Top 10 Best guitar interface android in 2021 Comparison Table
- Professional quality：armed with 192kHz/24-bit audio quality and innovative connectivity,the Tone Shifter Mega aimas to be a flexible solution for guitar players to record or play live with the incredible software or APP such as Bias,JamUp,Garageband and so on.TS Mega adopts a high-performance audio codec that can realize 192kHz/24-bit sampling. The dynamic range can reach 112 dB AND THE THD+N can be as low as-100dB.
- Made for iOS,Mac,Windows,Andriod: with the Tone Shifter Mega auido interface, guitar player can transform their iPhone/iPad, computer into a powerful guitar amp and effects rig, and control their favorite guitar APP or software on stage and in the studio with the foot switches.
- A variety of Inputs: TS Mega has L Input for guitar/bass, R Input for dynamic microphone and one XLR Input for condenser microphone. The L Input has intergrated an analog guitar boost module,the moudule help to improve the tone of guitar. The R input is designed for dynamic microphone.The XLR Input is perfect for condenser microphone. It can provide 12V low noise phantom power for the condenser microphone.
- Durable and functional: TS Mega will send out MIDI CC signal to control the software effect while guitar player stomping the foot switches.TS Mega can also work as USB MIDI controller or Stand alone MIDI controller. TS Mega has some default Host Configuration for popular software or racks such as Bias,JamUp,KPA,AXE.The users can also custom assign the foot switch in the learning mode. Two expression pedal jacks to control wah,volume or other effects at the same time.
- Be powered by all: No batteries or external power required for any of the above features. To charge your iPhone,iPad,or iPod touch(or reduce power consumption for compatible Android devices)while you play, add a standard mobile phone adapter for power supply. More fun:TS Mega has fully balanced L and R output and XLR output.Besides TS Mega has intergrated 200mW earphone amplifier fro earphone output. Guitar player can easy monitor by avoiding annoying your neighbor or family.
- Go inspire the world and record your electric guitar, bass and line-level instruments
- Plug in your electric or bass Guitar and unleash your creativity
- Record quality audio directly to your iOS*, Android*, Mac* and PC devices
- Compatible with a wide range of iOS apps and software
- Integrates seamlessly with the creative Suite of TC HELICON mobile apps
- Near-zero latency digital FX processing
- 32-bit digital signal processor
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48KHz sample rate
- Compatible with Android devices equipped with Micro-USB-OTG socket that supports Host-Mode. Android 4.2 or later is required. Android devices equipped with USB-C socket require a USB-C male to Micro-USB female adapter with data transfer capability. To use for digital recording an Android 5.0 (or later) device is required.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port. Windows: Fully supports Windows 10 WASAPI for low latency audio. One free USB port. (ASIO4ALL is required on Windows 7 and 8 for low latency audio.
- Instrument input for guitar, bass, and other instruments, with adjustable input gain to let you dial in the right level for your pickups.
- XLR Input for Condenser Microphone or Dynamic Microphone, Note: Condenser microphone needs to turn on phantom power, when use dynamic microphone, don't turn on the phantom power, or it may damage the condenser microphone.
- USB MIDI function is also available on the device. External MIDI keyboards / controllers (Such as MIDI Commander, another product in Tone Shifter serials) can be connected and the MIDI signals can be delivered to up-level App/Software without any other convertors in between.
- The line out of TS MINi is specially designed with ability to adapt for both balanced and unbalanced connections to speaker/monitor/Amplifier/Mixer. We can get the most benefit for a long distance (>30m) conduction with low noise, low signal drops and anti-interference through balanced outputs which is very useful in live shows or outdoors.
- Compatible devices: iPhone 5 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2/3/4, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), Windows, Macbook/iMac, Android( such as Sansung, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy note 3, Galaxy Tab S2 etc), Note: On Windows system, proper ASIO driver must be installed to achieve low-latency recording and monitoring.
- 【Stable Connection】As a high-quality microphone preamp, the LINKFLEX.AD2 allows you to use professional stage microphones or high-end studio microphones,Guitar to create music with your mobile iOS or Android devices.
- 【Universal for Smartphone and Cameras】LINKFLEX.AD2 Mic preamp is an easy solution to connect any professional microphones to iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad MAC/PC and Guitar and Android device.It is also a great preamp for DSLR cameras Canon, Nikon cameras. NOTE: For iPhone7 or above, you need to use the iPhone ORIGINAL lightning adapter.
