Top 10 Rated midi drum pad controller in 2021 Comparison Table
- Beat Production, Anywhere - Ultra-portable, feature-packed and USB powered pad controller with 16 thick fat MPC pads for triggering drums, melodic samples, effects and more
- Expandable Banks - Easily accessible dedicated controls for three pad banks provides a total of 48 assignable pads
- Assignable Control - 18 fully assignable 360-Degree potentiometers accessible via three banks for controlling DAW, virtual effect and virtual instrument parameters
- Feature Packed - MPC note repeat and full level controls for immersive expressive performances
- Comprehensive Software Suite Included - Ableton Live Lite, Sonivox Big Bang cinematic percussion and Big Bang universal drums
- Music Production and Beat Maker Essential - USB powered MIDI controller with 25 mini MIDI keyboard velocity-sensitive keys for studio production, virtual synthesizer control and beat production
- Total Control of your Production - Innovative 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation control, plus a built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and modes
- The MPC Experience - 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style MIDI beat pads with Note Repeat and Full Level for programming drums, triggering samples and controlling virtual synthesizer / DAW controls
- Complete Command of your Virtual Instruments and FX - 8 360-degree knobs assign to all your music studio plugins for mixing, tweaking synth controls and more
- 1500 plus Sounds and Everything You Need for Pro Production - Complete Music Production Starter Kit including MPC Beats, 6 Virtual Instruments and 2GB of sound content
- Launchpad integrates with Ableton Live, after a quick and easy setup, giving you the ability to create and perform your own music. If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9.2 or greater to work with Launchpad
- 64 RGB pads light up to match the color of your clips in Live; see at a glance what's loaded, playing, and recording
- Bright, colorful pads make the unit stand out just from USB power - when you're on stage or creating an exciting Launchpad light show video for YouTube
- Use the grid to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Lives drum rack; start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends
- Launchpad Arcade is an interactive demo that you can use with or without your Launchpad for immediate playability, right out of the box. NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use, Powered USB hub and camera connection kit or USB camera adapter (not included) required for use with iOS devices. Novation now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Novation products.
- 13-inch, slim-line ultra-portable pad controller with 8 backlit velocity-sensitive drum pads for triggering samples, loops, controlling virtual instruments and more
- 8 MPC Q-Link knobs for seamless mapping to DAW parameters, virtual instruments and effect parameters for hands-on control and expressive performances
- 4 programmable memory banks provide instant recall of mappings for DAWs, virtual instruments, effects and more
- Lightweight, ultra-portable design stows easily in a laptop bag for production capability everywhere
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library featuring 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x 1/4” TRS line outputs, 2 x 1/4” TRS line inputs, 1/4” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking. System requirements: Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended),Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more.Crosstalk L/R : -96 dB. Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, GarageBand, FL Studio, Avid Pro Tools, PreSonus Studio One, and more) as a VST, Audio Units, or AAX 32 and AAX 64 plug-in with full multi-core support
- Tight integration with included Studio One Artist and Ableton Live (live 10 Lite included) music production software gets your mind off the screen and back on the beat.
- Produce, play virtual instruments, and trigger samples and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility.
- Trigger loops and effects and play virtual instruments with 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads (and 8 assignable pad banks).
- Comes with over $1000 of computer recording software plug-ins – Studio Magic Plug-In Suite.
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pressure thresholds customize the pads' response for maximum expression.
- FL Studio Music Production Essential- Dedicated USB MIDI hardware controller for the FL Studio DAW platform with seamless plug-and-play connectivity
- Workflow Revolution - 64 velocity-sensitive RGB Pads for creation of patterns in the step sequencer and recording notes / synth parts on a pad-based MIDI keyboard controller in Performance mode
- Beat Production Simplified – Transform Fire into a beat maker essential with a MPC Style 16-pad layout in Drum Mode
- Maximum Tweak-Ability - 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive MIDI knobs / encoders for controlling Mixer, Channel and custom User-Assignable mappings
- Improved Navigation - Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows; dedicated controls to browse audio and project files with clear feedback from the OLED display
- 64 RGB pads – RGB pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips
- Ableton Live Integration – quickly launch your clips and scenes at the press of a button. Stop, Solo and Mute controls make it easier and more tactile to control your performances, no mouse needed
- Three Custom Modes – use Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Mini
- Small, light – Launchpad Mini’s slim, lightweight design means it’ll fit into any setup, anywhere
- MIDI Keyboard with 61 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with after touch. USB MIDI and 5-pin MIDI Out offer flexible MIDI connectivity
- Manipulate plugins and virtual instruments with hands-on controls. With VI61, you can open and close filters on virtual synthesizers, adjust volume levels in your mix, activate effects, and much more
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback for beat production and clip launching. Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- 48 assignable buttons and 16 assignable knobs interface with your music software. Seamless visual feedback via LED screen and illuminated buttons and knobs
- Software Included - Includes ProTools | First Alesis Edition, Ableton Live Lite 9 and Eleven Lite, plus Mini Grand, DB-33 and Xpand!2 virtual instrument software by Air Music Tech
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Software - use on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio).An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Powered via USB 2.0. System Requirements- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM. Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM. USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for Maschine Essentials (full Maschine software plus 1.6 GB Maschine Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for Massive, Monark and Reaktor Prism
Are you finding for top 10 good midi drum pad controller for your money in 2021? We had scanned more than 26,297 customer satisfaction about top 10 best midi drum pad controller in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: AKAI Professional MPX8 – Portable Sample Pad Controller With 8 Performance-Ready Velocity-Sensitive Pads, MIDI Connectivity & On-Board SD Card Slot
From the manufacturer
MPX8 is an advanced sample player with eight premium backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads that capture every subtle nuance of your performance. At home, in the studio, or on stage, the MPX8 is a compact sampling powerhouse.
