Top 10 Best headphone amplifier fiio in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- LOW NOISE FLOOR — The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- DAC Chip—The Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- USB CONNECTION — Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN — A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
- [Unbelievably low noise floor] Optimized active low-pass and BASS circuit designs ensure lower noise floor in any situation, so your music is truly played back faithfully. The USB Type-C connector gives the device more compatibility. At the same time, the headphone/line/coaxial (up to 24 bit/192kHz) outputs make it easier to connect to other equipment.
Bestseller No. 2
FiiO A1 Portable Headphone Amplifier, Black
- Same function as A1 Silver but in stunning Black Color
- With higher power and hi-fidelity output than smartphones, the A1 satisfies your need for more sound quality and quantity
- The A1's volume buttons are made of Alps microswitches for sensitive and reliable operation
- The A1 provides Flat, Bass1, Bass2, and Bass3 EQ modes, switchable simply by briefly pressing the power button,
- Three-Color Status LED, Frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Bestseller No. 3
FiiO Q3 Headphone Amplifier DSD512 | 768K/32Bit AK4462DAC with THX AAA amp Technology for MobilePhone &PC with (2.5/3.5/4.4mm) Output
- Utilizing AKM’s new efficient AK4462 VELVET SOUND DAC and XMOS XUF208 USB chip allowing it to easily support decoding up to 768kHz/32bit PCM and DSD512, the Q3 achieves excellent performance.
- With THX’s patented feed-forward error correction topology, the AAA amps have low distortion, high power and a pure, uncolored sound. You’ll experience subtle details and shocking swings in your music effortlessly with the AAA amp in the Q3.
- Multiple interfaces headphone jacks. The Q3 is equipped with 4.4mm/2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended outputs, allowing you to connect all kinds of headphones.Headphone output specifications (3.5mm headphone output port):150mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);160mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);19mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN).Balanced headphone output specifications (2.5mm/4.4mm headphone output port):180mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);300mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);35mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN)
- USB Type-C input interface.USB-IF USB C compatibility certified: meets standard transmission interface specifications to ensure the compatibility of its USB solution
- Thesycon official USB Audio driver: compliant with USB Audio 1.0 & 2.0 device class specifications. The Q3 can operate as a USB DAC when paired over USB with a computer. It can decode audio formats up to 384 kHz / 32-bit (PCM). No driver is needed for use with a Mac computer, while Windows will require a driver easily available from FiiO's website.
Bestseller No. 4
FiiO K5 Pro AK4493EQ | 768K/32Bit and Native DSD 512 decoding Deskstop DAC and Amplifier for Home and Computer(6.35mm (1/4 in.) Headphone Out/RCA line-Out)
- AK4493 DAC chips for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 768kHz/32bit and native DSD
- Equipped with XMOS XUF208 USB receiver chip+AKM AK4493 DAC+ Op-amps OPA1642 + flagship TI TPA6120
- Extremely powerful headphone amplification for a total power output of up to 1.5 W under a 32Ω load, and up to 20Vpp at 300Ω
- Multiple interfaces- headphone jacks(6.35mm) /RCA outputs+ USB Coaxial, Optical, and Line-in inputs
- More accurate ADC volume control +Gain and bass switches
Bestseller No. 5
FiiO New K3 Headphone Amplifier 384kHz/32bit PCM DSD256 USB-C DAC for Home and Computer Coaxial and Optical Digital Outs
- [Up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and native DSD256]: Equipped with an XMOS USB receiver chip, the new K3 headphone amps is capable of decoding up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and native DSD256 – the same as many DACs costing much more. The new K3's dual crystal oscillators ensure that any digital audio signals being fed into the DAC are exactly correct for further enhanced sound quality. Just connect the new K3 to your computer via USB to instantly upgrade to high-fidelity sound, and enjoy your music.
- [Simply reliable USB power]: The new K3 headphone amplifier adopts the modern USB Type-C input interface for a more reliable and stable connection, including that of power. However, care to ensure an uncompromised power supply doesn't stop there – the new K3 implements overvoltage protection (OVP) and a double-filter circuit to ensure power supply stability, while the digital and analog audio circuits each get their own power supply to greatly reduce crosstalk.
- [Two modes for your choice]: Sometimes, you may not have access to a device that can connect to the new K3 via USB Audio Class 2, you can go to USB Audio Class 1 mode with just the flick of a switch. In high-performance applications, you can use the 2.0 mode to enjoy up to 384kHz/DSD 256 decoding. · For certain situations, you can use the 1.0 mode to enjoy up to 96kHz/24-bit PCM audio without needing any drivers. *Using the 2.0 mode requires downloading and installing the FiiO USB driver.
- [Coaxial/Optical digital outs]: The XMOS USB receiver chip in the new K3 directly converts any USB audio input to digital signals output via the coaxial and optical connectors, allowing you to connect to speaker systems, amplifiers, or other external decoders.
