Top 10 Best drum lift in 2021 Comparison Table
- Vertical drum clamp moves and handles open and closed head loaded steel drums
- Load into overpacks and keep drums upright during lift, reducing spills and injuries
- Features durable construction for added strength and long life
- Use in industrial applications for optimal results
- ✅ SCOPE OF APPLICATION: Designed for lifting 30 and 55 gallon closed metal/plastic drums with a top lip. Unavailable for lifting open drums.
- ✅ MAXIMUM LOAD CAPACITY: 2000 lbs. Single Chain Load Capacity: 1000 lbs. Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
- ✅ UPGRADED MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOP LIFTING RING: Works great with forklifts or cranes. No additional accessories required.
- ✅ UPGRADED CARBON STEEL HOOK WITH SPRING-LOADED: The new model of hook has been thickened and widened to ensure a securely grasping to the drum without causing any damage .
- ✅ APPLICATION: Easier and faster lifting/moving heavy metal or plastic drums, significantly increase efficiency of loading or unloading in warehouses or farms.
- ✔ LIFT MULTI-GALLON DRUMS WITH TOP LID. This chain-based drum lifter is designed to lift 30-gallon and 55-gallon drums with a top lid. It is NOT designed to lift open drums.
- ✔ GRADE 80 CHAIN. These chains meet the National Association of Chain Manufacturers’ standards and are officially approved for verticle lifting.
- ✔ SELF-LOCKING JAWS. Maximize safety by preventing any drum from accidentally slipping due to human error. Our steel jaws automatically lock in place once they grip the drum, no humans necessary. They will also stay locked until you unlatch them.
- ✔ SPRING-LOADED LATCH. The spring-loaded latch uses tension to create a tight grip, holding the drum in place while it’s being lifted. That same spring-loaded mechanism enables a simple release mechanism once the drum has been lifted where it needs to be.
- ✔ ALLOY STEEL JAWS. Our Drum Lifter’s alloy steel jaws are strong, grip the drum with tight precision, and are built to last. They are also blue powder-coated to resist rust and chemical damage.
- Lifts bass drum 2-3” off the ground for improved resonance and beater striking location
- Designed to work with bass drums ranging from 16” - 24” in size
- Bass drum pedals clamp directly onto the lift rather than drum hoop
- All Evans accessories are designed, engineered and manufactured to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Designed by Drummer Arti Dixson
- Ideal for drum lifting with an overhead lifting device
- Constructed of chain for OSHA & ANSI compliance
- Includes spring-loaded latch for positive drum grip
- Use with closed head drums with a top lip
- Industrial drum lifter for lifting most 30-gal. and 55-gal. drums with a hoist (not included)
- Carbon steel for strength and durability
- 1,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Can be used with open and closed head drums with at least 3/16" chime
- Measures 29.5" x 29.5" x 5.5" overall
- Dual foam tractor seat top
- Hydraulic Height Adjustment
- Available backrest, backrest sold seperately
- 55 Gallon Drum Lifter. Self clamping. This barrel lifter will save time and effort in the handling and moving of full drums.
- Loop sling included: Wrap items like forklift fork or any lifting device that does not have a hook, like a forklift. Loop webbing gives you extra options for use, but is not required.
- Clamp Locks Automatically. The mechanisms grips tighter the more weight is in the 55 gallon drum. Solves barrel lifting issues and safety.
- All Steel Construction: No plastic. 2000 pound capacity. Steel drum lifter. Latch is spring loaded and easy to release. 30 or 55 gallon drum (plastic or steel) will need to have the top. No open top.
- Many Attachment Options: Using the barrel lift clamp with an overhead crane, and engine cherry picker or truck boom, loop the webbing sling, or hook directly to the lifting ring.
- Double-braced base
- Slip-resisant feet
- The idea has been around for years and with the growing popularity of vintage drums, its even more prevalent today
- Thats the reason DW now offers the 9000 Series tom/snare stand
- The beefy 9399 specializes in securely cradling rack toms by offering increased isolation and resonance via specially-designed Neoprene pads
- ▶【SPECIFICATION】 -- Capacity up to 2200 lbs/1Ton vertical drum sling is designed to lift 30-gallon and 55-gallon drums.
- ▶【DURABLE】-- The Frame is Made of alloy steel with strong hardness,anti-impact and anti-oxidation,Galvanized anti-corrosion chain and for long service time.
- ▶【 MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATION】-- Works great with forklifts or cranes.Easier and faster lifting/moving heavy metal or plastic drums, The steel drum lifter is widely used in the chemical industry, shipment, metallurgy, mining, and other places
- ▶【SAFETY】--This Chain Drum Lifter adopts spring-loaded latch for a securely grasping.Strong and durable & Hooks With insurance card capability, Once drum get a bite they don’t move, greatly improves security and reliability
- ▶【OUR COMPANY】--TOYO-INTL has been specializing in lifting products for many years, and engineers will conduct professional product training in Japan .The purpose is to provide you with safe and durable products.
Are you finding for top 10 great drum lift in the market in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 72,798 customer satisfaction about top 10 best drum lift in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: BISupply Vertical Drum Clamp Barrel Lift Drum Lifter, Drum Lift for 1,000 lb 30-55 Gallon Barrel with 3/16in Chime
Product or service Description
FOR YOUR DRUMS
It moves and handles 30 to 55 gallon open up or shut head barrels that are steel, plastic, or fiber variety drums with a lip and at least 3/16-inch chime.
TONG DRUM LIFTER
Typically, plastic drums can collapse and spill contents thanks to the character of the construction, but as extended as the drum has an outer lip for the tongs to grasp, this lifter will operate for your application.
Effortless TO USE
Transfer barrels complete of fuel, kero, corn, and additional Use with a tractor to lift and unload items off a trailer or use a forklift to shift products from a pick-up truck bed to store flooring.
Quickly Shift Complete BARRELS: The BISupply | Drum Lifter moves and handles 30 to 55 gallon open or closed head barrels (even 16 gallon with lid) that are steel, plastic (with steel band that clamps the top rated of the barrel), or fiber sort drums with a rim or lip and at minimum 3/16-inch chime Forklift overhead hoist or hook necessary, not included
NO Extra SPILLS: Help save your back again, lessen spills, and stay away from harm with the 2-issue call arms that allow for quick and gentle loading into overpacks and preserve drums upright when lifting and transferring
Built TO Last: 1,000-pound / .5 Ton (454kg) most ability Lifter produced from carbon steel with .4-inch (1cm) thick lifter loop and 2 long lasting arms for optimum power and longevity that holds up to the heaviest industrial apps
A variety of Apps: Move barrels full of gas, kero, corn, and extra Use with a tractor to lift and unload things off a trailer or use a forklift to transfer products from a select-up truck mattress to shop ground
Straightforward TO USE: The claw weldments capture under the rim of your barrel to protected it while the weight of the barrel holds the claw in location Check out the hook posture placement prior to lifting the drum We recommend this as a 2-human being position or manually positioning the claws your self, but with some follow and a great deal treatment, the lift can be connected to the barrel with no leaving the tractor or forklift seat