Top 10 Best envelope filter guitar pedal in 2021 Comparison Table
- Wide range of old-school auto-wah tones and modern filter sweeps
- Super-Accurate note tracking – both on single notes as well as chords
- Simple, intuitive control set
- Wide frequency spectrum, making it suitable for any instrument
- 10dB independent boost – perfect for making funky solos pop out of the mix
- 100% Analog Envelope Filter/Auto Wah Pedal by Picking Dynamics
- Designed for both Guitar & Bass effects pedal with Fast and Accurate Tracking on The auto wah guitar pedal
- Wide Range Funky Tone Shaping with 4 useful Knobs on the guitar effects pedal
- The Auto Wah Pedal have True Bypass Footswitch keeps a clean Signal Path
- Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(not included) For the Guitar Wah Pedal
- Envelope filter pedal
- Onboard distortion
- High-, Low- and Band-Pass filters
- Sweep direction control
- Dual-color LED
- Bypass footswitch with LED
- Dry control
- Fx control
- Decay control
- "Q" Control
- A voltage controlled envelope filter that allows you to step outside the universe of funk while reinforcing your secret love affair with auto-wah
- With Range, Resonance and Filter controls you can get super emphasized filter sweeps in the Up and Down modes
- Reign in the controls a bit, add your favorite overdrive/fuzz after the Spatial Delivery and you’ve got a real nice resonant, cut-through-the-mix lead tone
- Crank the controls back up and you’re a neo-bedroom rock god
- Due to its envelope control, experimenting with pairing and signal chain placement can take the potential of the Spatial Delivery even further
- 🎸 The Level Knob controls the volume. The Up/Down switch changes the direction of the wah. Set it up, it will sweep from low to high; Set it down, it will sweep from high to low.
- 🎸 The Peak setting sets how high the wah will go. A high setting will give you a very piercing sound whereas the low setting will give you a more subdued mellow effect. The Sensitivity knob sets how hard you need to play the guitar to engage the effect. With a Low Setting, you need to play quite hard whereas at a High setting, you don't need to play hard at all.
- 🎸 Compactand powerful analog circuit. True-bypass means that the input jack is connected directly to the output when the pedal is switched off.
- 🎸 True-Bypass with powerful analog circuitry. 1/4 inch input and output jacks and an AC adaptor input on the top of the unit. Uses a standard 9-volt negative tip power supply, or add a daisy chain to run multiple pedals from the one power supply source. (Adapter not included).
- 🎸 NOTE: If you have any problems with this device, try using it with a high quality alkaline battery or the 9V battery adapter from our store to determine compatibility with your pedalboard power supply.
- PRODUCES RICH ORGANIC TONES - The MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter Pedal delivers warm organic sounds with the use of all-analog circuitry.
- FINE-TUNES YOUR SOUNDS - The 5 adjustable parameters let you control the volume of unaffected signal and envelope filter signal, manage the intensity of the effect, and adjust the attack sensitivity.
- PROVIDES POWER-PROTECTED CIRCUIT - The M82 is designed to withstand overvoltages and polarity mishaps.
- OFFERS LONG BATTERY LIFE - This pedal consumes very low 6mA power, extending its battery life. You can run it with a 9V battery (the bottom plate is removable) or an AC adapter.
- INCLUDES - MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cables with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
- Includes a 9V Power Supply and (2) 6" Patch Cables!
- Bypass footswitch with LED
- Dry control
- FX control
- Decay control
- [Auto wah effect pedal], ideal for using with guitar or bass.Micro size and full metal shell, portable and durable. With true bypass footswitch and LED indicator light.
- [Q]-- Clockwise will make the Q value higher, providing a more narrow frequency band with a higher peak; Counterclockwise will lower the Q value, providing a wider frequency band with a lower peak
- [SENSITIVITY]-- adjusts the dynamic response of the envelope filter in relation to the input from the instrument[Q]-- Clockwise will make the Q value higher, providing a more narrow frequency band with a higher peak; Counterclockwise will lower the Q value, providing a wider frequency band with a lower peak
- [DECAY]-- adjusts the release and closing of the filter
- [TONE]-- adjusts the overall tone and frequency range of the pedal
- Envelope filter/dynamic auto wah pedal in pocket size.
- Suitable for guitar and bass
- Pure analog circuit provides a lush warm sound.
- Bright color and durable metal shell.
- Power Supply is NOT Included.
Are you finding for top 10 best envelope filter guitar pedal for the budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 53,734 customer satisfaction about top 10 best envelope filter guitar pedal in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Emma Electronic Discumbobulator V2 Envelope Filter Guitar Effects Pedal
The primary EMMA DiscumBOBulator was typically heralded as the world’s best autowah/envelope filter, and has built appearances at the feet of such luminaries as Pino Palladino, Warren Haynes, Richard Fortus and Ida Funkhouser. So how do you boost on a pedal which is previously flawlessly funky? Begin out by producing the filter-triggering even far better, and also prolong the dynamic variety of the pedal. Then triple the enter headroom so it can tackle the pink hot indicators of energetic bass pickups and line level inputs with equivalent simplicity. At last, add an impartial 10dB, foot-switchable enhance that’ll make funky solos immediately just take flight, and you have the new improved DiscumBOBulator v2. Boasting everything from total-on funk tones & previous-school cocked wah sounds all the way through spacey, synth-like filter sweeps, the DiscumBOBulator v2 is really the definition of great!
Super-Exact note tracking – both of those on solitary notes as effectively as chords
Basic, intuitive command set
Extensive frequency spectrum, creating it suitable for any instrument
10dB impartial strengthen – great for making funky solos pop out of the combine