Top 10 Rated fiio amplifier headphone in 2021 Comparison Table
- LOW NOISE FLOOR — The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- DAC Chip—The Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- USB CONNECTION — Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN — A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
- [Unbelievably low noise floor] Optimized active low-pass and BASS circuit designs ensure lower noise floor in any situation, so your music is truly played back faithfully. The USB Type-C connector gives the device more compatibility. At the same time, the headphone/line/coaxial (up to 24 bit/192kHz) outputs make it easier to connect to other equipment.
- Utilizing AKM’s new efficient AK4462 VELVET SOUND DAC and XMOS XUF208 USB chip allowing it to easily support decoding up to 768kHz/32bit PCM and DSD512, the Q3 achieves excellent performance.
- With THX’s patented feed-forward error correction topology, the AAA amps have low distortion, high power and a pure, uncolored sound. You’ll experience subtle details and shocking swings in your music effortlessly with the AAA amp in the Q3.
- Multiple interfaces headphone jacks. The Q3 is equipped with 4.4mm/2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended outputs, allowing you to connect all kinds of headphones.Headphone output specifications (3.5mm headphone output port):150mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);160mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);19mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN).Balanced headphone output specifications (2.5mm/4.4mm headphone output port):180mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);300mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);35mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN)
- USB Type-C input interface.USB-IF USB C compatibility certified: meets standard transmission interface specifications to ensure the compatibility of its USB solution
- Thesycon official USB Audio driver: compliant with USB Audio 1.0 & 2.0 device class specifications. The Q3 can operate as a USB DAC when paired over USB with a computer. It can decode audio formats up to 384 kHz / 32-bit (PCM). No driver is needed for use with a Mac computer, while Windows will require a driver easily available from FiiO's website.
- Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms. Gain switch for matching output to headphone power needs.
- Superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design, utilizing OPA1642 preamp and AD8397 amp section.
- Fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, with bypass when off.
- Handsome all aluminum body and chassis is sturdy and shielding against EM interference.
- 1400mAh internal battery powers for up to 16 hours of use.
- AK4493 DAC chips for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 768kHz/32bit and native DSD
- Equipped with XMOS XUF208 USB receiver chip+AKM AK4493 DAC+ Op-amps OPA1642 + flagship TI TPA6120
- Extremely powerful headphone amplification for a total power output of up to 1.5 W under a 32Ω load, and up to 20Vpp at 300Ω
- Multiple interfaces- headphone jacks(6.35mm) /RCA outputs+ USB Coaxial, Optical, and Line-in inputs
- More accurate ADC volume control +Gain and bass switches
- Including Hi-fi DACs(ES9218P*2) for extremely detailed reproduction of sound and Independent control chip Xmos XUF208 for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 384kHz and native DSD
- CSR8675 Bluetooth 5.0 receiver designed to deliver studio-quality sound through your ears WIRELESS - using your existing wired headphones, earphones or even speakers.
- For greater power and detail resolution,the BTR5 features both balanced 2.5mm and single-ended 3.5mm outpts.
- Can be remotely controlled via FiiO Music app to swtich channel balance,8 different DAC lowpass filter and 10-band EQ
- FPGA precision clock management+OLED Displaying+9 hours battery life+2 microphones with cVC 8.0 noise cancellation
- [Up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and native DSD256]: Equipped with an XMOS USB receiver chip, the new K3 headphone amps is capable of decoding up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and native DSD256 – the same as many DACs costing much more. The new K3's dual crystal oscillators ensure that any digital audio signals being fed into the DAC are exactly correct for further enhanced sound quality. Just connect the new K3 to your computer via USB to instantly upgrade to high-fidelity sound, and enjoy your music.
- [Simply reliable USB power]: The new K3 headphone amplifier adopts the modern USB Type-C input interface for a more reliable and stable connection, including that of power. However, care to ensure an uncompromised power supply doesn't stop there – the new K3 implements overvoltage protection (OVP) and a double-filter circuit to ensure power supply stability, while the digital and analog audio circuits each get their own power supply to greatly reduce crosstalk.
- [Two modes for your choice]: Sometimes, you may not have access to a device that can connect to the new K3 via USB Audio Class 2, you can go to USB Audio Class 1 mode with just the flick of a switch. In high-performance applications, you can use the 2.0 mode to enjoy up to 384kHz/DSD 256 decoding. · For certain situations, you can use the 1.0 mode to enjoy up to 96kHz/24-bit PCM audio without needing any drivers. *Using the 2.0 mode requires downloading and installing the FiiO USB driver.
- [Coaxial/Optical digital outs]: The XMOS USB receiver chip in the new K3 directly converts any USB audio input to digital signals output via the coaxial and optical connectors, allowing you to connect to speaker systems, amplifiers, or other external decoders.
