Top 10 Best bass drum mic stand in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
Samson MB1 Mini Boom Stand
- Samson Audio (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
SaleBestseller No. 2
Stage Rocker Adjustable Low-profile Microphone Stand - Snare/Tom Bottom/Bass (Kick) Drum/Table Top, Adjustable Height, 15.75“ Telescoping Boom Arm, Clip-on cable holder, Powered by Hamilton (SR610111)
- 【Adjustable Height】Stage Rocker tabletop boom mic stand is designed to raise or lower height for different purposes. T-handle adjustment mechanism allows you to adjust height from about 16.54 to 20.87 inch (from bottom leg to mic metal threads with a 45-degree angle). Comes with a reliable & quick releasing coated steel midpoint locking clutch. The ergonomic clutch design is for you to adjust and place it at the optimal height for maximum comfort while using.
- 【Solid Weighted Base】Features the heavy-duty die-cast base, which provides a precise balance and stability for kick drum and amp mic stand. It also features the heavy weighted powder coated black finish base, which is scratch-resistant. With our precise design, the well-made high-quality steel base could avoid collapsing. The base also comes with non-slip feet on the bottom to absorb vibration and achieve stability and balance.
- 【Extendable Boom Arm】With the extendable boom arm, Stage Rocker stand provides you with the quick, easy, precise telescoping height adjustment. The boom extends up to about 8.27”. Unique T-handle mechanism allows the arm to be lifted as high/ low and with different angles as you please. Round boom comes with the molded plastic counterweight for stable horizontal placement. Standard US 5/8” metal threads for mounting standard mic clips. Includes the clip-on cable holder to avoid cable clutter.
- 【Versatile Uses】Stage Rocker short mic stand is ideal for a wide variety of uses. An ideal mic stand for your bass (kick) drum, guitar amp's speaker/ cabinets, or any other specialty use, no matter on-stage or in-studio. A good tool for studio recording, band practice, school music programs, church choirs, speeches/ conference room, live music house, etc. A great versatile configuration for floor applications: snare or tom bottom, keyboard amp, theater/ studio, boundary, and more.
- 【Stable & Sturdy】Made exclusively for Amazon by Hamilton, Stage Rocker aspires to provide the great quality with affordable price for you. Our microphone stand is always upright and steady with its sturdy base. The premium coated steel lasts through years of wear and tear, keeping it looking good through years of use. Most suitable choice for every music lovers to get a low-profile mic stand for kick drums and guitar amps, etc.
Bestseller No. 3
Gator Frameworks Short Weighted Base Microphone Stand with Soft Grip Twist Clutch, Boom arm, and both 3/8" and 5/8" Mounts; Base Dimensions - 4.5" X 8" (GFW-MIC-0821)
- Short Microphone Stand With A Compact Base
- Max Height: 23 Inches / 584 mm
- Includes 16" Single Section Boom
- Base Weighted For Balance And Stability
- Cable Management Included.Base Type: U-shape
SaleBestseller No. 4
InnoGear Adjustable Desk Microphone Stand, Weighted Base with Soft Grip Twist Clutch, Boom Arm, 3/8" and 5/8" Threaded Mounts for Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball, Kick Drums, Guitar Amps
- Sturdy & Durable Base: This desktop microphone stand is designed with a heavy weighted powder coated black finish base that features a rubber gasket on the bottom to absorb vibration and provide a precise balance and stability for kick drum and amp mic stand.
- Extendable Boom Arm: The telescoping boom arm allows you to adjust the length and angle to the perfect angle independently. When the boom arm is extended halfway, the max load is 4.4 lbs/2.0 kg. You can easily handle the weight of some microphone like Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti. Note: 3/8" female to 5/8" male screw adapter is included.
- Height Adjustable: The height of this InnoGear heavy-duty microphone stand is adjustable from 11'' to 15.8'' inches with a reliable clutch, allowing you to place it at the optimal height for maximum comfort while using.
- Flexible & Versatile: Flexible desktop microphone stand is a versatile configuration for broadcasts, podcasts, live performances which can be used for floor applications such as guitar amplifier cabinets, bass guitar amplifier cabinets, snare or tom bottom, keyboard amplifiers, theater, boundary, and so on.
- Compatibility: The microphone stand fits for most types of microphones like Fifine K669B, NW-700, Audio-Technica AT2020, Audio-Technica AT2035, Razer Seiren X, Shure SM7B…….
Bestseller No. 5
Weymic Iron Base Universal Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand (type IV)
- Please Note:It's Only Arm clamp and Holder As shown in the picture.
- This microphone stand is special designed for heavy duty carry.
- The microphone clip is made of hard plastic to hold handheld microphone.
- Black iron base; black shaft; black microphone clip.
Bestseller No. 6
K&M - Konig & Meyer 25950.500.55 - Very Low Level Microphone Compact Stand - 2-piece Telescopic Boom Arm - Zinc Die-Cast Base - Professional Grade For All Musicians - German Made - Black
- THE INNOVATIVE LEADER IN STAND TECHNOLOGY: Great for micing kick drums, guitars and bass amps the K&M Very Low Height Mic Stand with Boom Arm is sturdy and positionable. Place the compact stand right where you need it for live sound or studio recording.
