degree volume with the means to express and articulate the delicate nuances of tunes.
Dual 15in woofers: The Monolith 15in driver was created from the floor up, with a design aim on acquiring output, accuracy, dynamics, and linearity, when reducing distortion. It is enclosed in an HDF cupboard with huge inside bracing. The cabinet characteristics a substantial, slot-formed port at the bottom, which can shut working with the bundled foam plug to run the subwoofer in entire sealed mode.
2000-Watt amplifier: The 2000-watt (RMS)/3600-watt (peak) amplifier is developed all around a Texas Devices 48-bit information path (with 28-little bit filter coefficients) DSP engine. Each amplifier’s transfer perform, electric power output limiting, and thermal security are monitored to the millisecond and are custom made for each individual driver. The superior efficiency Class D amplifier modules are primarily based on a proven topology that has been constantly refined more than the past 4 years. The amplifier has large reserves of
THX Ultra Qualified goods carry the cinematic practical experience to large property theaters (3000 cubic ft) with a viewing length of 12 ft or increased from the display.
The Monolith subwoofer amplifier has an extraordinarily superior electricity output of 2000 watts RMS (3600 watts peak), which can supply huge quantities of power when desired. Each individual Course D amplifier is designed all around a Texas Devices 48-little bit data route (with 28-bit filter coefficients) DSP motor, allowing almost unlimited structure versatility with the assurance of no sign degradation. Each individual amplifier’s transfer purpose, ability output restricting, and thermal safety are monitored to the millisecond and