Top 10 Best amplifier 5000w class d in 2021 Comparison Table
- maximum power of 5.000W in a single-channel, running at a 1-ohm impedance, with frequency responses at a rate from 8Hz to 250Hz
- unique efficiency and performance for automotive audio systems.
- 5000 Watts Class D Mono Amplifier
- Item Package Weight: 11.0 pounds
- 1 OHM STEREO: 1-ohm stable monoblock operation for MAX power
- DOUBLE POWER Bridge 2 monoblocks together for double power
- MOSFET POWER SUPPLY: Military-grade PCB with PWM MOSFET power supply
- OVERLOAD CIRCUIT PROTECTION: Direct short, thermal, and overload circuit protection
- SPECIFICATIONS: High/speaker level and low level/RCA input; 4g power wire and 8g speaker wire outputs; Variable 12dB high and low pass crossovers; 12dB bass boost increases low octave harmonics; Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.25 x 8.75 x 4 inches; Weight: 8.22 pounds
- Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor Built-in
- Dimensions: 8. 125" W x 2. 125" H x 11. 125" L
- Adds Impact to Music w/ Insufficient Sub Bass
- 27Hz-63Hz Variable Center/Sweep Frequency
- Variable Q/Width to Broaden or Narrow the Bandwidth
- POWER: 5000 Watts Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 2500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms
- CLASS D: Power loss is significantly reduced making the amplifier highly efficient. Excess energy is stored until it’s needed instead of being converted into heat. Reduction in size/weight, reduced power waste, smaller heat sink, compact circuitry
- MOSFET POWER SUPPLY: A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- 1 OHM STABLE: Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating. Typically made to power up subwoofers that demand the heavier power load requirements to be able to perform the way they were made to
- STRAPPING CAPABLE: You are able to strap TWO TR5000.1D amplifiers and double the power that is being sent to your subwoofer(s). You now have the ability to connect more subwoofers to take advantage of the extra power
- Rubicon Nano 5000W Class D 1-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Range: 1000Wx1@4-ohms / 1500Wx1@2-ohms / Bridged: 2500Wx1@4-ohms
- Maximum Power: 5000 Watts
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- Mono: 1 x Taramps Electronics MD5000.2 Full Range 2 Ohms 5000W Amplifier
- Operation Class: Class D Channels - 2 Ohms: 5000W
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms Output Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Bass Boost: 0 to 10.5dB(50Hz)
- MD 5000.2 amplifier from Taramp's is intended for high-performance automotive audio systems and high-performance engineering
- Rockville D12 5000w Peak/1400w RMS Class D 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp. LCD displays volume in dB per channel and operating temperature. 1.5U rack space. Built in limiter protects your speakers from distortion and clipping. Bridged mode allows you to combine both channels power into one channel for use with a subwoofer. Stereo mode is perfect for (2) speakers or (4) speakers in a left and right configuration.
- Parallel mode gives you dual mono output signal which is perfect for monitor use when you want all sounds coming out of each speaker instead of a left/right configuration. Built in crossover switch (bypass, 80 Hz, 160 Hz) allows amp to be used with full range PA speakers, or Subwoofer(s). Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators. Channel A & B Separate Level Controls. Power, signal, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp. Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles.
- Built-in variable high velocity quiet cooling fans. Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers. Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity. Computer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over load. User serviceable fuse (12A, 250V). Frequency Response (bandwidth @ 2Vrms out, @ -3.0dB) 10 Hz – 30 Khz. THD + Noise @ 1Khz full power: <0.11%. Input Impedance: 10K Ohm Balanced. Input signal voltage: 638mV – 2.7V.
- Power Ratings: RMS Power Output:. Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 500W. Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 700W. Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 1400W. Peak Power Output:. Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 2500W Max. Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 5000W Max
- Terminals: Input Terminals:. Combo jack (XLR and ¼”) A & B inputs. Output Terminals:. Banana binding post speaker output. Speak on output. XLR output to connect another amplifier or powered sub
- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 5000 Watts at 1 Ohms into one channel. Maximum Power output of 2500 Watts at 2 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. This input will be used to connect the EV5000D to your factory radio or aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs.
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the EV5000D with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. A low-pass filter will primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- 5000 W MAX Power @ 1 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 2500 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 1250 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs, Switchable Phase Control
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost, Variable Subsonic Filter
- POWER: 5-Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Operation with a regulated MOSFET PWM power supply; Direct Wire 0-4ga Power and 8ga Speaker Terminals.
- ENHANCE THE QUALITY: Double-sided PCB's with all Surface Mount Technology (SMT) for an enhanced listening experience;
- 3-WAY PROTECTION CIRCUITRY: The Black Ice Series ICE7000.1D comes equipped with thermal, overload, and speaker short protection.
- BASS BOOST: 12dB bass boost to increase low octave harmonics and give your music some extra punch.
- VERSATILE: Variable 12dB High, Low, Subsonic crossovers with dash-mounted remote gain control allow you to adjust and calibrate the sound to your liking.
Are you Googling for top 10 rated amplifier 5000w class d for your budget in 2021? We had scanned more than 86,122 customer satisfaction about top 10 best amplifier 5000w class d in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Sound Storm Labs EVO5000.1 EVO 5000 Watt 1 Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive your in-car or truck audio process with the Sound Storm EVO5000.1 Monoblock Course D Amplifier. This powerful 1-Ohm steady Amplifier attributes 5000 Watts Max Electricity with a MOSFET electrical power source to pump out your tunes. Customise the audio with Variable Minimal Pass Crossover, Bass Raise and Subsonic Filter. Get highly effective Bass with the Remote Subwoofer Control. For double the effectiveness and electric power, strap on a further EVO5000.1 for a overall energy of 10000 Watts @2-Ohms. The EVO Series delivers visually and sonically amazing Amplifiers crafted to supply outstanding performance and immense power for remarkable fidelity and adaptability. Shift your tunes into substantial equipment with the Audio Storm EVO5000.1 For more item aspects, be sure to scroll down.
2500 W MAX Electrical power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
1250 W MAX Electricity @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
Low Stage Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs, Switchable Phase Command
Variable Minimal Go Crossover, Variable Bass Boost, Variable Subsonic Filter
Remote Subwoofer Handle
Dimensions: Depth 19.1” x Width 10” x Top 2.3”
6 Calendar year Platinum On line Supplier Warranty