Top 10 Best guitar octave pedal in 2021 Comparison Table
- [Octave Guitar Pedal] With 7 shift types and 3 tone mode toggles, Harmonic Square guitar pedal gives you 21 options of semitonal, octave and detune sounds.
- [3 Tone Modes] Harmonic Square octave pedal has 3 tone modes including Sharp, Flat, and Detune. Sharp: Pitch up. Detune: Adjustable pitch signal shifted by 10 cents. Flat: Pitch down.
- [2 Knob] WET Knob: Adjust the harmonic signal level. DRY Knob: Adjust the dry signal level.
- [Durable Guitar Pedal] Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong. LED indicator shows the working state.
- [True Bypass Guitar Pedal] Digital circuit design, true bypass provides transparent tone. DC 9V Adapter power supply.(Not included)
- 🎸 High and low octave functions & control, Full analog circuit for fat vintage voicing.
- 🎸 With EX Analog octave pedal, shaping the tone you want is easy via the octave down, two octave down and upper octave controls.
- 🎸 Compact and powerful analog circuit, true bypass means that the Input jack is connected directly to the output when the pedal is switched off. Mighty mini format allows the pedal to fit comfortably on any pedal board.
- 🎸 Powered by a standard 9 volt negativge tip power supply or add a daisy chain to run multiple pedals from the one power supply.( Adapter not Included)
DRY Knob: This knob enables you to control the volume of your dry sound
Mode Switch: 3 Models, TOP/BOTH/BOTTOM; DC 9V Adapter power supply (Not Included)
OCT1/OCT2 Knob : OCT1 Knob is used to adjust the first OCT volume; OCT2 Knob is used to adjust the second OCT volume; Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone
Input/Output Jack: 1/4inch mono audio jack, inputs the signal; 1/4inch mono audio jack, outputs the signal
2 Working Models: 2 Models ( Normal Mode and Fixed Mode), can store a set of parameters
- State-of-the-art pitch shifter pedal with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Completely independent dual voice pitch shifting from unison to 2 octaves up or down
- Offers wealth of studio-grade algorithms including polyphonic pitch shifting, whammy-style octave up and detune
- Revolutionary MASH expression control footswitch bends pitch-shifted notes and is assignable to any parameter of the pedal
- Craft unique pitch effects and customize MASH functionality with free tone print editor (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- The MXR vintage bass octave upgrades the warm analog sub-bass vibes of a classic circuit with superior tracking, Cleaner headroom, and the versatility that modern players demand
- The package length of the product is 5.5 inches
- The package width of the product is 4.5 inches
- The package height of the product is 2.5 inches
- Constant headroom Technology (CHT) for exceptional headroom and tracking
- True bypass
- Organic analog tone
- Two independent octave voices
- Mid+ switch adds a midrange boost at user selected frequency
- Features our popular Hoof and Tone Reaper fuzz pedals in one handy enclosure with the added bonus of an old school analog octave up
- Originally released as a special limited run item back in 2010, demand was so high that we decided to reintroduce it back into our line
- Capable of creating everything from subtle octave-up overtones through crushing octave squalls that simulate exploding stacks of amps
- Each effect can be used individually as well as in series but the order of effects is preset for optimum performance
- New Flexi-Switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
- A monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones
- Interface makes it easy to add or subtract octaves, creating a variety of sounds without having to dial in envelopes or oscillators
- Feature a ripping sub-octave thump, pulsing octave down, a lightly squared base tone and a swelling transformer based octave up
- Makes a single guitar sound like an army of vintage synths
- A true-bypass pedal made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
- Combines two switchable fuzz flavors with a growling sub octave signal
- Separate dry volume control ensures clean low end Retention
- Bass and Treble controls allow you to fine-tune your fuzz signal
- Mid level control allows you to boost your clean midrange to cut through the mix
- JOYO XVI is a practical and user-friendly Octave pedal. with independent Octave-up and Octave-down adjusting knobs, so you can adjust as you like. Moreover, it features MOD effects exquisitely designed by JOYO's engineers, compared with similar products from the rivals, XVI offers much richer tone.
- Whole new appearance and the iconic R series ambience LED light bring out futuristic and retro styles, displaying a perfect fusion. R series will make your soul happy whether you are jamming in the bedroom, studio or on the stage.
- R series effect pedals deliver way more comprehensive tones and functions compared with other pedals. Pedal with true bypass provide transparent tone,minimize the tone loss to keep the best tone quality.
- In addition to the existing JF/Ironman/R series of effect pedals, we will improve and upgrade our product, based on the extensive and constructive feedback given by our supportive customers.
- Directly sold by manufacturer of JOYO Technology Co.,LTD it's over decade of brand reputation, We will provide best ever excellent customer service with worry-free after-sale service, much better than any other distributors.
Are you Googling for top 10 good guitar octave pedal in the market in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 89,359 customer satisfaction about top 10 best guitar octave pedal in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Neewer Digital Octave Guitar Effect Pedal Advanced Effects True Bypass 3 Modes Top/Both/Bottom with 2 Working Mode Normal Mode/Fixed Mode, DC 9V Adapter Power Supply (Not Included)
Note: Compatible with DC 9V Adapter electrical power source (Not Provided). Description: Neewer Electronic Octave Guitar Result Pedal is a amazing pedal. Digital circuit style and design, and variety of octave effect provides musical color to you tone. 3 Modes: Prime/Both of those/Bottom LED indicator light exhibits the performing state: Eco-friendly light-weight: Ordinary mode, can use knob to alter parameters Pink mild: Mounted method,effector use the mounted parameter, knob cannot be use Gentle OFF: First seem. You can pick out various product you want to made you have tunes tone. Take pleasure in your individual enjoyment and colorful life. Specs: Enter: 1/4inch Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms) Output: 1/4inch Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms) Toggle Swap: Find concerning unique modes Electric power Offer: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Constructive on the barrel and adverse in the middle, Electric power Adapter Not bundled) Operating Current: 100mA Proportions: 3.66×1.37×1.37 inches/9.3×3.5×3.5cm Pounds: 273g/(With box) Package Contents: 1x Digital Octave Pedal Guitar Effect Pedal
Manner Switch: 3 Products, Top rated/Both equally/Bottom DC 9V Adapter ability provide (Not Integrated)
OCT1/OCT2 Knob : OCT1 Knob is utilised to change the 1st OCT volume OCT2 Knob is utilised to adjust the 2nd OCT quantity Electronic circuit style, correct bypass deliver transparent tone
Input/Output Jack: 1/4inch mono audio jack, inputs the sign 1/4inch mono audio jack, outputs the sign
2 Doing the job Products: 2 Products ( Ordinary Method and Fixed Manner), can keep a established of parameters