Top 10 Best guitar effects pedal in 2021 Comparison Table
- 71 built-in guitar effects and 13 amp models
- Free download of Zoom guitar lab Mac/Windows software
- 30-Second looper
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns
- Standard Guitar input, aux input for external audio players and amp/headphone output
- Thorpe, Mr Rob (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 109 Pages - 02/01/2019 (Publication Date) - www.fundamental-changes.com (Publisher)
- Guitar Pedal T Shirt - for lovers and addicts of guitar pedals.
- For a loose fit please pick 1 size up.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Hunter, Dave (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 272 Pages - 10/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Backbeat (Publisher)
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types For guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, Distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- 【8 EFFECTS MODULES】: Our MG-100 offers all guitar effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb, amplifier, and cabinet models. Each module has several effects, covering 58 effects in total; Up to 8 effects can be used simultaneously.
- 【13 CLASSIC AMP &11 SPEAKER CABINET MODELS】: It has 13 classic high-quality guitar AMP Models and 11 speaker cabinets with True Simulation of Analog Circuit (TSAC) technology. Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every AMP Model. And 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar.(120Hz, 250Hz, 750Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 6.4kHz)
- 【56 DRUM RHYTHMS & 40 SECONDS LOOPER】: Built-in 56 drum rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the 40 seconds Looper function allowing you to jam with unlimited overdub layers and countless hours.
- 【72 PRESETS】: A total of 72 presets, including 36 factories and 36 user presets which can provide multiple sound options for beginners. You can save any preferred tones by simply pressing down the SAVE button.
- 【LARGE COLOR LCD SCREEN DISPLAY】：Built-in High-quality TFT LCD color panel（160 x128）, way beyond any counterparts in the same price range. Powered by 6*AA Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter (ACD-007A) For 8 Hours of Continuous Use.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interfaceEight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects typesDial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxesIncludes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effectsUpdated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedalManual mode for stomp box-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch
- Usb Audio/MIDI interface built in
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Updated flagship-level cosm amps derived from the gt-100
- 70 high-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-liner amp modelling technology from the MICRO PREAMP series. Supports loading extra amp models via editing software.
- TONE CAPTURE function allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier to create brand new digital amp models
- 32 IR-based factory speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp
- 10 user slots to load in your favorite third-party IR files (2048 sample points)
- 11 different effects blocks with over 180 high-quality effects that cover all the bases from your favorite stompboxes and plugins to studio rack units.
- 70 onboard high-quality digital effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators, and 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Use up to 7 effects/amps/cabinets simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- Built-in expression pedal
- 9 EFFECTS BLOCKS: Fxcomp, Distortion, Overdrive, Amp, Cab, Noise Gate, EQ, Modulation, Delay, Reverb; each block has several effects, covering 150+ effects in total; Up to 9 effects can be used simultaneously.
- 55 classic & modern high-quality guitar AMP Models that utilize non-linear digital amp modelling technology (giving a real tube amp tone, feel & response)
- 200 PRESETS can provide multiple sound options for beginners. Connect it to Windows PC or MAC via USB for software updates, and preset editing using the dedicated editor software.
- OTG FUNCTION supports compatible mobile phone or tablet connection. Enter the video/audio recording software for recording. This can also be used for live streaming.
- 80-SECOND LOOPER for your recording, 40 drum machine options, and 10 metronomes to expand your sound creativity. Expression Pedal can be set to control the volume or the effects. ONE-YEAR GUARANTEE.
Are you Googling for top 10 rated guitar effects pedal for the money in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 97,336 customer satisfaction about top 10 best guitar effects pedal in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: FLAMMA FX100 Guitar Pedal Multi-effects Processor with Expression Pedal 151 Built-in Effects 200 Presets Looper Amp Modeling Drum Machine Support 3rd Party IR OTG for Live Streaming
FX100 Studio Software
This guitar pedal can be connected to a Windows PC or MAC via USB for direct recording, software updates, or preset editing using the dedicated editor software. And it is also intuitive and easy to use. Just click to choose and rotate the knobs to adjust the effects on a computer.
Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
55 high-quality amp models are included as are 26 IR-based factory speaker cab models designed to emulate the sound and feel of a real tube amplifier. The user-favorite support for third-party impulse response files has now been upgraded to support files of up to 512 sampling points each, allowing for more options in the quest for the perfect tone.
FX100 offers 150+ built-in guitar effects
Up to 9 effects can be used simultaneously
55 high-quality guitar AMP models that utilize non-linear digital amp modelling technology
Looper for recording up to 80 seconds
200 presets provide multiple sound options
10 metronome and 40 drum machine options
FX100 Studio Software
10 user slots to load in your 3rd party IR files
Inspire Your Sound Creativity
Provide Multiple Sound Options
Built-in guitar effects are organized into nine logical categories which totally contain 151 effects to choose from. And the nine guitar effects types can all be active at the same time. The value knobs can be used for adjusting parameters about the effects type you chose. Pre-loaded with 200 expertly crafted, you can also change the parameters to get the sound you want.
Portable & Easy to Use
Compact and versatile design makes this guitar pedal a friendly company for musicians to come and go. An intuitive interface with indicators and knobs makes it easy to choose the operation modes and create great sounds in seconds. The expression pedal can be used for both foot volume and pedal effects for dynamic real-time effects adjustment.
Auxiliary audio input in this guitar effects pedal allows you to add backing tracks for playing or recording. The headphone jack allows you to practice your skills or performance without disturbing others even at the midnight.
OTG function supports smartphone recording which can also be used for live streaming.
The built-in looper can record up to 80 seconds of playing, allowing to create your dynamic, multi-part arrangements.
Drum machine has RHYTHM mode and METRONOME mode. Both of then have Style, BPM, and Volume options.
55 legendary amps and cabs. 10 user slots to load in your favorite 3rd party IR files.
It features a chromatic tuning range from 435-445Hz. And the tune can be set to MUTE or BYPASS the audio signal.
Live Streaming / Recording
OTG simply means On The Go. OTG FUNCTION supports a compatible mobile phone or tablet connection.
How to Use OTG
Use the OTG cable for connecting your FX100 to a compatible smartphone or tablet. Enter any video/audio recording software for direct video/audio recording. This function can be used for live streaming.
Notice: Please ensure your portable device has OTG function. The OTG port of the FX100 is Micro USB type.
Num. Effect Blocks
Num. of Effects
Num. of Presets
DC 9V,300 mA,negative inside
1 x FX100 Multi-Effects Pedal, 1 x AC adapter 9V DC, 1 x Adapter, 1 x USB cable, 1 x Safety Instruction Card, 1 x Quick Guide, 1 x Sticker
55 classic & modern high-quality guitar AMP Models that utilize non-linear digital amp modelling technology (giving a real tube amp tone, feel & response)
200 PRESETS can provide multiple sound options for beginners. Connect it to Windows PC or MAC via USB for software updates, and preset editing using the dedicated editor software.
OTG FUNCTION supports compatible mobile phone or tablet connection. Enter the video/audio recording software for recording. This can also be used for live streaming.
80-SECOND LOOPER for your recording, 40 drum machine options, and 10 metronomes to expand your sound creativity. Expression Pedal can be set to control the volume or the effects. ONE-YEAR GUARANTEE.