Top 10 Rated fiio a3 portable headphone amplifier in 2021 Comparison Table
- Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms. Gain switch for matching output to headphone power needs.
- Superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design, utilizing OPA1642 preamp and AD8397 amp section.
- Fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, with bypass when off.
- Handsome all aluminum body and chassis is sturdy and shielding against EM interference.
- 1400mAh internal battery powers for up to 16 hours of use.
- AK4493 DAC chips for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 768kHz/32bit and native DSD
- Equipped with XMOS XUF208 USB receiver chip+AKM AK4493 DAC+ Op-amps OPA1642 + flagship TI TPA6120
- Extremely powerful headphone amplification for a total power output of up to 1.5 W under a 32Ω load, and up to 20Vpp at 300Ω
- Multiple interfaces- headphone jacks(6.35mm) /RCA outputs+ USB Coaxial, Optical, and Line-in inputs
- More accurate ADC volume control +Gain and bass switches
- XD05 PLUS adopts XMOS XU208 and AK4493EQ chips,work in asynchronous transfer mode, support up to 32Bit/384KHz and DSD256 signal, present more musical details.
- Support USB/COAXIAL/OPTICAL/AUX IN,connected various multimedia devices, all digital in support DSD signal.
- Dual interchangeable op amp,replaced by yourself.
- Connected to the 05bl,become to a Bluetooth DAC amplifier.
- 1000mW output power.And built-in 3.8V/5000mAh rechargeable li-polymer battery,long playback time.
- The THD+N of A30Pro is no higher than 0.00006%，which means the A30Pro accurately restores 99.99994% of the original sound.
- A30Pro uses the new specifically redesigned NFCA based circuit is optimized for terrific single ended per formance. Massive paralleled high performance audio opamp architecture along with UHGF technology provides excellent DC and AC performance.
- Incredible output power： The new specifically redesigned NFCA based circuit is optimized for terrific single ended performance
- A30Pro provides 3 step gain settings, which can easily adapt to the huge sensitivity span from IEMs to high im pedance and full size over-ears. Just connect the earphones and leave the rest to the A30Pro.
- The A30Pro already provides you all in a compact body, including 4-PIN-XLR，4 .4mm, 6.35mm.
- ✅ HIGH RESOLUTION - Dual Core Burr Brown True Native chipset supports all hi-res audio formats up to PCM 32 bit / 768kHz, DSD512, and MQA (decoder)
- ✅ POWERFUL AMPLIFIER - Up to 4,100 mW headphone amplifier with balanced topology and 4.4mm output. Easily switch between Turbo (4,100mW) /Normal (785 mW) /Eco (265 mW) modes
- ✅ AMAZING SOUND - Ultra-Low noise, low distortion (0.00006%) OV2028 OpAmp, devil bass reproduction, and unbelievable resolution provide an unbeatable experience
- ✅ PORTABLE - Rechargeable battery provides 6-12 hours of listening, or play while charging
- ✅ CONNECTIONS - USB A, S/PDIF digital and optical audio inputs; 6.3mm and 4.4mm headphone outputs
- LOW NOISE FLOOR — The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- DAC Chip—The Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- USB CONNECTION — Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN — A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
- [Unbelievably low noise floor] Optimized active low-pass and BASS circuit designs ensure lower noise floor in any situation, so your music is truly played back faithfully. The USB Type-C connector gives the device more compatibility. At the same time, the headphone/line/coaxial (up to 24 bit/192kHz) outputs make it easier to connect to other equipment.
- Utilizing AKM’s new efficient AK4462 VELVET SOUND DAC and XMOS XUF208 USB chip allowing it to easily support decoding up to 768kHz/32bit PCM and DSD512, the Q3 achieves excellent performance.
- With THX’s patented feed-forward error correction topology, the AAA amps have low distortion, high power and a pure, uncolored sound. You’ll experience subtle details and shocking swings in your music effortlessly with the AAA amp in the Q3.
