Top 10 Best guitar peg puller in 2021 Comparison Table
- This stainless steel Guitar Pin Puller Peg Remover works great for brass string nail pins. Remove the bridgeins on guitar more easily, an easy way to pull bridge ins without damaging the pins or the guitar bridge. Usefrequently during string changes. It makes pulling pins on guitar much easier
- The Bridge Pin Puller is designed to pull brie pin straight up without damage guitar helps get the pins out.A very nice handy bridge pin puller. Fits most standard bridge pin. Simple but effective tool
- Small, lightweight. So it won't take up too much space in the guitar case or parts drawer or even on a key ring.Just use the saddle as the fulcrum and not the soft wood of the bridge. Light pressure will loosen the pin andan just pull it straight out without any more levering
- Great tool that makes pulling the pins easy with no scratching/damage to the pegs or the guitar. It's made ofmetal so it wont wear down. No damaging bridge trying to pull the pins out easily when changing strings
- Material: Stainless steel Length:7cm/2.76"(approx)
- ALL-IN-ONE RESTRINGING TOOL - The ergonomic and high-quality design of the D'Addario Accessories Pro-Winder makes string changes quicker and easier than ever before with its built-in clippers, bridge pin puller and peg winder all rolled into one tool.
- MUST HAVE FOR EVERY CASE – Why fill up your case with three tools when you can have one that does it all? This indispensable tool has been designed to fit comfortably in your hand and for use on virtually all electric and acoustic guitars, basses, banjos and mandolins. Also available in a bass guitar version.
- BUILT-IN STRING CUTTER – With the hardened steel clippers on the Pro-Winder string cutter you can cleanly cut through your old strings to remove them quicker and easier, and trim the excess off new strings after looping them through the tuning machines.
- INTEGRATED BRIDGE PIN PULLER- Designed with acoustic guitarists in mind, the Pro-Winder has a built-in bridge pin puller. This makes removing stubborn pins simple without risking damage caused by pliers and other tools.
- MADE IN THE USA - D'Addario Accessories is known for innovative, problem-solving, quality musical accessories that are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- NEW AND IMPROVED: Our new larger and more ergonomic design features a flexible material, which makes it easier to push onto your guitar pins, and allows for gentler removal on most 6 and 12 string guitars
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY: The Snapz Acoustic Guitar Bridge Pin Puller uses patented technology and a comfortable, ergonomic design for the safest, quickest, and most convenient way to remove bridge pins from your acoustic guitar
- PROTECTS YOUR GUITAR: Pliers and other devices can damage your guitar bridge while removing bridge pins. The Snapz Acoustic Guitar Bridge Pin Puller, however, protects your bridge and keeps it looking as good as the day you bought it
- EASY TO USE: To operate, simply snap over the top of the bridge pin, slide the lock down, and pull. Repeat until all pins are removed. Simple as that
- MADE IN THE USA: Like all the best things, the Snapz Acoustic Guitar Bridge Pin Puller is made in the good old USA. Unlike many domestic products, it is affordable as well
- Premium, Innovative Bridge Pin Puller for Acoustic Guitars
- GRIP 'N pull or GRIP 'N roll to easily lift pin
- Ergonomic, Comfort Design for a One-Handed Operation
- Metal Free Construction with Rubber Exterior Makes it Safe on Your Wood and Bridge Pins
- Made of metal, so it won't wear. When the strings are replaced, the bridge, which is not destructive, tries to pull out the pin easily.
- Length: 7 cm/2.76 inches (approximately), compact and lightweight. Easy to carry.
- Just use the saddle as a fulcrum instead of cork as a bridge. Slight pressure will loosen the pin, and you can pull it out effortlessly.
- Function: extractor / extractor / removal tool, used to replace ballad / acoustic guitar.
- Set includes: 1PC guitar bridge needle extractor (red bronze).
