Top 10 Rated bass guitar bridge 4 strings in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
Durable 4-String Electric Bass Bridge High-End Roller Saddles Bridge Tailpieces suit for Bass Guitar Replacement Accessories
- Made by durable and premium Zinc Alloy and Iron material. This bridge is shiny, rustproof and durable, and they can be used for a long time.
- 4 grooved adjustable zinc alloy saddles. Allen key and some screws are included, for you to install the bridge more easily and quickly.
- This fixed bridge is designed to have the strings go through the bridge itself and through the body of the guitar.
- The back block covers those ugly string balls, giving your bass guitar that clean look.
- Perfect replacement for most 4-String Electric Bass.
Bestseller No. 2
Precision-Machined Brass High Mass Bass Bridge For Fender Jazz Or Precision Bass - Perfect Fit - Vintage Mount
- Precision-machined from Brass, not Cast Zinc as other High Mass Bridges are
- Professional quality, plated Brass, direct replacement for a traditional 5 hole, 4 string Fender bass bridges.
- Oversized Nickel Plated Brass Saddles With Variable String Spacing
- It will mount without any modification to the bass.
- Hear Pure Bass
Bestseller No. 3
Ray Ross Saddle-Less 4-String Bass Bridge (Chrome)
- Features a tone pin that keeps the string completely straight from the bridge to the nut
- Applies nearly 100% of the string tension downward allowing the string to resonate freely
- Height adjustments are done via a lateral action adjustment wheel that raises and lowers the tone pin and retains full connection from the string to the bridge plate
- Gives ultimate mounting flexibility with seven screw holes to choose from
- A 2 ¼ inch (57 millimeter) string spacing matches many standard bridges
Bestseller No. 4
Musiclily 4 String Hardtail Bass Guitar Bridge for Fender Precision Jazz Bass PB JB Style Bass, Black
- Fit for 4 string Fender Precision bass and Jazz bass
- String Spacing: 57mm(2-1/4"); Mounting screws spacing 69mm( 2-3/4")
- Material: zinc alloy; Color:Black
- Come with hex key and screws,ready to use
- Package Includes: 1 x bass bridge
SaleBestseller No. 5
Guyker 4 String High Mass Bass Bridge with Vintage CNC Machined Brass Saddles Tailpiece Replacement for Jazz Bass or Precision Electric Instruments (HMB403, Chrome)
- Bridge Size (L x W): Approx. 80 x 56 mm(3.15 x 2.2 in); String Spacing: 19 mm(0.75 in); E to E String Spread: Approx. 57 mm(2.24 in); Mounting Screws Height: Approx. 57 mm(2.24 in).
- Material: Zinc alloy baseplate, CNC machined brass saddles. Durable to use and easy to install.
- Features fully adjustable saddles (for intonation and height level). High mass bridge design for an easy install & easy access.
- Fits for most Jazz style electric bass or similar 4 stringed instruments.
- Package includes: 1 * hardtail bridge, 5* intonations screws, 1 * hex wrench.
Bestseller No. 6
Hipshot KickAss High-mass Bass Bridge for 5-bolt Fender, Chrome
- High Mass Bass Bridge
- Retrofits 5-hole Fender
- Chrome Finish
Bestseller No. 7
MUPOO 4-String Bass Guitar Bridge, Vintage Style Assembly Bass Replacement
- 🎸 Replacement for most 4 String P-Bass and Jazz Bass guitars.
- 🎸 Comes with Allen wrench for height adjustment and mounting screws.
- 🎸 Oversized nickel plated brass saddles with variable string spacing.
- 🎸 This fixed bridge is designed to have the strings go through the bridge itself and through the body of the guitar.
- 🎸 The back block covers those ugly string balls, giving your bass guitar that clean look.
Bestseller No. 8
Fender HiMass 4-String Bass Bridge Assembly with Zinc Saddles - Chrome
- HiMass bass bridge
- .75” string spacing
- Zinc saddles
- 4-screw mounting
- Warranty Included
Bestseller No. 9
Gotoh Vintage Style Bass Guitar Bridge (4-String) Chrome
- Direct replacement for most Fender P-Bass and Jazz Bass guitars
- Superior high quality and precision made
- This is for those who demand only the best for their Bass without breaking the bank
- Mounting screws included.
Bestseller No. 10
Guyker Guitar Bass Bridge - 4-String A-Style Bass Bridge .656" .687" .718" .750" .787".687" String Spacing Adjustment, Chrome
- Dimension(L x W): Approx. 84.1 x 55 mm(3.31 x 2.17 inch); String Spacing can be adjusted to 5 size: .656", .687", .718", .750", .787". Please refer to the attached figure for more parameters.
- Innovative micro-adjust string space design allows for side-to-side adjustment for even greater string spacing possibilities.
- Material: Zinc alloy, the bridge is durable and corrosion resistant.
- 4-string A-Style bass bridge.
- Both string-thru-body and top-load bridge designs.
Are you looking for top 10 good bass guitar bridge 4 strings for your money in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 89,644 customer satisfaction about top 10 best bass guitar bridge 4 strings in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Hipshot Brass A-Style Bass Bridge Mount 1 – No String Through Chrome
Our rating: (4.4 / 5)
Upgrade your bass using the extremely versatile A-style bridge. The Hipshot Brass A-Style Bass Bridge Mount retrofits your Fender 5-hole mount bridge on your 4-string bass using the two outer holes and the center hole. The type A saddles feature variable string spacing adjustment for even greater versatility and fine intonation adjustment as well. String spacing for all styles is .750″ (3/4″).
The Hipshot Brass A-Style Bass Bridge Mount retrofits your Fender 5-hole mount bridge on your 4-string bass using the two outer holes and the center hole
The type A saddles feature variable string spacing adjustment for even greater versatility and fine intonation adjustment as well
String spacing for all styles is