Top 10 Best guitar feeler gauge in 2021 Comparison Table
- Feeler gauge set: made of 65 manganese steel, each measuring feeler gauge has 32 blades thickness; Foldable feeler gauges, easy and convenient to take and store
- Easy identification: dual marked metric and imperial, 0.0015 inch/ 0.04 mm to 0.035 inch/ 0.88 mm, the numbers of size are etched into feeler gauge for easy identification
- Metric sizes (mm): 0.04, 0.05, 0.06, 0.08, 0.10, 0.13, 0.15, 0.18, 0.20, 0.23, 0.25, 0.25, 0.28, 0.30, 0.33, 0.35, 0.38, 0.40, 0.43, 0.45, 0.48, 0.50, 0.53, 0.55, 0.58, 0.60, 0.63, 0.65, 0.70, 0.75, 0.80, 0.88
- Inch sizes: 0.0015, 0.002, 0.0025, 0.003, 0.004, 0.005, 0.006, 0.007, 0.008, 0.009, 0.010, 0.010, 0.011, 0.012, 0.013, 0.014, 0.015, 0.016, 0.017, 0.018, 0.019, 0.020, 0.021, 0.022, 0.023, 0.024, 0.025, 0.026, 0.028, 0.030, 0.032, 0.035
- Warm notice: there is some anti-rust oil on the stainless steel feeler gauge to prevent it from rusty, please don’t worry about that
- Two Most Popular Gauges Used in the Setup Process for Electric, Acoustic, Classical and Bass Guitars in One Combo Pack
- Precision String Action Gauge with accurate measurements that are easy to read with the black finish contrasted with deep etched white markings. We include measurements in inches, metric & 64ths to customize to your preference. Our convenient chart on proper height by instrument type takes out the guesswork.
- String Action Gauge includes Pickup Height Ruler to Dial in your pickup sound & designed with 4 different side lengths you can find the side that lays across 3 frets and use as a Fret Rocker to check if you have any uneven fret heights.
- Precision Stainless Steel Truss Rod Gauge Includes the 3 Most Common Truss Rod Neck Relief Measurements (.006", .008", .010") for Electric, Acoustic, Classical & Bass Guitars with Easy to Follow Instructions Printed Right on the Handle & an Innovative Pick Capo to Assist
- These products are part of our KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS) Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets combined with step-by-step general guidelines anybody can follow and setup their guitar to play and sound great.
- Gauge Includes the 3 Most Common Truss Rod Relief Measurements (.006", .008", .010") for Electric, Acoustic, Classical & Bass Guitars.
- Precision, Smooth Stainless Steel without the Annoying, Messy Oil Found on Traditional Feeler Gauge Sets
- Laser Etched Sizes (in. & mm) & Instrument Type that Won't Rub Off
- Easy to Follow Instructions Printed Right on the Handle & an Innovative Pick Capo to Assist
- This Gauge is Part of our KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS) Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets
- 【High Quality】Stainless steel with rounded off edge, anti rust, prevent scratch or cutting, durable and long service life.Surface polished smooth, applying anti-rust oil to prevent rust.
- 【Imperial and Metric】1Pcs foldable feeler gauge + 1pcs guitar string action ruler, both imperial and metric printed, packed in plastic holder, easy to use
- 【Feeler Gauge】Balde legnth 8.8cm/width 1.3cm, thickness from 0.035"(0.88mm) to 0.0015"(0.04mm), light oil covered to prevent rust and stick, thumb screw is easy to use for blade removal and protection
- 【Action Ruler】Size 8.9*5.1cm, etch printing on double sides, will not fade, accurate and clear to measure string height, pickup height, etc
- 【Wide Application】 They measure accurately and have almost no errors, will help you quickly and easily measure gap width/thickness. Suitable for designers, engineers, mechanics to measure the tappet clearances, spark plugs gaps, bearing clearances, piston ring gaps, guitars gaps, engines gaps, everything in between and other hard to reach places.
- 🎸Action Ruler, Fingerboard Protector, Fret Guard and 64 Piece Feeler Gauge Set.-QQ510637638
- 🎸Each feeler gauge is marked with both metric and imperial measurements.
- 🎸Designed for string instruments ,such as guitar, bass, mandolin banjo etc.
- 🎸 It can measure the clearance of fret and fret board, the height of pickup and strings, nut slot depth, uneven fret board, etc.
- [High Quality] Stainless steel with rounded off edge, anti rust, prevent scratch or cutting, durable and long service life.Light oil covered to prevent rust and stick, thumb screw is easy to use for blade removal and protection.
- [Easily identifiable Feeler Gauge] Balde legnth 8.8cm/width 1.3cm, thickness from 0.035"(0.88mm) to 0.0015"(0.04mm), the numbers of size are etched into feeler gauge for easy identification.
- [Imperial and Metric] 1Pcs foldable feeler gauge + 1pcs guitar string action ruler, both imperial and metric printed, packed in plastic holder, easy to use, Foldable feeler gauges, easy and convenient to take and store.
- [Useful Action Ruler] Size 8.9*5.1cm, etch on double sides, will not fade, accurate and clear to measure string height, pickup height, etc.
- [Wide Usage] Suitable for guitar player, luthier and mechanic to measure thickness of hard to reach place.
- Tapered 32 blade feeler gauge set used to adjust valve clearances.
- Blades have a tapered tip for easier access to valve tappets and buckets in tight areas.
- Dual marked with metric (mm) and inch readings.
