Top 10 Best dac amplifier in 2021 Comparison Table
- The worlds most linear amp technology: the THX achromatic audio amplifire (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience
- True balanced operation: Each THX stereo amp module operates in a bridged configuration to maximize output power for each channel, each DAC operates in mono mode
- Dual AKM 4493 DACs: new flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital input of 2. 8/5. 6/11. 2 MHz
- Balanced & single ended Headphone output: Compatible with all headphones and items
- Tailor your sound: Use the powerful digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak
- AK4493 DAC chips for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 768kHz/32bit and native DSD
- Equipped with XMOS XUF208 USB receiver chip+AKM AK4493 DAC+ Op-amps OPA1642 + flagship TI TPA6120
- Extremely powerful headphone amplification for a total power output of up to 1.5 W under a 32Ω load, and up to 20Vpp at 300Ω
- Multiple interfaces- headphone jacks(6.35mm) /RCA outputs+ USB Coaxial, Optical, and Line-in inputs
- More accurate ADC volume control +Gain and bass switches
- 32-Bit SABRE DAC
- 2.1v Output Drives Almost Any Headphones
- Works With Apple and Android devices when paired with a simple adapter
- Plays everything from MP3s to 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution files
- This versatile DAC improves everything – detail transparency immediacy richness tone
- ✅ HIGH RESOLUTION - Dual Core Burr Brown True Native chipset supports all hi-res audio formats up to PCM 32 bit / 768kHz, DSD512, and MQA (decoder)
- ✅ POWERFUL AMPLIFIER - Up to 4,100 mW headphone amplifier with balanced topology and 4.4mm output. Easily switch between Turbo (4,100mW) /Normal (785 mW) /Eco (265 mW) modes
- ✅ AMAZING SOUND - Ultra-Low noise, low distortion (0.00006%) OV2028 OpAmp, devil bass reproduction, and unbelievable resolution provide an unbeatable experience
- ✅ PORTABLE - Rechargeable battery provides 6-12 hours of listening, or play while charging
- ✅ CONNECTIONS - USB A, S/PDIF digital and optical audio inputs; 6.3mm and 4.4mm headphone outputs
- The HDV 820 delivers reference digital-to-analog conversion (DAC) and world-class headphone amplification in one audiophile-grade device
- Convert to analog from USB, S/PDIF coaxial and Optical sources with the ESS 9028PRO SABRE DAC
- Over 115 dB of pristine gain for vivid, dynamic sound reproduction with < 0.001 percent THD Screen reader support enabled.
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs; Outputs: XLR3, XLR4, 6.3mm (1/4-inch), dual 4.4mm Pentaconn (balanced) and stereo XLR analog pass-thru
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Authentic Chord Mojo that is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain. All Mojo devices come with a 12 month warranty by Chord Electronics Limited in the United Kingdom.
- Mojo, the ultimate DAC/Headphone Amplifier for your smartphone, iPhone or Android. Simply connect Mojo to your iPhone, Android phone, PC, or Mac, plug in your headphones and you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
- Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256. Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will give between eight to ten hours continuous use.
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256. With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen too! Mojo is fully automatic and remembers its last used settings. Its case is precision machined from a single solid block of aluminum.
- You may think that good quality headphones are the be all and end all, but they are just the beginning. By using Mojo between your smartphone and headphones you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
- An amplifier remains the beating heart of any high-performance audio system, but in 2018 a truly versatile integrated amp needs to cover many bases – digital and analogue sources, wireless connectivity for portable devices, a phono stage to cater for vinyl playback, amplification for headphones as well as speakers… That’s a lot to pack in, whilst keeping performance high and the price tag affordable – and yet, that’s exactly what the 6000A delivers.
- Outwardly, the 6000A bears strong resemblance to the 8300A with its rotary controls and large, central OLED display. Unlike its costlier, analogue-only sibling, it incorporates high-quality D/A conversion, enabling digital sources to be connected directly without an external DAC. It supplies four digital inputs, three line-level analogue inputs, an input for a turntable, wireless connectivity via Bluetooth and a dedicated headphone amp, in addition to its ability when driving loudspeakers.
- Much effort has been made to ensure the 6000A’s digital circuitry delivers the level of quality one might expect of a high-performance standalone DAC. As ever, Audiolab has turned to the ES9018 Sabre32 Reference chip family to perform D/A conversion, utilising ESS Technology’s 32-bit HyperStream architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator to deliver ultra-low noise and high dynamic range.
- The 6000A’s discrete Class AB power amp stage delivers 50W per channel into eight ohms, with a maximum current delivery of 9 Amps into difficult loads. The output stage of the discrete power amp circuits uses a CFB (Complementary Feedback) topology, ensuring superior linearity and excellent thermal stability, as the idle current is kept independent of the temperature of the output transistors.
