Top 10 Best guitar string gauge in 2021 Comparison Table
- Provides precise measurements so you can setup your instrument for the greatest playability
- The Package heigt of the product is 4.5 inches
- The Package Length of the product is 5 inches
- The Package Width of the product is 0.75 inches
- Precise string action gauge in .010" (ten thousandths of an inch) number increments, and .005" line increments = super accurate guitar setup! The markings are NOT printed - they are actually laser etched through the black surface, deeply into the stainless metal. No printing to rub off! Also check out the new, precision 64ths string action gauge. The accuracy of the FretGuru 2 will bring your guitar out of the realm of woodworking and into another world of playability.
- Unique, first of it's kind fret height/fret wear gauge in .005" increments. No more fumbling with calipers, straightedges or feeler gauges.
- Fret rocker! The 3 unequal length sides are CNC machined, precision diamond honed and polished. Now you can find that pesky high fret without scratching your frets.
- Another first - the uniquely designed Nut Slot Height gauge, which has already been a massive time-saver here on the workbench.
You’ll notice the silver square on the bottom corner of the gauge. This corner is designed and engineered to be just under .010” thick, which allows it to slip into each nut slot - including the narrow high e slot.
- Simply rest the thin corner into the bottom of each nut slot - and the other end across to the 2nd fret, then measure the gap as the gauge passes over the 1st fret. It's never been easier to zero in on the perfect string height as it leaves the nut.
Also, be sure to check out the separate listing for the sweet handmade custom leather case! Double click on the photos for the expanded view.
- SIMPLE AND VERSATILE TOOL to keep your stringed instruments in top playing condition. This luthier tool helps you set up your instrument with the highest possible level of precision so you can hit the right chords perfectly without stressing your fingers.
- QUICK AND ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS to help you better understand your guitar’s needs as it provides quick and precise measurement of setup adjustments on any stringed instrument. It can also be used in measuring nut height, string to pole distance and fret slot depth.
- MADE OF DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL with precision etched markings so prints will not easily wear off from continued use. It is sturdy and fits right into your pocket so you can carry it anywhere for a quick and easy guitar setup.
- PROGRESSIVE STRING HEIGHT SCALE with both decimal and metric conversion chart making it easy to get and read vital measurements on acoustic and electric instruments.
- CONVENIENT GUITAR SET UP for professional guitar players and passionate beginners. It’s the perfect accessory for a smooth and balanced guitar playing. Love it or get your money back 100% with our satisfaction guarantee. Get yours now!
- Two Most Popular Gauges Used in the Setup Process for Electric, Acoustic, Classical and Bass Guitars in One Combo Pack
- Precision String Action Gauge with accurate measurements that are easy to read with the black finish contrasted with deep etched white markings. We include measurements in inches, metric & 64ths to customize to your preference. Our convenient chart on proper height by instrument type takes out the guesswork.
- String Action Gauge includes Pickup Height Ruler to Dial in your pickup sound & designed with 4 different side lengths you can find the side that lays across 3 frets and use as a Fret Rocker to check if you have any uneven fret heights.
- Precision Stainless Steel Truss Rod Gauge Includes the 3 Most Common Truss Rod Neck Relief Measurements (.006", .008", .010") for Electric, Acoustic, Classical & Bass Guitars with Easy to Follow Instructions Printed Right on the Handle & an Innovative Pick Capo to Assist
- These products are part of our KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS) Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets combined with step-by-step general guidelines anybody can follow and setup their guitar to play and sound great.
- Suitable for string instruments such as guitar, bass, mandolin, banjo, etc Pocket-sized with multi use on both side. Imperial (inches) One Side, Metric (millimetres) On The Other. With Conversion Chart of String Action at 12th Fret Printed.
- Each gauge is printed with a useful decimal and metric conversion chart. It's easy to read so checking and adjusting string action will definitely be a breeze.
- Perfect accurate action measurements for string instruments such as guitar, bass, mandolin, banjo, etc
- Made of stainless steel, accurate, durable nice outlook
- Ruler size:51mm×90mm×5.8mm
- Includes 3 individually wrapped sets
- Recipes and popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Played by legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more.
- Element Shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, USA with the freshest and finest materials.
- Acoustic guitar strings constructed with phosphor bronze wrap wire
- Played for a dynamic balance of rich, full-bodied tone and sparkling high-end clarity
- Ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating provides a traditionally textured, “uncoated” feel
- Our patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Light gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- .009-.042 Custom Gauge Electric Guitar Strings, Nickel Wound, Super Slinky
- THOUSANDTHS OF AN INCH STRING HEIGHT SCALE: For those who prefer to setup their string height in Thousandths of an Inch. This scale is located along the bottom edge of the Gauge and is represented by white bars running from left to right. Starting from 0.01 inches and ending on 0.14 inches in ten thousandths (0.01) of an inch increments.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: Scales in both Inches and Millimeters can be used for a wide range of applications, including measuring String Height, Pickup Height, Bridge Height and Bridge Saddle Slot Depth on a variety of stringed instruments including Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo and Mandolin. Equipped with a convenient Conversion Chart printed on the rear side of the Gauge. Providing Fraction (Inches) to Decimal (Inches) to Metric (Millimeters) conversions.
- NO SHARP EDGES OR POINTED CORNERS: Features an innovative design with rounded corners, 0.60mm thickness and smooth polished edges, to ensure your instrument will be safe from scratches and damage when performing repairs and setups.
- PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from high quality stainless steel for maximum strength and durability. Scales and charts are laser engraved ensuring all measurements are highly accurate and will not wear off with use. Allowing you to enjoy the product for years to come.
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY: White scales engraved on the matte black Gauge provide an excellent contrast to the instruments strings. This contrast makes the measurements highly visible, ensuring impeccable setups every time.
- 【Usage Range】All kinds of electric guitar, electric bass, acoustic guitar, acoustic guitar, electric box guitar fretboard measured in radians, and radians to adjust the strings piano code
- 【Accurate Measurement】Fast, accurate bridge saddle adjustment,obtain accurate measurements of your instrument's fretboard radius,saddle radius nut radius from either the top or the bottom radius surface
- 【Easy to Use】Fast, accurate bridge saddle adjustment. These come in the most popular fingerboard radius and make it easy to measure the radius from either above or below the strings
- 【Understring Radius Guages】Stainless steel material,set of 9 including: 7.25", 9.5", 10", 12", 14", 15", 16", 17" and 20" radius,A must have for bass guitar maintain and adjustment
- 【100% Satisfactory After-Sales Service】- If you have any problems while receiving our product or after that, please contact us through emails at any time. We will offer you a quick response within 24 hours and give you the most satisfied solution.
Are you looking for top 10 good guitar string gauge for your money in 2021? We had scanned more than 36,978 customer satisfaction about top 10 best guitar string gauge in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: 99PCS Guitar Tool Kit，Professional Guitar Repairing Maintenance Tool Kit with Capo Guitar Strings Picks Bridge Pins Gauge Guitar Accessories Gift for Acoustic Guitar Electric guitar Ukulele Bass Banjo
8 X Allen Wrenches 2 X Fretboard Fret Protector Guard 9 X Understring Radius Gauges
10 X Fret Crowning Luthier Files
10 X Guitar Picks 10 X Thumb&Finger Picks
6 X Guitar Strings 9 X Sand Paper for Bass
6 X White Guitar Pins 6 X Black Guitar Pins
2 X Bridge Nuts (1 Ivory And 1 Black) 2 X Bridge Saddles (1 Ivory And 1 Black)
1 X 13 Different Size Needle File 1 X String Spreader
1 X String Cutting Pliers 1 X String Winder
1 X Feeler Gauge 1 X Grinding Sponge
1 X Guitar Fretboard Sticker
1 X String Action Ruler 1 X Grinding Stone
1 X Guitar Capo 1 X Ruler
1 x wiping cloth 1 x storage bag
Maintain and Repair Your Own Guitar With Micling Guitar Tool Kits
Most complete 99PC large set
The guitar tool kits includes a wide range of tools for simple tasks such as tuning, replacing strings and adjusting frets. Checking and adjusting string action is easy thanks to a string gauge, screwdriver and Allen wrench set.
This kit also includes special fretboard guards to prevent damage while you file the frets. These parts also helpful for changing nut slot depth. Plus, Micling throws in some extra picks and acoustic bridge pins as well.
Includes everything for
string changes and set-ups, perfect for maintaining and keeping your instrument in perfect playing condition. Change strings, set intonation, adjust action, check string height and more.
Suitable for: electric guitar, bass, mandolin, banjo, ukule, acoustic guitar and so on.
Indispensable DIY tools for luthiers, a good chance to improve your hand-on ability.
The guitar kits come with a variety of Allen wrenches that are necessary for many jobs such as adjusting intonation and string action.
Being able to change your own guitar strings is a must. Our guitar tool kit includes a high-quality string cutters and a set of replacement strings.
Versatile tool cutting soft wire, guitar strings, copper, aluminum, soft-alloy wires, cable ties, and plastic parts
Tuning and winding a new string is much easier with a dedicated string winder. These tools latch onto the tuning pegs and allow you to quickly wind the pegs.
String Action Ruler
When checking and adjusting string action, it’s very helpful to have a special string action gauge. These small rulers measure the small distance between the strings and fretboard.
Understring Radius Gauge
Fast, accurate bridge saddle adjustment. These come in the most popular fingerboard radius and make it easy to measure the radius from either above or below the strings
Fret Crowning Luthier Files
Including equaling flat, square, barrette, cutter, crossing, round, oval, half round, triangle, string nails and warding file. Cover full range of shaping, forming, carving, engraving & material removal.
Stainless Steel Feeler Gauge
Suitable for designers, engineers, mechanics to measure the thickness of tappet clearances, spark plugs gaps, bearing clearances, piston ring gaps and other hard to reach places.
Guitar Fretboard Sticker
Colorful fretboard sticker is designed for beginner learner, it’s easy to read and master chord. It makes your learning easily, and take your guitar skills to next level.
【Multifunctional Use】Available for changing strings, setting intonation, adjusting action or checking string height, perfect for stringed instrument cleaning, maintenance and repair.Dedicated to the most common guitar repairs and adjustments.
【Widely Application Area】99 Pcs tool set is a superb choice for most guitar repairs.Ideal for electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos, Hawaiian ukuleles, and other stringed instruments for necessary measurements and adjustments.
【Unique Orange Astorage Bag】 Assortment of necessary tools are in one bag. We not only provide a large package, we also provide each accessory with a small individual package. You can protect and store these tools well to prevent loss and mess.
【Great Gift Choice】This tool kit is easy to carry and stock. A great gift option for beginners, tuners, musicians, stringed instrument users, and guitar lovers. We provide 12-month warranty and 24-hours after-sale service. If you don’t know how to use it, you can contact us for detailed instructions. We have a very friendly service.