- 【“Phone”/ “Mic” Monitoring Switch】With 1/8” headphone output, the camera preamp can be monitor the sound of the Phone/ Mic. “Mic” means real time monitoring the sound of the microphone, and “Phone” means playback the sound you recording in your phones
- 【Gain-Control Adjustable】The gain control thumbwheel is easy to set precise levels,if you want the better video effects, you can dial the wheel of dslr preamp to an appropriate position while recording. You also can monitored the processed sound through a 3.5mm headphone
- 【48v phantom power Output】With the optional 48v phantom power (provided by 9V battery), LINKFLEX.AD2 microphone preamplifier supports any XLR condenser microphone. It's the perfect preamp for any recording situation.
- 【Microphone and Guitar Interface】The Saramonic SmartRig+ is a 2 channel portable microphone/guitar adapter for recording professional audio to any smartphone or video camera, making the sound purer and sound monitoring easier.
- 【2 Channel Microphone】Perfect for capturing sound on the spot, the guitar interface includes 2 independent audio input channels each fitted with a dual XLR / ¼" input (guitar/line), and each their own gain level knob. It provides 48V phantom power for microphones and two 1/8" jack inputs as well.
- 【Easy for Control】The SmartRig Plus also has a switch that routes audio in mono or stereo. Enjoy the capabilities of recording in true stereo and the versatility to record two separate tracks ensuring professional quality audio files every time.
- 【Real-time Monitoring】Route your audio signals through a standard headphone jack or through TRRS to your DSLR camera or any smartphone and monitor in real time while you film live.
- 1 Year Saramonic Warranty
- Go inspire the world and record your electric guitar, bass and line-level instruments
- Record high-definition audio directly to your iOS*, Android*, Mac* and PC devices
- Integrates seamlessly with the creative Suite of TC Helicon and wide range of mobile apps
- Guitar input and output Connectors for guitars, amps, PA systems, etc
- Selectable Thru/ FX for monitoring processed or clean signal to a guitar amp or external rig
- Use this incredibly useful app to play guitar better
- Browse more than 400,000 listings for guitar, bass, and drum tablature
- Conduct detailed searches by title, artist, genre, difficulty level, or keyword
- Get practical with a guitar tuner, metronome, and chord library
- E-mail notable tabs to your friends
- Search and view 850,000-plus tabs of all types on the Internet
- Save tabs on your device
- Play the chords for reference
- Create and manage setlists for live performances
- Very useful as a teleprompter/autocue for live performances
- USB Ethernet Adapter: UE305 is a USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female ethernet adapter which connects your computer or tablet to a router or network switch for wired network connection. It adds a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming
- Gigabit Networking for Fast, Stable Data Transfers: Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Plug and Play in Nintendo Switch: UE305 helps connect your Nintendo Switch to a wired network system, a much faster and more stable network environment than a WiFi connection. Enjoy super-fast and high-quality downloading on your Nintendo Switch
- Foldable and Portable design ideally suits your Ultrabook: The UE305 USB RJ45 adapter is mini and portable, perfect to take on the go
- Wide Compatibility: Just plug in and be ready to use in seconds—no manual driver installation required. The intuitive LED indicator lets you know the network status at a glance. Plug & Play is enabled for Nintendo Switch, Windows 10/8.1, and Linux OS.*Do Not Support Windows RT and Android
Are you finding for top 10 great guitar interface android in the market in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 44,627 customer satisfaction about top 10 best guitar interface android in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: IK Multimedia iRig UA universal guitar effects processor and interface for Android devices
32-little bit electronic signal processor
24-little bit converter with 44.1/48KHz sample level
Compatible with Android equipment geared up with Micro-USB-OTG socket that supports Host-Method. Android 4.2 or later on is required. Android equipment equipped with USB-C socket involve a USB-C male to Micro-USB woman adapter with knowledge transfer capacity. To use for electronic recording an Android 5. (or afterwards) machine is demanded.
Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. A single cost-free USB port. Windows: Absolutely supports Windows 10 WASAPI for low latency audio. 1 free of charge USB port. (ASIO4ALL is needed on Home windows 7 and 8 for lower latency audio.