Top 10 Rated luthier tools guitar in 2021 Comparison Table
- Most comprehensive tool set to make key adjustments on your electric guitar, acoustic guitar and bass guitar
- Ergonomic large handle with universal 1/4" adapter
- 12 Allen key sizes: .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 5/32", 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm - 3 Phillips: #0, #1, #2 - 3 Flat blade: 2.5, 3, 5 - 7 hex wrench sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 1/4" 1/2” (2) & 7/16
- Premium Spanner Wrench with suede backing to avoid scratching your gear
- Compact, lightweight and strong aluminum case: 3" X 6" X 1.4"
- The package includes 1 Guitar Neck Notched String Measurement Ruler and 1 String Action Ruler. Perfect accurate action measurements for string instruments such as guitar, bass, mandolin, banjo, etc.
- Guitar Neck Notched Straight Ruler - Made of stainless steel, rustproof, sturdy enough for your long-term use. Size: 16.5 x 1.45 x 0.13 inch, Weight: 230g. Dual scale design, works well with most guitar, specially suits for Gibson(24.75") and for Fender(25.5") electric guitars
- Fritz Ruler - Made of high quality plastic, The ruler is double-sided, there is fraction, decimal, metric conversion chart on back.This guitar string action gauge ruler can measure string height, bridge saddle height, saddle slot depth, fret slot depth and nut height and accurately measure other setup adjustments.
- The Neck Notched String Measurement Ruler is designed to check guitar neck straightness of the fretboard and frets. Fritz Ruler Use To Measure: Nut / String / Bridge / Pickup Pole Piece / Saddle Height Plus Saddle Slot/ Fret Slot Depths
- Excellent Luthier tool and essential for any guitar technician, or guitarist who wants to look after, maintain and repair their instrument themselves.
- Made & Ships from Calif. USA
- One side is for 25.5" (Fender) scale guitars, and the other side is for 24.75” (Gibson) scale guitars.
- Machined edges and thicker material than tools from China/ Made In USA!
- 6061 Aluminium- Nice Brushed Finish
- Designed to check guitar neck straightness of the fretboard and not just the frets.
- The most advanced and precision fret end dressing file available - designed from the ground up specifically for fret ends - this is your most effective weapon in the battle against sharp fret ends, " fret sprout ", and a must-have for a smoother, faster playing guitar that inspires you to play more often.
- Precision flat ground, diamond honed and polished bottom - so the file glides across your fingerboard without scuffing the wood, finish or binding. We've teamed up with one of Europe's oldest and most respected file makers to help us create this finely crafted file, then we put the finishing touches and final diamond hone and polish here in our shop. Definitely NOT made in China.
- Top of file has a smooth, safe ground edge, and the upper corners and tip are completely rounded and beveled to prevent damage to your fretboard and guitar. Also comes with a top quality, made in USA hardwood handle that feels comfortable in your hand, and takes the pain out of working on your frets.
- Innovative Double Ski-Tip design, to protect your guitar top from scratches and dings.
- Quality material: these guitar gauge set is made of stainless steel with rounded off edge, rustproof and corrosion-resistant, won't scratch or hurt your hands, durable for long-term use
- Foldable feeler gauge: the feeler gauge applies tempered steel, measurement ranges from 0.0015 inch/ 0.038 mm to 0.035 inch/ 0.889 mm, a common distance measuring tool for guitar spacing , the chrome plated main shaft makes it easy to clean up
- Understring radius gauge: comes in 9 sizes: 7.25 inch, 9.5 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 14 inch, 15 inch, 16 inch, 17 inch, 20 inch
- String action gauge ruler: the pocket-sized gauge ruler is marked with metric and imperial scale respectively on 2 sides, can be applied to measure string height, bridge saddle height, saddle slot depth, pickup polepiece height, fret slot depth and nut height
- Notched radius gauge: includes 2 narrow radius gauges and 2 wide radius gauges in 7.25 inch, 9.5 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 14 inch, 15 inch, 16 inch, 20 inch radius, stays parallel to the fingerboard, quickly and accurately find the curvature of a fingerboard or bridge with these radius gauges without taking the strings off
- This is the 3rd generation Baroque fret crowning file that upgrade with deeper grooves and finer grits.
- Made by high quality carbon steel&coating with diamond grits. Concave in center design makes it very efficient&time saving for crowning the fret.
- 3 in 1 size:The file has 3 different sizes grooves.The small slot is use for Ukulele fret.Medium slot is use for normal Guitar/Bass fret which for most regular use.Large slot is use for Jumbo frets.
- Wood handle for convenient and comfortable use.Packed with individual Nylon Oxford Bag,very portable.
- Guitar Tool Kit Includes- 1 x guitar fret crowning luthier file, 1 x fret rubber hammer, 1 x guitar fret leveling beam, 1 x guitar fret rocker, 2 x guitar string spreaders, 2 x guitar fingerboard guard protectors, 8 x replacement sanding papers, and 1x portable storage bag.