- [Different connection options for different scenarios]: 1. Connect it to a desktop computer 2. Use the driverless 1.0 mode for business trips 3. Make it a digital turntable connected to an external decoder 4. Connect it to a speaker, using the New K3 as a DAC
Bestseller No. 6
FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier for PC/MobilePhone
- AUDIO QUALITY: Being equipped with the XMOS platform allows the Q1 Mark II to support decoding of more formats with outstanding performance – it is capable of decoding up to 384 kHz /32 bit PCM as well as up to DSD256 (the latter is indicated by a green light)
- TECHNOLOGY: The Q1 Mark II employs a clever ADC volume adjustment mechanism – by accurately reconstructing the ADC curve, problems such as volume imbalance between the left and right channels and noise when adjusting the volume are all avoided while also greatly enhancing volume adjustment accuracy with each turn of the knob
- DESIGN: The fully metal exterior is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also effectively protects the Q1 Mark II's innards from electromagnetic experience, ensuring sound quality is not compromised when it is used together with an iPhone
- VOLUME KNOB: The volume knob employs a unique obconical design, which allows us to maximize the knob's diameter to make it easier to rotate while still fitting it into a limited spac
- SWITCHES: The Q1 Mark II features a switch for adjusting gain as well as another switch to fine-tune bass levels. Change the amount of gain depending on how sensitive your headphones are, and tailor the bass level to your liking depending on the music you listen to
Bestseller No. 7
FiiO Q3 THX Balanced Amplifier & DAC for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android Mobile Phones Bundle with Blucoil 5000mAh Portable Power Bank, and USB Wall Adapter
- PRODUCES BETTER SOUND QUALITY - FiiO improved the THX AAA power amplifier circuit in the Q3 Amp/DAC for lower distortion and higher power compared to the Q1 MKII. The Q3 offers pure, uncolored sound.
- OFFERS POWERFUL DECODING - Q3 utilizes AK4462 VELVET SOUND DAC and XMOS XUF208 USB chip to achieve excellent hi-res performance. It supports up to 32bit/768kHz PCM and DSD512 decoding.
- PROVIDES MORE CONNECTIONS - Plug all kinds of headphones in Q3's 4.4mm/2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended jacks. You can also connect this DAC on PC and mobile phones. Q3 is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones.
- DELIVERS PURE SOUND ALL DAY - Enjoy listening to hi-res music for up to +10 hours with Q3! The AMP/DAC is equipped with a 1800mAH battery, all-aluminum, and copper-nickel interference shield. You won't find any interference when using the Q3 right next to your smartphone.
- INCLUDES - FiiO Q3 THX Balanced Amplifier & DAC for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android Mobile Phones; USB-C Cables; 3.5mm Line Cord; Binding Straps; Non-Slip Mat; Storage Bag. Blucoil 5000mAh Portable Power Bank for Smartphones, Tablets, Digital Cameras, and USB Devices. Blucoil USB Wall Adapter 5V 1000mA (Model No. KA25-0501000US).
Bestseller No. 8
FiiO K5 Docking Headphone Amplifier/DAC, Titanium
- FiiO K5 Docking Headphone Amplifier/DAC - Power Supply - FiiO 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Headphone Port: 6.35mm stereo Jack
- Drive Ability: 16-300 Ohms
- Volume Control: Via analog potentiometer (incl. power switch)
- Gain: Low: 0dB Mid: 6dBHigh: 12dB
SaleBestseller No. 9
FiiO Q5S High Resolution DAC and Headphone Amplifier
- FiiO Q5S high resolution DAC and headphone amplifier
Bestseller No. 10
CEXO CL06 Type C to Micro USB OTG Cable for Headphone Amplifier & DAC, Compatible with Fiio Q1 Mark II Q5 M7, Sony PHA-1A/2A/3, Oppo HA-2 SE, Chord mojo etc
- It's mainly used for connecting music player or Android phone with Type C port to headphone amplifier & DAC such as Fiio Q1 Mark II or Q5; SONY PHA-1A/2A/3; OPPO HA-2 SE; CHORD mojo.
- It's designed according to the OTG specification, which can't be used for charging or data exchanging.
- It's nomal that some phones would give the notice of reverse charging when the Type C cable plugged in, but there will be no actual power output.
- The music player or Android phone must be equipped with USB Audio function.
Are you searching for top 10 good headphone amplifier fiio for your money in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 87,485 customer satisfaction about top 10 best headphone amplifier fiio in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: FiiO K3 DSD256 | 384K/32Bit USB-C DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Home and Computer(3.5mm Single Ended/2.5mm Balanced/Coaxial and Optical Digital Outs)…
Our rating: (4.7 / 5)
The K3 is a HiFi Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC that characteristics USB Form-C port | Two modes of USB audio | 3.5mm line output | 3.5mm single-finished and 2.5mm balanced headphone outputs | Coaxial and Optical electronic outs| Attain and bass switches.
Be able of decoding up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and indigenous DSD256
Outfitted with XMOS U30881C10 USB receiver chip+AKM AK4452 DAC+ Op-amps OPA926x2 + LPF TI OPA1612
Contemporary USB Type-C input interface + Two modes of USB audio-USB 1. and USB 2.
A number of interfaces-Twin headphone jacks(3.5mm and 2.5mm) + 3.5mm line out + Coaxial and optical digital outs
A lot more precise ADC quantity regulate +Acquire and bass switches