Top 10 Rated drum brake tool kit in 2021 Comparison Table
- Designed to be used on most foreign and domestic cars and trucks
- Blow molded case keeps the tools organized and easy to transport
- 2 Brake adjustment spoons and mini adjustment spoon
- Blow molded case for storage.
- Weight 4.5 lbs.
- DUAL BRAKE TOOL SET: This 30-piece brake kit from Orion Motor Tech includes all the necessary accessories for adjustment, removal, and installation of dual brake vehicles. The 8 drum brake tools include a remover, installer, compressor, retainer, pliers, and standard, angled, and mini adjustment spoons. The 22 disc brake tools include 2 retaining plates, left and right thrust bolt assemblies, and 18 adapters.
- NEAR UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Together, this dual brake servicing kit covers hundreds of makes and models of cars and light trucks, whether import or domestic.
- EASY OPERATION: Both the drum brake and the caliper wind back tools offer reinforced ergonomic handles to save you time and spare you effort and aggravation during use. Everything is clearly labeled in the custom blow-molded carrying cases and included instructions.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Each part is made of structural-grade steel for good ductility combined with outstanding strength, durability, and longevity. Black oxide and chrome coatings ensure superior long-lasting wear and corrosion resistance.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Orion Motor Tech backs these automotive tool sets with our usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy their use for years to come!
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE AUTOMOTIVE TOOLS: The ABN 15-piece Drum Brake Service Kit is designed to allow you to remove and replace worn and broken brake parts and to make it easier to reach other parts; These rear brake tool sets are designed to be used on most foreign and domestic cars and trucks
- SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE BRAKES: Whether you are a seasoned mechanic or a home mechanic, this automotive tool set allows you to service your vehicle brakes by making it easy to replace springs, check your pads, and reach other parts of the drum brake system
- EASY TO USE: The spring installer, remover, and retainer tools help to adjust brake springs safely to get to deeper parts of your brake system while the various adjustment spoons help you adjust clearance between the drum brake and brake shoe; The 8 brake lining thickness gauges help you to identify thickness levels to know when its time to change your pads
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of heavy-duty metal, these brake tools are designed for durability and longevity; Each standard sized brake adjusting tool has a chrome finish to protect from rust and corrosion; The spring puller tool, spring installation tool, and spring retainers have ergonomic handles for comfort when using
- CONTENTS: Drum brake tool kit includes a brake spring installer, a spring remover, 2 spring retainers, a brake spring pliers, a pad gauge set, and 8 various sized adjustment tools; The pad gauges include the following sizes: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
- The package length is 2.54 centimeters
- The package height is 15.875 centimeters
- The package width is 2.54 centimeters
- Use to remove and install shoe return springs on most drum brakes.
- Socket end removes spring from anchor stud and notched end installs spring on anchor.
- Chrome plated to resist rust and provides easy clean up.
- Lifetime warranty
- Set includes: three different brake spoons to adjust most brake drums, five different brake spring tools that will service most drum brakes
- Brake spring pliers
- Two brake adjustment spoons and one mini adjustment spoon
- Comes in a sturdy blow-mold storage case
- [Practical]: Use the Universal Drum Brake Puller 8-Piece Set with Carrying Case – Master Removal Tool Kit for Automotive Drum Brakes to service drum brakes on most European/Japanese imported and American domestic vehicles
- [Material]: Constructed from heat-treated metal that is plated with chrome for strength and longevity
- [Portability]:Heavy duty blow molded plastic carrying case is easy to transport, simple to store, and quick to organize.
- [Durable]: Tools are crafted from durable, long life materials; brake spring tools feature high quality plastic handles. Rugged blow molded plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized so they are ready when you need them.
- [Included Components]：1 spring compressor&1 brake spring installer&1 spring removal tool&1 brake retaining spring tool&1 brake spring pliers&2 brake adjustment spoons&1 mini brake adjustment spoon
- Idea for servicing drum brakes on most of import and domestic vehicles adjustment, installation and removal application
- Various of TPR grip Brake Spring tool, each of spring compressor, brake spring installer, spring removal tool and brake retaining
- Tri-function Brake spring pliers removes and replaces shoe return springs of drum brakes effectively
- 14 pcs Brake Service Kit all the contains Made in Taiwan, comes in an organizer tray, with Brake Lining Gauge, identifies thickness level ranges for brake lining inspection to be used on most foreign and domestic cars and trucks
- Use with impact wrench to remove hubs, drums and brake rotors (dics)
- Durable 8.5 ton rated forged design, made from same alloy used on Astro's famous ball joint presses
- Use with 1-1/4" socket and 1-1/4" or 32mm wrench
- Drum & Rotor pulling arms include raised stops for use with ratchet straps (not included) for especially difficult applications
- Includes three different hub adapters to fit all types of hub sizes, arms spread up to 14” wide
- WORK ON DRUM BRAKES: The ABN Drum Brake Shoe Return Spring Install & Remove Dual-End Pliers Installer & Remover Tool for Removal and Installation is a 2-in-1 double-ended tool that allows you to save time and effort when removing, replacing, and installing shoe return springs on most drum brakes; This tool acts as a second pair of hands so you can remove and install springs in an instant
- EASY REMOVAL: Socket end of tool removes the spring from an anchor stud so you can fully replace the shoe return spring
- EASY INSTALLATION: Notched end of tool installs spring on anchor; Slotted arm guides the spring hook into position in the anchor hole while the handle end is used to fasten the post of the anchor-type springs
- BETTER VISIBILITY: Offset cutaway portion of tool allows better visual alignment of pin and washer so you can see what you are doing
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from chrome-plated steel for ultimate strength, longevity, and resistance to rust that makes this tool simple to clean; 11.5-inch (29.2cm) overall length – 7-inch (17.8cm) maximum jaw opening, 4.5-inch (11.4cm) handle
Are you finding for top 10 great drum brake tool kit for your budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 95,626 customer satisfaction about top 10 best drum brake tool kit in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Astro Pneumatic Tool 7848 8-Piece Professional Brake Tool Set
Astro Pneumatic’s specialist brake device set incorporates spring compressor, brake spring installer, spring removal device, brake retaining spring software, brake spring pliers, two brake adjustment spoons and mini brake adjustment spoon.
Designed to be utilised on most foreign and domestic cars and trucks and vehicles
Blow molded case keeps the equipment organized and uncomplicated to transportation
2 Brake adjustment spoons and mini adjustment spoon
Blow molded situation for storage.
Body weight 4.5 lbs.