- Fret Rubber Hammer- Made of stainless steel with rubber handle. Ergonomic design, anti-skid and comfortable for use. Perfect and practical guitar tool kit to fret fingerboard on stringed instruments (guitars, ukulele, mandolin, bass, etc).
- Guitar Fret Leveling Beam- Made of anti-rust solid and sturdy aluminum alloy material. Comes with 4 different types of sandpapers: 400#, 600#, 1000# and 1200#, which can be local fret leveling, solve the problem of fret buzz.
- Fret Rocker- Made of stainless steel, durable, sturdy and rust-resistant. Accurate straight edges can help your to detect any discrepancy existing in frets height.
- The guitar luthier tool set is a safe way to polish and clean guitar frets. Suitable for stringed musical instruments such as electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, ukulele etc. Ideal gift for most guitarists, bass players, luthiers.
- 【Great Value! Comprehensive Basic Tools】Micling 72Pcs guitar repairing tool kit are the most complete kit on the market for daily use, including bridge pins, fret crowning luthier files, guitar picks, guitar strings, bridge nuts saddles,string spreader,string action ruler, grinding stone,guitar fretboard sticker,a storage bag, etc.
- 【Multifunctional Use】Available for changing strings, setting intonation, adjusting action or checking string height, perfect for stringed instrument cleaning, maintenance and repair.Dedicated to the most common guitar repairs and adjustments.
- 【Widely Application Area】72 Pcs tool set is a superb choice for most guitar repairs.Ideal for electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos, Hawaiian ukuleles, and other stringed instruments for necessary measurements and adjustments.
- 【Tool Bag Included】 Assortment of necessary tools are in one bag. We not only provide a large package, we also provide each accessory with a small individual package. You can protect and store these tools well to prevent loss and mess.
- 【Great Gift Choice】This tool kit is easy to carry and stock. A great gift option for beginners, tuners, musicians, stringed instrument users, and guitar lovers. We provide 12-month warranty and 24-hours after-sale service. If you don't know how to use it, you can contact us for detailed instructions. We have a very friendly service.
- Made of cork and TPE.
- Thickness: 5mm
- Size: 105cm x 45 cm / 41.3inch x 17.7inch
- Each Gauge is Accurate, Made of Premium Stainless Steel, Etched Numbers & Text, and Has Instructions Printed on Each Gauge
- Truss Rod Gauge: Includes the 3 Most Common Truss Rod Relief Measurements (.006", .008", .010") for Electric, Acoustic, Classical & Bass Guitars plus an Innovative Pick Capo to Assist. No Annoying, Messy Oil Found on Traditional Feeler Gauges.
- String Action Gauge: Accurate Measurements that are Easy to Read with our Innovative Black Finish Contrasted with Deep Etched White Markings. Measurements in Inches, Metric & 64ths.Radius Gauge Set: Accurate Measurements 7.25”, 9.5”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 15”, 16”, 20”
- Nut Height Gauge: Includes the 3 Most Common Nut Height Measurements (.016", .018", .020") Plus 3 additional sizes (.012”, .014”, .022”) to accommodate a desire for lower action or a heavier pick attack. No Annoying, Messy Oil Found on Traditional Feeler Gauges.
- 24 Page Instructional Booklet & Carrying Case Included. Check Out All our “How-To” Videos. This Gauge Set is Part of our KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS) Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets
Are you finding for top 10 best luthier tools guitar for the money in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 14,982 customer satisfaction about top 10 best luthier tools guitar in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Jiayouy Adjustable Guitar Nut & Bridge Sander Luthier Tool for Electric Acoustic Guitar Bass Silver
Item Form:Guitar Nut Saddle Sander
Product: Aluminum alloy
Utilizes: Polish picket guitar nut and guitar saddle
How to use the Nut and Saddle Sander
– Immediately after putting in the nut or saddle, slide the sander throughout a strip of sandpaper attached to a flat surface. Your are all accomplished when all wheels begin to change.
– Use the two screws on top rated to eliminate the specific volume of material.
– Those two knobs can be modified independently to precisely adjust the tilt of an acoustic bridge saddle.
– This instrument is ordinarily employed soon after shaping a saddle or nut to its ultimate shape.
Package deal Involves:
– 1 x Sander
Be sure to note sandpaper, nuts, saddles, and wood blocks are not integrated.
Solves the tone difficulties triggered by poorly-formed (and therefore inadequately-fitted) nuts and saddles.
Wheels are quite tough hardened metal bearings. The nut and saddle sander retains the nut or saddle correctly vertical whilst you roll it over sandpaper on a flat area.
Adjustable height selection from 3mm to 12mm (.12 – .47 inch) and commonly used to polish guitar nuts and saddles.
A handy nut sander instrument for bone, plastic and composite nuts and saddles. Utilised right after shaping a saddle or nut to its closing condition.