- Multiple interfaces headphone jacks. The Q3 is equipped with 4.4mm/2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended outputs, allowing you to connect all kinds of headphones.Headphone output specifications (3.5mm headphone output port):150mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);160mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);19mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN).Balanced headphone output specifications (2.5mm/4.4mm headphone output port):180mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);300mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);35mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN)
- USB Type-C input interface.USB-IF USB C compatibility certified: meets standard transmission interface specifications to ensure the compatibility of its USB solution
- Thesycon official USB Audio driver: compliant with USB Audio 1.0 & 2.0 device class specifications. The Q3 can operate as a USB DAC when paired over USB with a computer. It can decode audio formats up to 384 kHz / 32-bit (PCM). No driver is needed for use with a Mac computer, while Windows will require a driver easily available from FiiO's website.
- Usb Type-C DAC: supports up to 384kHz/32bit
- Power supply via the USB port: convenient and safe
- Various ports: lineout single-ended/ balanced headphone output coaxial and optical
- High-performance discrete headphone drive and circuit protection
- Simple compact design but practical and powerful. All-aluminum silver body has been carefully designed and CNC processed to make it compact and classic.
- High precision volume knob makes it easy to use. Features a switch for adjusting gain as well as another switch to fine-tune bass levels. Meets the needs of bass lovers.
- Low-pass filter duties on the line-output are handled by the OPA1642 chip. High fidelity stereo headphone amplifier and 3.5mm input/output jack, stream Hi-Fi music to your stereo system.
- High-performance headphone drive and circuit protection. 2200mAH internal battery powers for up to 12 hours of use. Load Impedance: 16-600Ω. Output remarkable sound without distortion.
- What you Get: N2 Headphone amplifier x1, User Manual x1, Type-C power cable x1, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable x1, an 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.
- ▶ APX555B Limited Our Measurement Again: The THD + N of A30 Pro is no higher than 0.00006%, which means the A30 Pro accurately restores 99.99994% of the original sound, what you get is what you input.
- ▶ Pushing The Envelope: A30 Pro uses the new specifically redesigned NFCA based circuit is optimized for terrific single ended performance. Massive paralleled high performance audio opamp architecture along with UHGF technology provides excellent DC and AC performance.
- ▶ 4-PIN-XLR + 4.4mm +6.35mm Output: Since then, buying headphones does not have to consider whether the plug matches the headphone amplifier, because the A30 Pro already provides you all in a compact body, including 4-PIN-XLR, 4.4mm, 6.35mm.
- ▶ ≥250Ω = Cass A: A30 Pro is designed with ample quiescent current. When the headphone impedance is greater than 250 ohms, itwill fully work in Class A operation.
- ▶ SE + BAL Input Pass Through: When shutting down, the input signal is directly output to RCA or TRS without amplification, which will be more suitable for active speakers / monitor speakers when the DAC has pre-amplifier functions. Even better when used with D30 Pro, the excellent noise performance of D30 Pro is not wasted.
Are you looking for top 10 great fiio a3 portable headphone amplifier for the money in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 77,452 customer satisfaction about top 10 best fiio a3 portable headphone amplifier in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: FiiO BTA30 Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Transmitter Receiver for PC/TV/Speaker/Headphone, with HiFi Dac/DSP and APP Control
Technical support for BTA30
1.Instructions for the 3 modes of the BTA30
BT RX Mode Input: Bluetooth in; Output: coaxial, optical, and line-out. –Note:Under this mode, the coaxial, optical, and line output can work at the same time.
BT TX Mode Input: USB, coaxial, and optical in;Output: Bluetooth transmission. Notices:–Under the mode of USB in and Bluetooth out, the volume knob cannot work, and the LDAC codec is not supported. Because under this mode, the audio signal is not transmitted through the CT5302 chip which controls the volume. While the Bluetooth chip itself does not have the function of volume adjustment, so the volume knob on the device will be invalid at this time. –IF it is connected to a Bluetooth receiving device, double click the PAIR button to switch Bluetooth codecs of the BTA30.
DAC Mode Input: USB, coaxial, and optical in;Output: coaxial, optical, and line out. Note:The coaxial and optical output only works when there is USB input. * The LDAC format is only supported to transmit through optical/coaxial input, but not USB input.
In DAC mode, the input priority goes as USB > Coaxial > Optical. If the BTA30 has multiple inputs at a time, these inputs can be freely switched through the App. (Turning off the high priority input will automatically switch it to the next one in order.)
2.How to reset the device if problems happen? For example, it fails to power on or gets no sounds when playing music.
