Top 10 Best class d amplifier mono in 2021 Comparison Table
- 330 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- variable bass boost
- CX-Series Mono is an efficient Class-D amplifier for your car
- Features a three-second on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12 dB crossovers let you control the dial to optimize your sound
- KickEQ 6 dB variable bass boost for any low frequencies you run into
- 24 dB subsonic protects the speaker from any potentially damaging frequencies
- With PBTL/SUB switch: convenient to use G2 PRO as full frequency amp or subwoofer amp, a SUB output is specially designed for active subwoofer. G2 PRO can connect to both passive and active subwoofers. And two G2 PRO can be used to drive left and right channel independently to avoid mutual interference.
- Max 300W output power: using TPA3255D2 amp chip and equipped with 32V/5A large power supply, enough to drive 320W passive speakers or subwoofers. It also has a good match with outdoor/ bookshelf/ computer/ desktop /ceiling /floor standing speakers.
- Best design and HiFi sound: with a gain switch to allow 2-level of output level setting (32/36 dB) and SUB frequency adjustment (40-300Hz). It also has built-in speaker protection circuit, low-pass filter to guarantee no audible noise even at high power output, SUB signal and amp can output at the same time to bring HiFi listening experience.
- Mini size with exquisite appearance: mono integrated class D amplifier, simple compact design but with powerful function, more fashionable and durable solid aluminum chassis, very suitable for HiFi home and desktop audio system use.
- "It is designed to provide high performance with optimal power and sound quality aimed at the international music market. Number Of Channels: 01 Maximum Power: @ 12.6 VDC - 1 OHM: 3000W RMS @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 3000W RMS @ 12.6 VDC - 4 OHMS: 2000W RMS"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.22V ~ 4V Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 10KHz (-3dB) Crossover High Pass (Hpf): 10Hz ~ 90Hz (-12dB/8ª) Variable
- Crossover Low Pass (Lpf): 90Hz ~ 10KHz (-12dB/8ª) Variable Bass Boost: Freq.: 35Hz ~ 55Hz, Boost: 0 ~ +10dB Efficiency: 79% Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Protection System: Output short-circuit, low/high supply voltage and thermal protection Minimum Supply Voltage: 9 VDC Maximum Power Rating: 16 VDC Consumption At Rest: 2.40 A
- Musical Maximum Consumption: 150 A Maximum Consumption in Sinusoidal Signal: 300 A Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.98" x 2.76" x 9.37" Weight: 5.72 lb.
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- Excellent for voice as well as bass
- 1 ohm
- 3000 watts
- Bass boost
- CX-Series Amplifiers are the perfect combination of big power, bigger flexibility and true reliability!
- A variable 12dB crossover, KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost and a 24dB subsonic filter on mono amps gives you the control you want - to craft the sound you love.
- Mono KICKER CX Amplifiers are now stable down to one Ohm, giving you the freedom to put even more subs in your system!
- CX-Series amps include vertical and horizontal mounting hardware, so you can show off your install style!
- These powerful amps work with as little as nine volts of power from your battery, and as much as 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal.
- The PRIME R1200-1D is an ultra-efficient mono amplifier (1.97" x 6.77" x 11.06") with top mounted controls and delivering 1,200 Watts RMS of power!
- Optimized exclusively for use with subwoofers (RMS Power Output: 400 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm OR 800 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm OR 1200 Watts x 1 @ 1-Ohm). Average Current Draw (13.8V Music)- 55 A. Max. Current Draw (13.8V Sinewave)- 110 A
- High efficiency, Class D design produces maximum power with minimal strain on the vehicle's electrical system while delivering rich, full bass to any system
- Delivering more bass where you want it most with On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz and fine tune the output from the driver’s seat with the included Remote Bass Level Control
- Featuring RCA pass-thru outputs, 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover, infrasonic filter, 4 gauge power/ground connectors, real time output and power supply thermal sensing, and MOSFET power supply
- Power - 1200 Watts Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 600 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 300 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms
- Class D - Power loss is significantly reduced making the amplifier highly efficient. Excess energy is stored until it’s needed instead of being converted into heat. Reduction in size/weight, reduced power waste, smaller heat sink, compact circuitry
- 1 Ohm Stable - Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating. Typically made to power up subwoofers that demand the heavier power load requirements to be able to perform the way they were made to
- Variable Bass Boost - Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Variable Subsonic Filter - To prevent your subwoofer(s) from bottoming out, the variable subsonic filter filters out frequencies below the subwoofer(s) specified low frequency limits and allows the driver to reach a maximum safe excursion
- 1500-Watt max power, 600-Watt RMS at 4-ohm, 900-Watt RMS at 2-ohm
- 2-Ohm stable class D Monoblocks
- MOSFET PWM power supply
Are you searching for top 10 rated class d amplifier mono for the budget in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 91,854 customer satisfaction about top 10 best class d amplifier mono in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Skar Audio RP-800.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 800W
Skar Audio engineered the RP-800.1D Course D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both ability and dependability in comparison to nearly anything else on the current market in its’ class. Creating the most economical, effectively designed, significant top quality amplifiers is where by we begin here at Skar Audio, and that is specifically what is shipped in the RP-800.1D.
The RP-800.1D is 1-ohm stable and makes use of a vast array high quality inside components that make it extremely powerful and responsible – this kind of as its significant velocity MOSFET electricity source and state-of-the-art PCB board structure. Conservatively rated at 800 watts RMS electric power at a 1-ohm load, with the abilities of achieving past 1,200 watts at max energy output. This amplifier is by significantly 1 of the most popular and very affordable mono-blocks we have at any time launched, and is excellent for powering a “every day driver” subwoofer phase in any car or truck.
Furthermore, the outsized 4-gauge power and floor terminals located on the amplifier allow for most current stream and hence larger electricity output and additional productive procedure. You’ll have total reign above your amplifier with the constructed-in consumer management panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (, +6, +12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for achieve stage, lower-move filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition to all the above capabilities, this design also functions 4-way defense circuitry, which will give the consumer the peace of head realizing they are safeguarded against destruction to the amplifier for numerous causes – including electrical lack, over heating, lower voltage, and a lot more. This amplifier arrives with a distant subwoofer amount regulate (bass knob) allowing for the user to have whole command about their bass from the front of the automobile.
Class D MOSFET Monoblock Ability Amplifier
Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts | RMS Electricity at 1 Ohm: 800 Watts
Frequency Reaction: 20Hz – 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Swap with +6 or +12dB raise at 45Hz
Featuring 4-Way Security Circuitry and 4 Gauge Electricity & Floor Input Terminals for Most Existing Move
Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Amount Handle Integrated
Very Productive Heatsink Layout enables for Most Reliability & Overall performance