- CALLING ALL MUSICIANS: An adjustable 2-piece telescopic boom (16 ¾ ” - 28 ½”) and extra low height design (11.024") ensures microphone maximum stability and takes up very little space on stage. Short HD foldable legs provide easy transport and storage.
- TRUSTED DESIGN: A zinc die-cast sturdy base, steel construction stand and t-bar locking clamp allows you to capture audio knowing the microphone's placement is secure. It's the top choice for both professionals and beginners!
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Reflecting our commitment to world-class construction, the very Low Level Microphone Stand with Boom Arm is made in Germany and designed with the highest quality standards. Includes a 5-year product warranty and 10-year on parts.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: For over 70 years, K&M is the go-to brand for premium stands and holders. Committed to Environmental Protection, our eco-conscious company has ISO certification for effective and responsible resource consumption and environmental impact.
Bestseller No. 7
Samson DK707 7-Piece Drum Microphone Kit + Tripod Base Mic Boom Stand + Ultimate Low-Level Tripod Mic Stand + 7 XLR Mic Cables 20 ft.+ Strapeez, Black - Ultimate Accessory Bundle
- This Photo4Less Top Value Kit Includes: Samson DK707 Drum Mic 7-piece Kit
- 2x Tripod Base Mic Stand with Fixed Boom - Op/Tech Strapeez, Black
- Ultimate Support MCTB50 Low-Level Tripod Mic Stand with Telescoping Boom,7 x -XLR Mic Cable 20 ft.
- 4 x Q72 Instrument Microphones - 2 x C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones - Q71 Kick Drum Microphone - 7 x Swivel-Style Mic Adapters
- Samson's DK707 7-Piece Drum Microphone Kit is a collection of professional quality microphones designed to provide excellent sound for close-mic performance and recording environments
Bestseller No. 8
Shure PGA52 Kick Drum Microphone Bundle with XLR Cable and Drum Mic Stand
- Shure PGA52-LC Cardioid Swivel-Mount Dynamic Kick-Drum Microphone
- Mic Boom Stand
- xlr microphone cable
Bestseller No. 9
CAD Audio Stage7 Premium 7-Piece Drum Instrument Mic Pack with Vinyl Carrying Case + 2 Mic Stands & 2 Kick Stands + 7 XLR Mic Cables
- CAD AUDIO STAGE 7 PREMIUM 7-PIECE DRUM PACK: The CAD Stage7 is a seven-piece drum mic pack that includes one D10 cardioid dynamic mic, three D29 dynamic tom mics, one D19 dynamic snare drum mic, and 2 C9 instrument condensers for high hats, cymbals or overheads.
- D10 KICK DRUM MICROPHONE: The D10 is a cardioid, moving-coil dynamic microphone specifically designed and carefully equalized for kick drum capture and reinforcement. Designed for kick drum, excellent results are also obtained when used on floor toms, electric guitar, and electric bass cabinets.
- D19 PERCUSSION MICROPHONE: Specifically designed for the capture and reinforcement of snare drum and other acoustic percussive instruments. The super-cardioid polar pattern provides off-axis rejection crucial for on-stage clarity. The integral drum clip is designed to facilitate rapid, optimal placement.
- D29 PERCUSSION MICROPHONE: The D29 is a cardioid, moving-coil dynamic microphone specifically designed for the capture and reinforcement of tom-tom drums and other acoustic percussive instruments. Designed with percussion in mind, excellent results are also obtained when used on most electrical and acoustical instruments.
- C19 INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE: The cardioid polar pattern focuses sensitivity to the front of the microphone while minimizing sources arriving from the rear. Although designed for drum overheads, the C9 also excels when used on classical stringed instruments, acoustic guitars, and folk instruments.
SaleBestseller No. 10
On-Stage MS7920B Amp and Bass Drum Short Microphone Stand
- Compact shape makes for easy positioning in those tight spaces
- 16" articulating boom provides 320 degrees of easy angle adjustment
- Die-cast steel clutch provides height adjustments from 8" to 14"
- At 4.5" x 7.5", this heavy-duty "U" shaped base is small yet stable and sturdy
Are you looking for top 10 best bass drum mic stand for your budget in 2021? Our AI system had scanned more than 57,391 customer satisfaction about top 10 best bass drum mic stand in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: 2 Pack LyxPro Microphone Stand Boom Arm Tilting Rotating Floor Podium Stage or Studio Strong Durable And Foldable Height 38.5″- 66″ Extends Arm to 29 3/8″ Comes With 3/8″ and 5/8″ mount Adapters
Our rating: (4.7 / 5)
Optimal Pickup and Seem Isolation for the Phase or Studio
LyxPro tripod microphone stand offers versatile mic positioning for ideal pickup and seem isolation for the stage, or studio
Resilient building, Sturdy, light-weight, and collapsible
Variable top adjustment from 38.5″ to 66″ – 29 3/8” increase lenght
Foundation locking knob, Boom counterweight
3/8” and 5/8” threaded mount