- In recognition of the recent vinyl revival, Audiolab has included a phono stage for moving magnet phono cartridges – a high-quality, low-noise, JFET-based circuit with precise RIAA equalisation. Similarly, an increasing number of people are using headphones for music listening, so Audiolab has incorporated a dedicated headphone amp with current-feedback circuitry.
- Dual ESS ES9038Q2M SABRE HIFI DAC Chips, MQA Full Decoding via USB
- Support DSD512 Native and PCM 768kHz, MQA Full Decoding via USB
- 2nd Generation 16 Core XMOS XU216, 4-PIN-XLR and 6.35mm Headphone Output
- THD+N as low as 0.00010%, 1300mW X2 Output Power
- DAC + Pre amp applicaion/ Bluetooth receiver/Tablet and phone DAC application
- THE MOST POPULAR TUBE AMPLIFIER: The Dared MP-5BP is a best seller and has thousands of satisfied customers from around the world. It is a favorite of music buffs for the past 20 years, not only for its amazing sound but also its amazing quality and visual appeal.
- PERFECT MECHANICAL STRUCTURE AND ATTRACTIVE FINISH:Visually stunning and built of the highest quality components and materials: The chassis is made of finest stainless steel and plated with a high quality gold finish, flanked by two 1 inch thick wood panels with a lacquered black piano finish. You will not only enjoy the high quality sound, but also the fact that it is a work of art!
- HYBRID DESIGN: This compact amplifier combines the warm tube preamp section with a solid state class AB power amp section. The tubes deliver warm and subtle music to the preamp section, while the solid state components increases the efficiency and quality of the music.
- LINE-IN ,USB/DAC AND BLUETOOTH INPUT:The Dared MP-5BT tube amplifier supports Bluetooth wireless(supports APTX) for Android, Iphone, Tablets and other streaming devices. You also have the option of a direct line-in.
- HEADPHONE AND SPEAKER OUTPUT ,PRE OUTPUT:The Dared MP-5BT has an output power rating of 25 watts per channel and has a 3.5mm headphone output for personal listening. This amp can drive most home stereo speakers and can connect with most audio listening devices.
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output; 1/4-inch unbalanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitors; highly precise crystal with low phase noise
- Playback 24bit/192kHz PCM and 11.2MHz DSD audio; high performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A)
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192kHz/24bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO gain selection (10dB) for wider selection of headphones; digital filter selecting roll-off characteristics and cut-off frequencies
Are you finding for top 10 good dac amplifier for the money in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 28,995 customer satisfaction about top 10 best dac amplifier in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Topping D10s Mini USB DAC CSS XMOS XU208 ES9038Q2M OPA2134 Audio Amplifier Decoder Black
DSD Sampling Frequencies:2.8224 MHz (DSD64),11.2896 MHz (DSD256),5.6448 MHz (DSD128)
PCM Word Length:16-bit,32-bit,24-bit
PCM Sampling Frequencies:88.2 kHz,48 kHz,352.8 kHz,96 kHz,176.4 kHz,192 kHz,44.1 kHz
USB Compatibility:Windows 8,Windows 10,Windows 7,Windows 8.1
Analog output:Line out
Size:10.3cm x 14.6cm x 3.7cm
Measured: 10.3cmx 14.6cm x 3.7cm
Power input: DC5V / 0.5A(USB power supply )
Display: Customized digital tube
44.1kHz- 192kHz/16Bit- 24Bit DSD64 (Dop)
D10s decoding specification(LineOut/USB In@96kHz)
THD+N @1kHz A-wt: <0.0002%
SNR @1kHz A-wt: 120dB
Dynamic Range @1kHz A-wt: 120dB
Output Level: 2Vrms @0dBFS
Noise @A-wt: <2.5uVrms
Channel Crosstalk @1kHz: -135dB
Channel Balance: <0.02dB
Compatible with DSD256 and PCM384 – D10s is compatible with 16-32bit/44.1-384kHz and DSD64 – DSD256(support both Dop and Native)
XMOS XU208 and Customized Driver – D10s use XMOS XU208 for USB interface and use customized driver which from Thesycon for better compatibility with high resolution audio file especially DSD native.And use ESS ES9038Q2M to make THD+N as low as 0.0002%@1kHz
Automatic Power On/Off – Although the USB port support power after PC has shutdown,D10s still will synchronously power on/off with PC
Replaceable OP – It has OP amp socket,DIYer could change the OP amp to get different sound.Notice:D10’s electrical parameters will change if use other OP
Multiple Applications – ①Connect D10s to your active speakers.D10s Provide not only DSD and higher-specification PCM compatibility but also a better sound quality than your computer’s built-in sound card or a regular DAC;②You can connect D10s’s line out to your amplifier/headphone amplifier’s input to make D10s one part of your HIFI system；③You also can connect D10s’s coaxial/optical output to your DAC, then D10s serve as a USB interface