Top 10 Best fiio headphone in 2021 Comparison Table
- LOW NOISE FLOOR — The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- DAC Chip—The Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- USB CONNECTION — Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN — A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
- [Unbelievably low noise floor] Optimized active low-pass and BASS circuit designs ensure lower noise floor in any situation, so your music is truly played back faithfully. The USB Type-C connector gives the device more compatibility. At the same time, the headphone/line/coaxial (up to 24 bit/192kHz) outputs make it easier to connect to other equipment.
- AK4493 DAC chips for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 768kHz/32bit and native DSD
- Equipped with XMOS XUF208 USB receiver chip+AKM AK4493 DAC+ Op-amps OPA1642 + flagship TI TPA6120
- Extremely powerful headphone amplification for a total power output of up to 1.5 W under a 32Ω load, and up to 20Vpp at 300Ω
- Multiple interfaces- headphone jacks(6.35mm) /RCA outputs+ USB Coaxial, Optical, and Line-in inputs
- More accurate ADC volume control +Gain and bass switches
- Utilizing AKM’s new efficient AK4462 VELVET SOUND DAC and XMOS XUF208 USB chip allowing it to easily support decoding up to 768kHz/32bit PCM and DSD512, the Q3 achieves excellent performance.
- With THX’s patented feed-forward error correction topology, the AAA amps have low distortion, high power and a pure, uncolored sound. You’ll experience subtle details and shocking swings in your music effortlessly with the AAA amp in the Q3.
- Multiple interfaces headphone jacks. The Q3 is equipped with 4.4mm/2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended outputs, allowing you to connect all kinds of headphones.Headphone output specifications (3.5mm headphone output port):150mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);160mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);19mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN).Balanced headphone output specifications (2.5mm/4.4mm headphone output port):180mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);300mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);35mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN)
- USB Type-C input interface.USB-IF USB C compatibility certified: meets standard transmission interface specifications to ensure the compatibility of its USB solution
- Thesycon official USB Audio driver: compliant with USB Audio 1.0 & 2.0 device class specifications. The Q3 can operate as a USB DAC when paired over USB with a computer. It can decode audio formats up to 384 kHz / 32-bit (PCM). No driver is needed for use with a Mac computer, while Windows will require a driver easily available from FiiO's website.
- [Flagship-grade beryllium-plated diaphragm driver]With FiiO's typical flagship-grade headphone technology, the FD1 headphone dynamic driver is made of high-end beryllium, known for being light, thin yet extremely rigid. It brings you a sense of movement and power, shaping majestic sound performances. That means 4 times more rigid than steel, three fourth lighter than titanium,and sound velocity up to 12KM/s.Extraordinary configuration just perfectly matches with you.
- [Two-way magnetic circuit design,powerful driven capacity]The FD1 earphone dynamic driver is designed with an N50 two-way magnetic circuit having a 55% magnetic flux promotion and nearly 1 Tesla of magnetic field intensity compared with the traditional single magnetic circuit. The double magnetic flux activates forceful driven capacities that enable energetic, robust bass performances and even full and delightful transient responses.
- [Patented balanced pressure relief technology,for long-time wearing]The beryllium diaphragm coupled with the two-way magnetic circuit design allows improved bass acoustic pressure and deeper bass explosion. Plus FiiO patented balanced pressure relief technology, the pressure is able to stay in a balanced state after precise counting and adjusting.You can comfortably enjoy hi-res music for a long time with no burdens.
- [Gold-plated retaining ring, stable vocalization unit]The FD1 earbuds is meticulously designed with a gold-plated aluminium alloy retaining ring and sound tube for each unit, beautifying the FD1 and simultaneously providing way stable cavity for the audible unit, achieving incredible sound quality. The loose and atmospheric bass, clearly transparent mids and high-resolution treble, are specially tuned with relatively balanced distributions.
- [Higher-standard upgraded accessory,4-stranded high-purity monocrystalline copper cable]Included with the FD1 HiFi headphone is the cable made of braided Litz wires, 30 cores per strand, 4 strands in a total of 120 cores. Ensuring better audio transmission performance under the naturally-occurring yet adverse "skin" and "proximity" effects. What this means for actual listening is improved bass, hauntingly realistic vocals, as well as obviously promoted sound quality.
