Top 10 Best bass guitar truss rod in 2021 Comparison Table
- These strong, 2-way adjustable rods correct both upbow and backbow
- Our Hot Rod Low Profile 2-Way Truss Rod is great for thinner necks that need a shallow truss rod depth
- The low profile means you don't have to remove risky amounts of wood to install this two-way rod, which means there's less chance of cutting into your truss rod channel when shaping a thin neck
- This ingenious dual-rod design fits a straight 1/4"-wide x 3/8"-deep channel and adjusts via a smooth-turning 4mm (5/32") Allen nut
- 24" overall length for bass guitar necks
- The U-channel Truss Rod is a strong aluminum one-way truss rod, similar to the design used by Martin for many years
- The StewMac U-Channel Truss Rod for Bass is the choice for control of beefy bass necks
- Can be installed for peghead or heel adjustment
- Overall Length: 22-13/16" (579mm) (including 5mm adjusting nut)
- Installation instructions included
- The item is shipped from China.The delivery time to US is about 7 to 15 BUSINESS days.
- Pls notice the shipping time!!
- length: 580mm
- Package Dimensions: 31.496 cms (L) x 9.652 cms (W) x 1.27 cms (H)
- Product Type: Electronic Wire
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Weight: 0.349 lbs
- Professional dual way dual action adjustable truss rodsuitable for bass and guitar, easy to install and use.
- Full length 610mm quality guitar truss rod dual action type, welding point in place.
- Acts in both directions can increase curvature both ways.Material: Steel.
- Dual action adjustable rod with pull type compression for adjustment.Size: Approx. 61 x 1.1 x 1.1 cm.
- Strong steel construction to ensur maximum endurance for durable and long-lasting use.
- ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC BASS: This bass guitar is equipped with a 4-band EQ-7545R bass preamp to produce high-quality sound, for hours of musical enjoyment
- 4-BAND PREAMP: Experiment and customize your sound with built-in volume control; a 4-band equalizer adjusts bass, middle, treble, and presence
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Durable wood composition creates a rich, beautiful sound, great for unplugged jam sessions or performances
- FINISHED WOOD: Crafted with an attractive inlay, chrome die-cast tuners, and a glossy finish for an aesthetic look, and designed with a cutaway shape for maximum comfort while playing
- FOR BEGINNERS OR PROS: Ready to use right out of the box, it's perfect for beginning bassists or professionals who want to practice on-the-go
- Package included : 2 * Truss Rod ; 2 * Adjust Wrench.
- Two way or two course guitar truss rod type.
- Made of quality metal material, anti-deformation, sturdy, durable.
- length: 420mm; Rod head: Outside diameter 9mm ; Inside diameter:5mm.
- 2-Way Truss Rod is great for thinner necks that need a shallow truss rod depth.
- Give effective protection for your guitar.
- 3 holes design, more convenient to use.
- Adopted from high quality material, it is durable and long lasting use.
- Strict quality inspectation system ensures you high quality product.
- 3 holes truss rod cover for electrical guitar and bass.
- To help keep the neck of your contemporary electric guitar or bass straight and true, Fender offers truss rod nuts that fit most modern instruments
- Package includes two truss rod nuts
- 3/16" hex (Allen) adjustment
- Used on Deluxe Player Strat, Toronado, Cyclone, '72 Tele Custom, '70s Classic Series Strat/Jazz Bass, Road Worn Player Strat/Tele, Pawn Shop Series, and Lone Star Strat model guitars
- Nickel Color
- Inner hole diameter is about 7mm
- Fits most (Not All) Ibanez, Jackson guitars made in Japan or PRS guitars made in Korea
- Great Luthier Tool (Please be sure to verify the wrench size before you order the item)
Are you Googling for top 10 great bass guitar truss rod for your budget in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 43,766 customer satisfaction about top 10 best bass guitar truss rod in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: StewMac U-channel Truss Rod, 22-13/16″ for Bass
The U-channel Truss Rod is a robust aluminum 1-way truss rod, very similar to the structure utilized by Martin for numerous years.
The StewMac U-Channel Truss Rod for Bass is the option for manage of beefy bass necks. Can be mounted for peghead or heel adjustment.
- Aluminum U-channel with an interior 3/16″ steel rod
- 5mm allen altering nut with washer (M6 x 1. thread)
- Width: .472″ (12mm)
- Depth: .400″ (10.16mm)
- Over-all Duration: 22-13/16″ (579mm) (including 5mm altering nut)
Set up guidance incorporated.
The StewMac U-Channel Truss Rod for Bass is the decision for command of beefy bass necks
Can be mounted for peghead or heel adjustment
General Length: 22-13/16″ (579mm) (which includes 5mm altering nut)
Installation directions included