Top 10 Rated fiberglass violin bow in 2021 Comparison Table
- Glasser fiberglass violin bow
- Round stick | Genuine unbleached White horsehair
- Leatherette grip
- Extremely durable and responsive
- Only about 5 lbs.
- Two backpack straps included
- 2 bow holders, shoulder rest strap, violin suspension system
- Accessory pouch
- 5.2 lbs
- Round stick
- Made of fiberglass
- Composite frog
- Full metal underslides
- Made in the USA
- Perfectly shaped and weighted fiberglass bow stick engineered for strength and optimal resiliency
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap gives optimal comfort
- Full-mounted ebony frog with silver-plated button for enduring beauty and an incredibly balanced bow feel
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
- Premium Fiberglass 4/4 Violin Bow
- Nickel Silver Winding | Half-Lined Frog
- Genuine Unbleached White Horsehair
- Imitation Three-Part Button
- Crafted using advanced molding techniques,the violin bow is constructed of carbon fiber and other modern materials,delivers a new level of performance way,beyond that of traditional wood construction
- The way that this violin bow transfers string vibration to your fingertips makes you feel at one with your instrument, facilitating technique and enhancing personal expression
- This violin bow looks great,thanks to an eye-catching abalone inlay and Parisian eyes.It is resistant to temperature and humidity, allowing you to play anywhere without any adjustment
- The superior balance and lightning-quick response you get from this violin bow are unlike anything you've ever experienced. You can feel every nuance of your playing as each string vibrates through it
- Give this Kmise violin bow a try , you'll never look back and use a wooden bow again!
- SUPERIOR QUALITY TUNED TO YOUR BUDGET: This premium carbon violin bow offers quick response & bright, focused sound at a very affordable price. Supremely strong, stiff & well-balanced.
- HANDMADE BY EXPERT PROFESSIONALS: Unlike mass-produced bows, your Viotti carbon fiber bow is carefully crafted – by hand – by skilled violin & bow makers at an award-winning violin workshop.
- ONLY THE FINEST MATERIALS: From its ebony frog to its white Mongolian horse hair, this exquisite black bow is built for years of use. Weighs between 58-62 g. with elegant mother-of-pearl & nickel trim.
- SAFELY DELIVERED IN A HARD, STURDY CASE: Rest assured your Viotti violin bow will come to you safe & sound. Each bow is thoroughly inspected, then carefully packed & shipped in a professional bow case.
- BACKED BY A 2-YEAR WARRANTY: If your Viotti violin / fiddle bow is defective in any way, return it within 2 years for a full refund or replacement. Ideal for all skill levels, student to professional.
- Hand-finished Carbon Fiber Weave Violin Bow
- Quality Siberian Horse Hair
- Nicely Decorated Copper Mounted Ebony Frog
- Great Balance and Weight Distribution
- Nice Arch with Good Bounce and Action
- Black Horsehair - We use unbleached BLACK Mongolian horsehair that has great resilience, is easier to rosin. Black horsehair is thicker than white hair, you will get louder and clear tone surprisingly. Playing outdoors, at bars, or anywhere heat, moisture, or drunk people might damage your bow. This bow gives every impression of durability.
- Advanced Performance - The bow is made by experienced bow-maker. It will provide you warm and clear tone. As a very popular and certificated model, it is recommended for advanced players.
- Good-Quality Carbon Fiber - The stick is stronger and more durable than pernambuco, with well bounce and great flexibility. It's also a lightweight bow, close to 60 grams. And approx. 74.5cm including the screw, very easy to play.
- Perfect Balance Point - As you know, balance point is very important for a bow. Great balance point makes the bow easier to control. Our makers always adjust it for several times to ensure its point is in the right range.
- Carefully Handmade - The bow is totally made through traditional handcraft skills. Straight stick, clean work, ready to play. It is a good strong bow with exceptional bounce stability.
- 4/4 Violin case Mix Carbon Fiber Case Oblong Case Full size Strong light 1.8 kg
- Back pack with music sheet bag. 2 pcs bow holder, Music sheet bag
- Hygrometer set up , high quality back strap. Soft and thick padding
- Nice handle and Lock, Can support 80kg pressure
Are you Googling for top 10 best fiberglass violin bow in the market in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 29,897 customer satisfaction about top 10 best fiberglass violin bow in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Anton Breton AB-116F Carbon Fiberglass Student Violin Bow – 1/4 Size
Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point—from the most affordable student bows to the higher models utilizing the finest materials and workmanship. Each Anton Breton bow includes genuine unbleached horsehair, proper fittings and a quality grip. The playing qualities of every Anton Breton bow are at the top of their class and will make the work of learning easy.
Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap gives optimal comfort
Full-mounted ebony frog with silver-plated button for enduring beauty and an incredibly balanced bow feel
Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
To learn more, please see our Product Description below