With the inclusion of two balanced 1/4″ outputs, MPX8 connects to virtually all studio equipment for recording and monitoring – or for private listening and fine tuning of your samples, connect to the dedicated 1/8-inch headphone output.
Control Software & MIDI Gear
MPX8 also has USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs. Control everything from music software on your laptop to outboard MIDI gear. The included USB cable and 1/8″-to-MIDI adapter makes connectivity an absolute breeze!
Built-in library of popular sounds and samples.
MPX8 Sample Kit Editor (download)
Loop Library (download)
USB Power Adapter
1/8″-to-MIDI Adapters (2)
Safety & Warranty Manual
-Add mono or stereo samples via standard SD card (sold separately).
-8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads.
-USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs.
-Also controls computer MIDI software and outboard MIDI gear.
-Tune, add reverb, and save sample sets for easy recall.
-(2) Balanced 1/4-inch outputs (6.35mm).
-1/8-inch headphone output (3.5mm).
Drag-and-drop sample kit editor for Mac and PC included
Includes additional free Akai Pro loop library download
The Akai Professional Family | MPK Mini MKII | 25-Key USB MIDI Controller
The new MPK Mini MKII is an ultra-compact keyboard controller designed to easily fit in the laptop-toting musician’s backpack and still earn its spot on the desktop producer’s crowded table space.
For maximum portability, the MPK Mini MKII requires no software drivers or external power adapter for operation. It supports plug-and-play connectivity, features USB-MIDI, and powers up with a single USB connection to your computer.
The Akai Professional Family | APC Key 25 | Ableton Performance Controller with Keyboard
Designed for the performing musician or conventional composer, the APC Key 25 is the first Ableton Live controller from Akai Professional to be equipped with a high-performance keyboard.
Uniting the power of a clip-launching panel with a keyboard interface, APC Key 25 couples real-time control of the Ableton Live digital audio workstation with traditional composition tools.
The Akai Professional Family | MPD218 | MIDI Drum Pad Controller with Software Download Package
The MPD2 Series is a product of more than six years of detailed customer research and user feedback.
The MPD218’s 16 new, ultra-sensitive Thick Fat MPC pads, create a responsive user experience. It also has an expanded control set of six knobs in three banks versus one control on the previous MPD18 model. This will enable you to maximize your sound and give you increased control over effects.
The Akai Professional Family | MPC Live | Standalone MPC with 7″ High-Res, Multi-Touch Display
The MPC Live takes the production workflow and performance breakthroughs introduced by the MPC Touch and adds the standalone functionality of our classic MPCs that have been cherished by musicians for decades. We’ve taken the power of our older standalone MPCs and crammed it into a sleek, portable body, making the Live the Swiss Army knife of production machines, both in studios and on stage.
MPK Mini MKII
APC Key 25
Finger Drumming Essentials – Eight backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, ideal for triggering drum sounds, melodies, basslines and more.
Control Anything – Control everything from music software on your laptop to outboard MIDI gear using MPX8’s onboard USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
Tweak Your Sound – Edit your samples and make them your own using MPX8’s sample kit editor (PC & MAC) featuring tuning and reverb controls; save sample sets for instant easy recall
Connectivity Covered – (2) Balanced 1/4-inch outputs (6.35mm) and 1/8-inch headphone output (3.5mm) connects MPX8 to virtually all studio and live equipment
Pro Sounds Included – Includes a FREE professional Loop Library download from Akai Pro, plus a large library of standard samples built in.