Top 10 Best guitar reverb pedal in 2021 Comparison Table
- 7-Mode Effects: Room, Hall, Church, Spring, Plate, Studio and Mod.
- Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone
- Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- LED indicator shows the working state.
- DC 9V Adapter power supply（not included）
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive soundDial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controlsNewly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technologyEight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effectsShimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modernplayersInput for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedalSupports mono or stereo operation
- The Package Height of the Product is 4 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 6 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 6 inches
- Reproduction of the iconic 1970’s Maestro Echoplex EP-3
- 24-bit high-fidelity digital delay line
- Expression pedal control over delay time, delay playback head volume, and rotary speed and filter sweep behaviors
- Momentary footswitch for echo oscillation, tunable via an internal trim pot
- Feature a warmer ‘analog delay’ flavored mode, Rotary, Filter, DMM Chorus, and DMM Vibrato modes
- 🎸【Spring reverb】- Spring Reverb circuit design,Similar to analog the reverb effect of the spring of the amplifiers
- 🎸【Classic Design】- Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong. true bypass provide transparent tone
- 🎸【Mini style】- Small, light weight and exquisite.Enduring, light-weighted
- 🎸【Power source】- 9V DC adapter center negative（no power adapter included）
- 🎸【One year warranty】- All AZOR Pedals have a one-year warranty
- Hall - wide, open and vast with decay that ends with high-frequency roll off. X knob adjusts pre-delay
- Plate - Full body reverb with a smooth decay. X knob adjusts pre-delay
- Lo-fi - filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin am-sounding Radio. X knob adjusts filter width
- Sonar - reverb fed with both a high and low octave with the ability to blend the octaves with the X knob
- Arizona teal finish with Cream and white ink featuring original artwork by Stuart dooley of a Lone one manned sub lost in the chasmic Depths searching for the origins of the mysterious Julia
- Delay/reverb effect pedal
- Time, Variation and Quality Controls
- Dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Reversible routing path
- The world's first analog optical spring reverb pedal.
- Built around a traditional spring reverb tank.
- Sounds ranging from classic spring tank tones to colorful optical spring reverb tones with modulation and added harmonics.
- Separate level controls for the dry signal, spring and optical reverbs.
- 6 unique effects (optics, sweep, tremolo, reflect, feedback, harmonic).
- 🎸 3 Different Reverb Settings: "Spring" mode is snappy and dark. This works very nicely with stabbed chords. "Well" mode is bouncy, sounding like notes bouncing off the walls. "Room" mode allows you to get some very wet and atmospheric sounds and works beautifully with ambient sections.
- 🎸 With the help of the function knobs, this reverb pedal can bring you to some strange territory rather quickly. The Dry/Wet knob controls the amount of reverb in the mix, the Time Knob adjusts decay time, and the Level Knob controls the overall volume.
- 🎸 Features - LED changes color depending on different reverb modes. Red for "Room", Green for "Spring", and a Red/Green Mixture for "Well", which makes it very clearly distinguishable on a dark stage.
- 🎸 Housed in a compact, die-cast box. 1/4 inch input and output jacks and an AC adapter input on the top of the unit. Uses a standard 9-volt negative tip power supply, or add a daisy chain to run multiple pedals from the one power supply source. (Adapter not included).
- 🎸 NOTE: If you have any problems with this device, try using it with a high quality alkaline battery or the 9V battery adapter from our store to determine compatibility with your pedalboard power supply.
- The Modes control changes the way the Drag control functions. The LED will change colors indicating which mode you are in
- Expression pedal control jack for the Drag. Any expression pedal will work with the Afterneath. Tip is the wiper, Ring is 5v and Sleeve is ground
- Flexi-Switch Technology allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching
- Uses electronic buffered bypass, it requires power to pass signal and the buffer is always active. You may experience a pop the first time the Afterneath is switched on after power up
- Factory set in “tails mode. ” This means that the wet signal will naturally decay and slowly fade to silence after the effect is switched off
Are you Googling for top 10 great guitar reverb pedal for the money in 2021? We had scanned more than 87,777 customer satisfaction about top 10 best guitar reverb pedal in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: lotmusic Digital Delay Electric Guitar Effects Pedal Mini Single Type DC 9V True Bypass
This Digital Delay pedal has the signal integrity and repeatability of a real electronic hold off, this really is a digital hold off, but be suggested, you won’t be able to enter 550 ms and have the pedal match that tempo digitally alternatively discover to document settings.
Use of hold off normally takes a properly-qualified ear, but this pedal will permit you to start teaching oneself on the “edgy” art of Hold off outcomes.
Pure Sign:Real bypass switching maintains pure sign flow when the chorus pedal disengaged.
Electrical power: DC9V adapter
1.Energy Offer: 9V DC (not bundled in this package)
2.Time Knob: Change the delaying time
3.Level Knob: Adjust the mixing ratio of delaying signal ＆ authentic sign
4.Repeat Knob: Modify the depth of the comments sign
5.Input & Output Jack: Solitary ¼ inch (instrument cable)
6.LED Light：LED indicator displays the operating state
7.Correct Bypass: minimizes tone loss
8. Complete metal shell: Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish
Pure Signal:Genuine bypass switching maintains pure sign movement when the Electronic Hold off pedal disengaged. Focused Gain & Quantity &Tone knobs let for precise result tailoring.
Solid Excellent: The whole Digital Hold off guitar pedal is created of aluminum alloy and basic, stable and sturdy. Aluminium alloy physique can make this Delay pedal secure to transportation.
Straightforward Have: Powered by a DC 9V adapter (not involved in this bundle),this Digital Hold off pedal has a tiny dimension overall body, light excess weight, appropriate for out aspect gigs.
Lifetime Guarantee: Unbelievably economical two-knob setup,it is obviously very simple to use. For any problem with this distortion pedal, just get hold of us for a perfect answer, we are generally listed here and enable!