Top 10 Best guitar pedal multi effects in 2021 Comparison Table
- 71 built-in guitar effects and 13 amp models
- Free download of Zoom guitar lab Mac/Windows software
- 30-Second looper
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns
- Standard Guitar input, aux input for external audio players and amp/headphone output
- Simple interface with large color display
- Compact, ultra-portable, lightweight design
- 270+ HX and legacy amp and effects models
- Third-party IR loading
- Stereo effects loop and expression pedal/ footswitch input
- 80+ Modules and Growing - ZOIA comes packed with a vast collection of modules to create just about anything you can dream up. With ZOIA the only limit is your imagination!
- Create your own effects, synths, control devices, and more! - Oscillators, LFOs, filters, bit crushers, envelope followers - these are just a handful of the included modules that can be connected in almost any way imaginable. If you can dream it up, you can create it!
- 20+ Ready-Made Effects Modules - Pre-built effects modules such as reverbs, delays, chorus', flangers, overdrives and more.
- Up to 64 Patches - Create and save up to 64 patches that can be easily recalled during live p
- Utilizes the same HX Modeling as Helix
- More than 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Powerful Multi-Core Processor and High Resolution 4-Inch Touch display with guitarist-centric interface - Simply touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your perfect tone
- Versatile library of realistic & responsive amplifier, cabinet, mic and FX models that will be expanded with regular firmware updates based on user feedback plus USB Audio Interface
- All the Connections – Features a ¼-inch guitar in, switchable (2) ¼-inch TRS outs, a 1/8-inch headphone out, 5-Pin MIDI in/out via (2) 1/8"-to-MIDI adapters, plus an onboard ¼-inch stereo FX loop
- Over 300 precision-captured impulse responses, meticulously crafted in IoSR Studios, or load your own third-party IRs with virtually unlimited storage for IRs with 1024 and 2048 sample lengths
- Fully-Assignable Expression Pedal for Maximum Control - Two powerful modes: Classic Mode and Advanced Mode, alongside a toe switch to switch between two banks
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interfaceEight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects typesDial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxesIncludes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effectsUpdated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedalManual mode for stomp box-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch
- Usb Audio/MIDI interface built in
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Updated flagship-level cosm amps derived from the gt-100
- Easy and Intuitive To Use: The BOOMERANG III loop station is fun right out of the box. Any guitar player beginner or pro will love stacking some loops with our simple to use pedal style. Controls are easy to adjust so you can focus on the music
- High Quality Processor Sounds Great: The BOOMERANG is built solid and is a leader in superb sound quality. Offering two Sample Rates - 48KHz or 24KHz. Whether at home, in the studio, or the gig this looper pedal delivers sonic excellence
- 4 Distinct Play Styles Provides Ultimate Flexibility: 3 or 4 loops - your choice. Max recording time up to 35 minutes. Easily syncs to an external MIDI clock source. Multi effects included. No limit to the number of parts you can stack. Accessories available
- Perfect for Practicing or Live Performances: Great for jamming at home or on stage the Rang III allows you to be a one person band. Rugged 9" x 6" x 2" steel chassis makes it easy to fit on any pedal board and carry around. Power supply included
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Each BOOMERANG III is backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Boomerang simply contact us and we will take care of you. All pedals are shipped from the USA
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types For guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, Distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Multi-effect processor for Guitar with app-based touchscreen interface
- New Zoom Amp Models combining the tonal qualities of classic amps.
- New Distortion and Modulation Effects.
- 22 Cabinet Emulations; 70 Preloaded Impulse Response; 130 slots for user IR’s.
- 5 Stomp Switches, Expression/Volume Control, 5-Minute Looper, 68 Rhythm Patterns.
- 100+ HX effects for your pedalboard—run up to 9 simultaneously
- Additional legacy effects library from M13 , M9 , M5 , DL4TM, MM4 TM, FM4 TM, and DM4 TM
- Capacitive-sensing switches with LED rings and scribble strips
- Acts as the command center for your entire amp and pedal rig
Are you searching for top 10 best guitar pedal multi effects for your budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 13,271 customer satisfaction about top 10 best guitar pedal multi effects in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Caline Multimod Digital Guitar Pedal – CP-506 Multimod – Modulation Multi tool Digital Effect Pedal
7 Must-have modulation devices in one compact rugged enclosure – inspired by a famous multi tool!
Easy to Use
Using the power adapter to connect to the power terminal, and at the same time use the guitar cable to connect the guitar to the input terminal, and the output terminal can use the guitar cable to connect the guitar amplifier.
7 Effects and 3 Controls
The Caline Multi-mod offers seven modes: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Doubler, Vibrato, Tremolo, Pitch.
3 independent controls: DECAY, MIX,TONE.
The aluminum alloy shell design is more durable to use. And the mini size (4.5 x 2.5 x 1.4 in) and light weight (270g) are very portable to be carried in a bag.
Power requirements: 9V DC center negative
Current consumption: 100 mA
1.MIX Knob: Controls the amount of effected signal added to your sound.
2.DEPTH Knob: Controls the amount of modulation
3.SHIFT Knob: Controls the speed of the effect (and pitch on settings 4 and 7)
4.7 WAY SELECTOR Knob: Chorus,Flanger,Phaser,Doubler,Vibrato,Tremolo,Pitch.
5.OUT: To amp or other pedal
6.lN: Plug in pedal.
7.Footswitch: Press to turn pedal ON/OFF.
A classic lustrous shimmering chorus effect
A sweeping modulation – from subtle to ‘jet plane’
A rich deep swirling modulation sound
Create a classic doubling effect for the fattest riffs imaginable
From a soft warble to a throaty throb
From a gentle pulsating throb to a helicopter chop
Add a range of multiple overtones to your sound
Caline CP-5 series has a variety of functional models for you to choose from.
7 modes: Chorus, Flanger,Phaser, Doubler,Virato,Tremolo,Pitch.3 independent controls: SHIFT,DEPTH,MIX.
High quality aluminum alloy which is durable and have a classic size brings you a musical feast.
7 modes in 3 different controls allowing you access to dozens of really useable tones in one great value package.
9V DC adapter is needed ,There is not power adapter included,you need to buy one.