RESET not supported It does not support to be reset. If malfunction happens, unplug and plug it off the USB to return to normal performance. If no sounds out Follow the instructions below to solve it. 1) Check the settings of the current sound card device on the computer. 2) Check the position of the volume knob. 3) Make sure if you have paused the music. (The BTA30 supports to short press the PAIR button to pause the music). 4) Under TX mode (USB-in), there will be no output for the LDAC codec connection. 5) Under TX mode (Bluetooth multipoint pairing), the 2 connected devices cannot output at the same time for LDAC and aptX LL codecs.
Unload Driver off the computer On the bottom right corner of the computer page: Click the mouse on right to call for Sound device – Property- General- Drivers- Unload the Driver. After unloading it, unplug and re-plug the data cable.
Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth chip
The Qualcomm CR8675 Bluetooth chip used in the BTA30 is a premium low-power solution designed for enhanced audio applications with support for 24-bit transmission and processing, thanks to its 120MHz DSP.
High-performance AK4490 DAC
Responsible for digital-to-analog conversion is the AK4490, allowing up to 384kHz and DSD native decoding.
High-performance DSP, digital upsampling ability
The BTA30 is among the first desktop Bluetooth and SPDIF decoding systems to incorporate an independent high-performance DSP chip, allowing it to meet the decoding needs of various formats and increasing the BTA30’s versatility. The DSP allows any digital audio signal to be upsampled to 192kHz, greatly improving audio accuracy for a better listening experience.
When connected to a smartphone or music player with Bluetooth, the BTA30 supports the LDAC/aptX/aptX HD/AAC high-resolution formats. LDAC specifically can support up to 96kHz/24-bit audio, superior to CDs.
When connected to the digital outputs of devices like TVs, CD players, external DAC/decoders, and computers, the BTA30 can transmit those signals as the LDAC/aptX HD/aptX LL/SBC Bluetooth formats – for ultimate convenient listening pleasure.
* The LDAC format is only supported to transmit through optical/coaxial input, but not USB input.
The BTA30 can also can be used as a pure digital-to-analog converter, to convert your digital audio signal input to high-quality analog audio output. Coaxial input supports up to 192kHz/24 bit and DSD64 native decoding; optical input supports up to 96kHz/24 bit decoding; USB input supports up to 48kHz/16 bit decoding.
Multiple Audio Output/Input Options
*RCA analog output
*Common USB Type C connector
For its Bluetooth connection, the BTA30 uses an external gain antenna. With Bluetooth 5.0 support, this all means faster connection speeds and more stable transmission signals, with a range up to 100+feet under normal usage conditions.
APP remote control
1. Channel balance
2. 4 types of audio filters
3. Bluetooth format priority
4. Switch on/off LED indicator
5. Volume adjustment
6. Set fixed output volume
1.Optical decoding support: 96k/24bit
2.Coaxial decoding support: 192k/24bit; DSD64 (dop)
3.USB AUDIO out support: 44.1/48k 16bit
4.Analog output: RCA (Max 3Vrms)
5.RCA out THD+N:0.002% (SPDIF 48k/24b input, 1kHz -3dB)
6.RCA output SNR: 115dB
8.Weight : 115g
【Supports LDAC】Bluetooth Receiving supports LDAC/aptX, HD/aptX/AAC/SBC; Bluetooth Transmitting supports LDAC/aptX low latency/aptX HD/aptX/SBC.* The LDAC format is only supported to transmit through optical/coaxial input, but not USB input.
【Comprehensive ports enable household devices wirelessly】It is equipped with Optical/coaxial/RCA input and output ports, allowing for the wireless transformation of household devices, such as TV, computer, speaker, headphones, CD player, game console, power amplifier.
【HiFi-grade DAC, AKM4490 chip + 60 steps capable adjustable volume knob】HiFi lossless sound quality will come to you via Bluetooth connection. 60 steps of volume adjustment makes every detail as clear as you want.
【Able to refresh vintage products】Coaxial and optical signals can be upsampled through innovative DSP technology. 48kHz signal of TV/computer/CD player upscaling to 192kHz/24bit output becomes possible once being connected to this little monster.
【EXTENDED LONG RANGE】External gain antenna, can transmit up to 100+ feet. Note that the operating range can be affected by multiple factors