Top 10 Rated guitar phaser pedal in 2021 Comparison Table
- 🎸【Classic Vintage】- Classic analogue phaser gives you just a bit more control over your phaser sound
- 🎸【Easy to control 】- Speed & Width Control
- 🎸【Mini style】- Small, light weight and exquisite.Enduring, light-weighted Aluminumalloy chassis .True Bypass provide transparent tone
- 🎸【Power source】- 9V DC adapter center negative（no power adapter included）
- 🎸【One year warranty】 - All AZOR Pedals have a one-year warranty
- JOYO Vintage Phase guitar effect pedal, beautifully re-creates the classic phaser sounds of the 70's; that wide spacy, eerie phase effect that fans of Van Halen love! Easy to use, with just the single "speed" control knob-you can dial up that in-and-out of phase tone in no time!
- Excellent tone electric guitar effect pedal with true bypass provide transparent tone,minimize the tone loss to keep the best tone quality.
- Whole aluminium-alloy housing classic stoving varnish finish, stable and strong, with small LED flash indicator shows the working state.
- In addition to the existing JF/Ironman/R series of effect pedals, we will improve and upgrade our products, based on the extensive and constructive feedback with supportive.
- JOYO Technology Co.,LTD which established at 2006, it's over decade of brand reputation, with own electroacoustic core technology and a much more strong technical team, thousands innovative patents, guide design by music masters, and the most popular budget pedals and amplifiers, winning the love of global guitarists.
- Each of 11 effect blocks have been designed and realized in-house by the tone chasing freaks at Wampler: (Dimension, Chorus, Harmonic Tremolo, Tremolo, AutoSwell, Rotary, U-Vibe, Phaser, Flanger, Envelope Filter and AutoWah)
- Run it in full glorious stereo or keep it in mono, even split that mono signal to route some effects to go before your drive pedals or amp gain, and have the rest follow behind or in your effects loop
- There are 8 presets to store your favorite sounds; you can recall them via the fully mappable midi, via the button on the front and even from the stomps
- The expression pedal can control ANY of the 5 controls and you can even set the heel and toe point
- We’re all tone-freaks, and we’re always trying new things, but we hope this pedal finds it’s forever home on your pedalboard, so we built it to last that long
- True bypass, all analog, multi-stage Phaser
- With controls like rate, width, feedback, and d-p-v blend, The Lillian is packed with a wide array of Analog Phaser goodness waiting to be dialed in
- The “stages” switch allows the user to select 4 or 6 stages which alters the overall voice of the effect from warm and tight phasing with 4 stages to a more complex filtered sound with 6
- The d-p-v knob lets you blend between dry, phase shifted, and Vibrato sounds allowing for a wide range of control over the intensity and type of effect
- Top mounted input, output, and power jacks as well as soft switch relay bypassing make the Lillian fit well on your board and ensure smooth operation for years to come
- Combines mixer's most iconic phase circuits in a single mini housing
- About half the footprint of a standard mxr pedal
- 45/90 Switch toggles between phase 45 and phase 90 circuits
- Script removes feedback for a subtler vintage sound
- Does not include an adapter.
- Hand orientation: right
- Made in Taiwan
- Package Dimensions : 6.0 L x 3.0 H x 4.0 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 1.2 pounds
- Grab a piece of Eddie's magic with the MXR EVH 90—a collaboration between Eddie Van Halen and Dunlop
- Instantly toggle between a vintage, "Script Logo" phase tone and a more modern "Block Logo" phaser
- EVH 90 sports the greatest graphics in the history of rock: the red, white, and black stripes from Eddie's legendary Frankenstein guitar
- Please refer user manual attached under product details for instructions and troubleshooting steps.
- 7-Mode Modulation effects: Chorus A, Chorus B, Phaser, Tremolo, Rotary, Vibrato and Flanger
- Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone
- Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong
- LED indicator shows the working state
- DC 9V adapter power supply (not included)
- Analog RAT-Style Overdrive/Distortion and BigMuff-Style Fuzz Tones
- 3 Modulations w/ TAP TEMPO: Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo
- 3 Delays w/ TAP TEMPO: Analog, Tape, Reverse
- 3 Reverbs w/ TRAIL Function: Room, Hall, Plate
- Headphones Jack with CAB SIM; Built-in TUNER; 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply (Adapter included)
- 💡【Phaser Pedal】Pure analog phaser effect, warm and plimp sound. LED indicator shows the working state.
- 💡【2 Working Modes】 Vintage-perfect reproduction of the classic psychedelic phase-shifting effect of 1974. Modern-a deeper, modern full-scale effect.
- 💡【Working current】6mA; Power supply: DC 9V (plug polarity is negative in the center).
- 💡【Dimensions】3.74x1.77x1.89 inch; Weight: 8.47oz(with box). Small and exquisite design with aluminum alloy shell.
- 💡【Note】 Power is not included, you need to buy one.
Are you Googling for top 10 great guitar phaser pedal for the money in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 35,881 customer satisfaction about top 10 best guitar phaser pedal in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: AZOR Vintage Phaser Guitar Effect Pedal Mini Pedal Pure Analog Processor with True Bypass AP-301
The Phase is a classic analogue Phaser that gives you just a bit more control over your phased sound than the average old school phaser: In addition to Speed, you can also control Width and Feedback
Whether you want a slight movement in your lead sound or deep and watery phase sweeps for wide cleans, this tiny little box can do it all. Since it is all analogue, we obviously made it True Bypass!
AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
Current Draw: 30mA
1.Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments
2.Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
3·Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
AZOR Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal Pure Analog True Bypass AP301:
SPEED Knob：Control the sound volume with effect.WIDTH Knob：Adjust the intensity of widthInput & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4’’ mono audio jack.Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).FEEDBACK Knob：adjust the phase of the feedback.LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state..True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal:
lassic analogue phaser gives you just a bit more control over your phased soundSpeed & Width ControlTrue Bypass provide transparent toneLED indicator shows the working stateWhole aluminum-alloy chassis, stable and strong
As you can see, AZOR have a classic mini size, convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Easy to Control:
There are three function knobs, namely SPEED,WIDTH and FEEDBACK. You can just control three function knobs and choose the model you want to made you own music tone. Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
1 x AZOR Guitar Effect Pedal
1 pairs of adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
1 x After-sales service card
🎸【Easy to control 】- Speed & Width Control
🎸【Mini style】- Small, light weight and exquisite.Enduring, light-weighted Aluminumalloy chassis .True Bypass provide transparent tone
🎸【Power source】- 9V DC adapter center negative（no power adapter included）
🎸【One year warranty】 – All AZOR Pedals have a one-year warranty