- Function: the guitar removal tool is designed to pull bridge pin directly without damaging your guitar; And the bridge pins are small and exquisite, useful replacement parts for guitars
- Durable guitar puller: the bridge pin puller is made of good quality alloy; It is lightweight and portable, a nice accessory for your guitar, easy to use
- Suitable range: the guitar puller fits most standard bridge pins, serving as the puller, extractor and removal tool for replacing bridge pins of acoustic guitar
- Velvet bag: the package comes with a velvet bag which is good for your easy storing and convenient carrying
- Package includes: 1 x guitar bridge pin puller, 1 x guitar saddle, 1 x guitar nut, 6 x ivory guitar bridge pins, and 6 x black guitar bridge pins
- 🎸 RESTRING YOUR GUITAR OR BASS WITH EASE - With this guitar string winder, you will be able to wind your guitar strings much faster than turning the tuning knobs with your fingers - universally fits all tuning pegs including bass guitars
- 🎸 EASILY SNIP THE EXCESS STRING - Nobody likes excess guitar string flailing from their guitar like a neglected child and with this guitar tool, you will easily be able to cut the strings
- 🎸 PULL YOUR PEGS OUT NOT YOUR HAIR - It has always been a pain in the butt trying to pull the bridge pins out of your acoustic guitar with your fingers, and tools like pliers will actually damage the peg but this guitar tool has a handy bridge pin puller built in
- 🎸 TREAT YOUR GUITAR RIGHT - Your guitar is a big investment both in time and money, and you need to make sure you keep it looking and sounding great which is why you need the best guitar tools, such as this guitar multi-tool, to do that
- 🎸 SAVE TIME AND MONEY - Taking your guitar to a professional to get it restrung can cost quite a bit of money which is why you can save literally hundreds of dollars per year with this tool especially if you have multiple guitars
- Guitar bridge pins-Comes with 24 pieces guitar pins (12pcs black guitar pins + 12pcs ivory guitar pins, made of ABS), fits for most acoustic guitars and great replacements for your old or damage guitars.
- Bridge Pin Puller-1pc plastic pin puller inside for better convenience,no longer need pliers or side cutters to pop pegs out and risk damaging guitar.
- Great gift- These plastic bridge pins are the nice gift for yourself or the guitarist, well made and it comes in a nice metal box.
- Well made with great quality: The bridge pin is made of light plastic material with long durability and stability.
- Widely use: Can be applied to acoustic classical guitar,folk guitar,ukulele,Martin or Taylor.
- [HIGH QUALITY]: The bridge pin is made of light plastic material, chemical stability, will not rust. It has excellent transparency and abrasion resistance.
- [GUITAR PIN PULLER]: Made of good quality alloy.Fits most standard bridge pins. Designed to pull bridge pin directly without damaging your guitar.
- [APPLICATION]: Can be applied to acoustic classical guitar,folk guitar,ukulele,Martin or Taylor.
- [SIZE]: Bridge Pin total length 33mm/1.6", Length of post 27mm/1.06", Skirt /Collar: 5.33mm/0.21", Diameter of the head 8.5mm/0.33".
- [PACKAGE INCLUDES]: 1 x guitar bridge pin puller, 24 PCS Plastic Bridge Pin.
- Non-scratch universal head
- Ultra-smooth ball bearing action
- Ergonomic comfortable grip
- Integrated acoustic bridge pin puller
- Compact design
Are you looking for top 10 great guitar peg puller for your budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 48,613 customer satisfaction about top 10 best guitar peg puller in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Tzong Guitar Bridge Pins Puller String Peg Remover Extractor Tool Metal Gold 2Pcs
Little, lightweight. So it would not take up as well much room in the guitar case or areas drawer or even on a vital ring. Just use the saddle as the fulcrum and not the comfortable wood of the bridge. Light pressure will loosen the pin and you can just pull it straight out without having any much more levering. This stainless steel Guitar Pin Puller Peg Remover works good for brass string nail pins. Remove the bridge pins on guitar much more simply, an quick way to pull bridge pins without having harmful the pins or the guitar bridge. Use it regularly for the duration of string improvements. It tends to make pulling pins on guitar a lot simpler.
Manufactured from high quality stainless steel and the surface is polished, these pullers are rustproof, anti-corrosion, long lasting and colorfast.
They are created to pull the bridge pin straight up with out harming your guitars. And they are suitable for most regular bridge pins.
Just use the saddle as the fulcrum and not the gentle wood of the bridge.
The Bridge Pin Puller is designed to pull bridge pin straight up without problems guitar, assists get the pins out. A extremely wonderful handy bridge pin puller. Fits most common bridge pin. Uncomplicated but efficient software.