- [Different connection options for different scenarios]: 1. Connect it to a desktop computer 2. Use the driverless 1.0 mode for business trips 3. Make it a digital turntable connected to an external decoder 4. Connect it to a speaker, using the New K3 as a DAC
- Same function as A1 Silver but in stunning Black Color
- With higher power and hi-fidelity output than smartphones, the A1 satisfies your need for more sound quality and quantity
- The A1's volume buttons are made of Alps microswitches for sensitive and reliable operation
- The A1 provides Flat, Bass1, Bass2, and Bass3 EQ modes, switchable simply by briefly pressing the power button,
- Three-Color Status LED, Frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- AUDIO QUALITY: Being equipped with the XMOS platform allows the Q1 Mark II to support decoding of more formats with outstanding performance – it is capable of decoding up to 384 kHz /32 bit PCM as well as up to DSD256 (the latter is indicated by a green light)
- TECHNOLOGY: The Q1 Mark II employs a clever ADC volume adjustment mechanism – by accurately reconstructing the ADC curve, problems such as volume imbalance between the left and right channels and noise when adjusting the volume are all avoided while also greatly enhancing volume adjustment accuracy with each turn of the knob
- DESIGN: The fully metal exterior is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also effectively protects the Q1 Mark II's innards from electromagnetic experience, ensuring sound quality is not compromised when it is used together with an iPhone
- VOLUME KNOB: The volume knob employs a unique obconical design, which allows us to maximize the knob's diameter to make it easier to rotate while still fitting it into a limited spac
- SWITCHES: The Q1 Mark II features a switch for adjusting gain as well as another switch to fine-tune bass levels. Change the amount of gain depending on how sensitive your headphones are, and tailor the bass level to your liking depending on the music you listen to
- Binaural Rendering Engine With 7.1 Surround - The Proprietary High-Tech Audio Engine Delivers Exceptional Spatial Awareness And Positional Game Audio. Delivers The Game Audio Details And Positional Audio Cues.
- Quick Setting Changes – Save Up To 4 Customized Sound Settings On The Led Touch Panel That Allows One-Touch Mode Switch, Also Between Headphone And Speaker Listening And Make Fast Adjustments With A Large Aluminum Volume Ring
- Eq Settings – Get Precise Control Of Your Game Audio With A Dedicated Dac Chip And Eq Presets. Specially Attuned Audio Presets For Competitive Gaming Focus And Balance Sound Frequencies Where They Are Needed
- Sidetone- Sidetone Control Lets You Adjust The Loudness Of Your Own Voice In Your Headset: You Know What You Are Saying, Tune In To Your Teammates.
- ✅ HIGH RESOLUTION - Dual Core Burr Brown True Native chipset supports all hi-res audio formats up to PCM 32 bit / 768kHz, DSD512, and MQA (decoder)
- ✅ POWERFUL AMPLIFIER - Up to 4,100 mW headphone amplifier with balanced topology and 4.4mm output. Easily switch between Turbo (4,100mW) /Normal (785 mW) /Eco (265 mW) modes
- ✅ AMAZING SOUND - Ultra-Low noise, low distortion (0.00006%) OV2028 OpAmp, devil bass reproduction, and unbelievable resolution provide an unbeatable experience
- ✅ PORTABLE - Rechargeable battery provides 6-12 hours of listening, or play while charging
- ✅ CONNECTIONS - USB A, S/PDIF digital and optical audio inputs; 6.3mm and 4.4mm headphone outputs
Are you looking for top 10 rated fiio amplifier headphone for the budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 13,347 customer satisfaction about top 10 best fiio amplifier headphone in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: FiiO E9i Desktop Pre-Amp and Headphone Amplifier Dock for iPod and iPhone
The FiiO E9i desktop headphone amplifier presents really spectacular audio functionality and versatility to headphone and audio fans. Its sleek and modern-day variety aspect, even though minimalist in look, belies the engineering marvel inside. The E9i has exceptionally lower noise and distortion, supplying adequate ability to drive the most demanding headphones up to 600Ohm with great dynamics and clarity.
The E9i serves as a dock for iPods and iPhones. When docked the E9i and iPod/Iphone turns into a seamless large fidelity desktop heapdhone audio system. With both of those a mounted and a quantity controled line level output, the E9i functions properly as a pre-amp for driving energy amps or lively displays.
– Two channel energy output, with jacks for each 1/8″(3.5mm) and 1/4″(6.35mm) headphones
– TI TPA6120 latest feed-back electricity amp with reduced sound, very low distortion and higher switching rate
– Tender on/off with sealed relay safeguards electrical power amplifier output
– Sleek and low sound ALPS sealed potentiometer for quantity command
– Audio buffers making use of extremely-minimal distortion and lower noise Burr-Brown OPA2134 op amps
– Dock connector for iPods and iPhones, also gives charging electrical power
– Two acquire degrees: Reduced(10dB) and Substantial (18dB)
– Two line-stage outputs: 1/8″(3.5mm) volume controlled, and stereo RCA set level
– Inner electrical power converter module with superior performance, precision, and lower sound
– Output electricity: 1W (16?) 80mW (600?)
– Headphone Impedance Variety:16? ~ 600?
– SNR: ?100dB (A bodyweight)[LINE IN]
– Distortion: <0.003% (100mW) [LINE IN] - Line Out: 2V rms
– pre out: -2v rms
– Powere: DC15V/ 1.5A
– Dimension: 149mm × 96mm × 56mm
– Body weight: 445g
Ultra very low noise and very low distortion with enough electric power output to generate 600Ohm headphones
Two channel electrical power output, with jacks for both 1/8″(3.5mm) and 1/4″(6.35mm) headphones
Smooth and lower sounds ALPS sealed potentiometer for volume command
Audio buffers making use of ultra-low distortion and small sounds Burr-Brown OPA2134 op amps
Dock connector for iPod and Iphone, also gives charging power