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Usb Type-C DAC: supports up to 384kHz/32bit
- Power supply via the USB port: convenient and safe
- Various ports: lineout single-ended/ balanced headphone output coaxial and optical
- High-performance discrete headphone drive and circuit protection
- Compact design
- Durable anodised aluminum Chassis
- Self powered amplifier
- Can be charged during use
- Including Hi-fi DACs(ES9218P*2) for extremely detailed reproduction of sound and Independent control chip Xmos XUF208 for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 384kHz and native DSD
- CSR8675 Bluetooth 5.0 receiver designed to deliver studio-quality sound through your ears WIRELESS - using your existing wired headphones, earphones or even speakers.
- For greater power and detail resolution,the BTR5 features both balanced 2.5mm and single-ended 3.5mm outpts.
- Can be remotely controlled via FiiO Music app to swtich channel balance,8 different DAC lowpass filter and 10-band EQ
- FPGA precision clock management+OLED Displaying+9 hours battery life+2 microphones with cVC 8.0 noise cancellation
- Aerospace-grade aluminum-magnesium alloy, treated with five-axis CNC machining
- 4 Knowles DFK+SWFK BA driver units and one 13.6mm large beryllium diaphragm dynamic driver
- S.TURBO acoustic design, exotic-inspired independent sound tubes and exotic-inspired acoustic structural design
- Provided with a LC-3.5C earphone cable that is composed of high-purity Litz monocrystalline copper-plated silver wires
- Create your own sound with 3 pairs of interchangeable sound filters and 15 pairs of eartips (with 3 pairs of SpinFit tips in S/M/L)
- Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms. Gain switch for matching output to headphone power needs.
- Superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design, utilizing OPA1642 preamp and AD8397 amp section.
- Fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, with bypass when off.
- Handsome all aluminum body and chassis is sturdy and shielding against EM interference.
- 1400mAh internal battery powers for up to 16 hours of use.
Are you finding for top 10 best fiio headphone for the money in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 91,318 customer satisfaction about top 10 best fiio headphone in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: FiiO FH5 Best Over The Ear Headphones/Earphones Detachable Cable Design HiFi Quad Driver Hybrid (1 Dynamic + 3 Knowles BA) in-Ear Monitors for iOS and Android Computer PC Tablet
Low frequencies are deftly handled by a 10mm polymer nanocomposite dynamic driver, providing bass extension and quality beyond what you think is normally possible.
Knowles Balanced Armature
Mid frequencies are produced by the Knowles ED30262 balanced armature driver, while high and ultra-high frequencies are created by the Knowles 31082 – specifically tuned to squeeze every last bit of performance from them.
TRISEHLL= TRI +SHELL
The FH5’s patented TRISHELL structural design ensures that this is the case, with a 5-axis CNC machined aluminum-magnesium alloy rear shell, body, and front covers fixed tightly together with multiple screws – greatly reducing excess resonance and distortion.
S.TURBO= Sound Turbo
With its specially S.TURBO acoustic structural design that makes clever use the physics of sound waves, you get meaty, deep bass that is more than capable of letting you feel the music.
Independent sound tubes
Inspired by the twin turbos of today’s exotic supercars, the FH5 allocates one sound tube each for the low, mid, and high frequencies to ensure driver units are perfectly in harmony.
Inspired by the streamliner era
The textured, sweeping lines across the body of the FH5 recall a time where humanity relentlessly pursued both beauty and functionality, just like the FH5 itself does.
Aluminum alloy shell
The shell of the FH5 is of aluminum alloy precisely machined with CNC technology, ensuring that it will continue to luster for years to come.
The connectors on the FH5’s cable make it as easy as possible to connect to other devices, with its elbow plug; and to easily be changed, with the grippy MMCX connectors colored blue and red to easily identify the left and right channels.
Silver-plated copper wire
The high purity silver-plated copper wire makes up the FH5’s hybrid cable effective minimizes distortion and signal transmission loss for the best sound quality possible.
The crescent shape of the FH5 units are specifically designed to conform to the human ear and provide a snug, comfortable fit.
Hi-Res Audio Certification
The FH5 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be “Hi-Res Audio” capable which means that the FH5 is capable of a frequency response up to 40kHz.
A variety of ear tips
Included with the FH5 are three different sets of small, medium, and large pairs of ear tips and three pairs of foam ear tips all in medium. With the great variety of bundled ear tips, anybody can tailor the sound to what they want in absolute comfort.