- Includes the following gauge sizes: 0.001"/0.03mm, .0015"/0.04mm, .002"/0.05mm, .0025"/0.06mm, .0028"/0.07mm, .003"/0.08mm, .0035"/0.09mm, .004"/0.10mm, .005"/0.13mm, .006"/0.15mm, .007"/0.18mm, .008"/0.20mm, .009"/0.23mm, .010"/0.25mm, .011"/0.28mm, .012"/0.30mm, .013"/0.33mm, .014"/0.35mm, .015"/0.38mm, .016"/0.40mm, .018"/0.45mm, .020"/0.50mm, .022"/0.55mm, .024"/0.60mm, .025"/0.63mm, .026"/0.65mm, .028"/0.70mm, .030"/0.75mm, .032"/0.80mm, .034"/0.85mm, .035"/0.90mm, and .040"/1.00mm.
- 【Understring Radius Guages】Stainless steel material,set of 9 including: 7.25", 9.5", 10", 12", 14", 15", 16", 17" and 20" radius,A must have for bass guitar maintain and adjustment.
- 【32 Blades feeler gauge】32 hardened, tempered steel blades, measurement from 0.0015 inch (0.038 mm) to 0.035 inch (0.889 mm), it is a guitar common spacing chord distance measure tool, chrome plated main shaft for easy clean up and professional look. Can be applied to measure all kinds of electric guitar, electric bass, acoustic guitar, acoustic guitar, electric box guitar fretboard measured in radians, radians to adjust the strings piano code
- 【Guitar bridge Pin Puller】This bridge pin puller can help you to remove bridge pins without making damage to your guitar.
- 15 Blades feeler gauge set is made of 65 manganese steel, great for gap spacing measurement from 0.002 inch (0.051mm) to 0.025 inch (0.635 mm) with dual marked metric and imperial - inches and millimeters, foldable is 3.7 inches / 9.5cm in length easy and convenient to take and store.
- Fingerboard guard protect your guitar or bass fretboard frets from scratching or damaging while filing and polishing.
- Durable stainless steel string action ruler with precision etched markings so prints will not easily wear off from continued use; accurate and clear to measure string height, bridge height, nut slot depth, bridge slot depth and pickup height.
- High quality guitar radius gauge fingerboard fretboard measuring tool and radius gauges in7.25'' 9.5'' 10'' 12'' 14'' 15'' 16'' 20'' rad.
- Make the necessary measurements and adjustments on acoustic and electric guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin and other string instruments, accurate, convenient, pocket-sized measuring tool can be taken to everywhere you like.
- 【High Quality】These guitar gauge measuring tools are made of stainless steel with round edges, durable and not easy to rust, not easy to scratch both string or hands.
- 【Wide Usage】Suitable for measure all kinds of electric guitar, electric bass, acoustic guitar, acoustic guitar, electric box guitar fretboard measured in radians, radians to adjust the strings piano code.
- 【Understring radius gauge】 Come with 7.25 inch, 9.5 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 14 inch, 15 inch, 16 inch, 17 inch and 20 inch radius, can be applied to measure fret board radius, saddle radius, nut radius from either the top or the bottom radius surface.
- 【Size and weight】The fret rocker is 3.9 x 2.0 x 0.8 inch and 1.75 oz in weight, the neck straight edge is 16.5 x 1.5 x 0.08 inch and 9.46 oz in weight, the steel feeler gauge dual marked metric and imperial gap measuring tool is from 0.0015 inch to 0.035 inch in thickness.
- 【Package includes】 Guitar luthier tool set includes: 9 Understring Radius Gauge, 1 string height gauge, 1 imperial gap measuring tool, 1 guitar neck notched straight edge and 1 fret rocker, 13 pieces in total, easy to cater users' needs.
Are you Googling for top 10 great guitar feeler gauge for your budget in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 45,437 customer satisfaction about top 10 best guitar feeler gauge in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: OEMTOOLS 25024 22 Blade Go-No-Go Feeler Gauge | Measure the Gap Between Parts |Great in Engines for Adjusting Tappets, etc. | Great for Machines, Guitars, & More | SAE & Metric
“For measuring the hole involving parts, you have to have the OEMTOOLS 25024 22 Blade Go Feeler Gauge. It comes with 22 hardened and tempered metal blades that are ready for any occupation that you toss at them. For effortless measuring, every single is laser-etched with inches and millimeters. Regardless of whether you are measuring the gap among sections in a machine in your shop or a guitar, this gauge gets the job performed with ease. In engines, it can be used for adjusting tappets and extra. Don’t make an incorrect measurement yet again. Decide up this OEMTOOLS 22 Blade Go Feeler Gauge right now.
OEMTOOLS has constantly furnished resources with leading innovation, excellent, and worth. This gauge is built to stand up to the toughest employment. However, if anything occurs to it through normal usage, there is no will need to anxiety. This product is essential for exact measurements of gaps concerning sections.
– 22 metal blades
-Laser-etched with inches and millimeters on each individual blade ”
Uncomplicated MEASUREMENT: Each and every blade is laser etched with inches and millimeters for convenient measurements
Higher-High-quality BLADES: This dimensional measurement gauge has 22 hardened, tempered metal blades
USE ON Variety OF Merchandise: From devices in your store to guitars, this gauge test can make certain exact measurements for the finest performances
Quick TO Swap BLADES OUT: To switch blades out of your feeler gauges, merely use the blade protector’s thumb notch for the easiest removal