Top 10 Rated 5000 watt amplifier 2 channel in 2021 Comparison Table
- 5000 WATT POWER: The Pyramid 2 Channel Car Amplifier is perfect for your vehicle's sound system. It gives you up to 5000W bridgeable output. Features variable bass boost, variable gain control, and fully adjustable electronic crossovers
- SILVER-PLATED RCA PORTS: The car audio amplifier features RCA ports that are silver-plated for eliminating signal loss. The subsonic filter allows low-end interference to be cut so your speakers will always deliver the highest quality audio
- MOSFET PULSE: The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean distortion-free signal to your compact speakers providing you with crisp and clear audio for outstanding music experience. Also features pulse width modulation system
- FULLY PROTECTED CIRCUITRY: To keep both your car and the stereo amp safe, this model is equipped w/ overload and short circuit protection. Has been specially designed from the bottom up to provide safe and high-quality sound in a sturdy form factor
- SLIM SIZE DESIGN: The car amp's small size makes installation a breeze, easy finding a spot for this little yet powerful device. Additional features include remote turn on, soft turn on/off the circuit, heavy-duty aluminum alloy heat sink & LED indicator
- 2 Channel Stereo Car Amplifier - 5000 Watts | 2 Ohm Stable
- Bridgeable MOSFET Amplifier | Tri-mode capable | Heavy-Duty aluminum alloy heat sink
- Class A-B Operation | Continuously- Variable low pass crossover: 0 to +18dB | Remote Subwoofer control
- Nickel Plated RCA and Speaker level inputs | Remote turn-on/turn-off circuit | MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply
- Thermal and Speaker Short protection Circuitry | LED Power and protection indicators
- Subwoofer Variable Crossover for Deep Bass Control
- Chrome Plated RCA & Power, Speaker Terminal
- Overload, Thermal, Short Circuit Protection
- Power & Protection Indicator
- Remote Level Control Bass Knob
- Rockville RPA12 5000 Watt peak/ 1400W RMS 2 channel power amplifier Pro/DJ amp
- Lcd displays volume in DB per channel and operating temperature. 2U rack space. Built in limiter protects your speakers from distortion and clipping. Bridged Mode allows you to combine both channels power into one channel for use with a subwoofer. Stereo mode is perfect for (2) speakers or (4) speakers in a left and right configuration
- Parallel Mode gives you dual mono output signal which is perfect for monitor use when you want all sounds coming out of each speaker instead of a left/right configuration. Built in Crossover switch (bypass, 80 Hz, 160 Hz) allows amp to be used with full range PA speakers, or subwoofer(s). channel a & B clipping LED indicators. Channel a & B separate level controls. Power, Signal, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp. Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles
- Built-in variable high velocity quiet cooling fans. Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-Ohm speakers. Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity. Computer controlled ice protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, Thermal over load, DC over load. User serviceable fuse (15A, 250V). frequency response (bandwidth @ 2VRMS out, @ -3.0dB) 10 Hz – 30 kHz. Thd + noise @ 1kHz full power: <0.03%
- Input impedance: 10K ohm balanced. Input signal voltage: 660mV – 1.5V. Input sensitivity: 0.7V. Damping factor: ( 100Hz, 10W, 4 ohms): 40.8. Damping factor: (1kHz @ 8 ohm): >400: 1. Effective Damping factor (100Hz, 10W, 4 ohms) 1.08. Output Impedance at speaker terminals: 0.09803 ohms. Frequency response vs THD+N (worst case, across normal bandwidth 1W) 0.11%. signal to noise ratio: > 100dB. Imd 60Hz & 1kHz, 4: 1: <0.04%
- CLEAN AND DEPENDABLE AMPLIFICATION: This Gemini XGA-5000 Professional Power Amplifier Provides Clean and Reliable Amplification Without Any Clipping, Featuring a Rugged Design with 5000 Watts of Peak Power.
- PERFECT DIMENSIONS: The Power Amplifier Measures 8” inches L x 5” inches W x 12” inches H and Weighs 25.3 lbs. Made of Durable and Lightweight Metal Chassis.
- RUGGED DESIGN: Features a Durable Metal Construction with Safety Thermal and Short Circuit Protection for Reliability Even on Adverse Conditions on the Stage. Comes with Front-to-Rear Airflow Fans.
- EXTREME PERFORMANCE: Features A Frequency Response Of 10Hz-50kHz at 1.5dB, Total Harmonic Distortion of Less Than 0.1%, and Input Sensitivity and Impedance of 0.77v. This is Designed to Deliver Pure and Consistent Wattage Everytime.
- Features XLR and 1/4-inch Jack Balance, Stereo and Mono Bridge, Comprehensive Front Panel Indicators (Including Signal, Clip, Protect, and Bridge), and a Bridge Control Switch.
- Mono: 1 x Taramps Electronics MD5000.2 Full Range 2 Ohms 5000W Amplifier
- Operation Class: Class D Channels - 2 Ohms: 5000W
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms Output Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Bass Boost: 0 to 10.5dB(50Hz)
- MD 5000.2 amplifier from Taramp's is intended for high-performance automotive audio systems and high-performance engineering
- AUDIO EVOLUTION: This car speakers amp features regulated MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated that maintain rated power over a wide range of battery voltage. Excellent frequency response rates place these amps in a class of their own.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN: The car audio amplifier 8 channel safety features include power and protection LED indicators; soft turn-on/off; and thermal, overload, and speaker-short protection.
- SOUND SPECIALIZATION: This high-powered Power Amplifier is cutting edge technology at its finest. Chrome RCA connectors and speaker screw-down terminals ensure a secure connection between amplifier and speakers that allow distortion-free sound.
- RCA JACKS: The Line-Out jacks allow you to build multiple amplifier systems without having to use splitter cords to distribute the signal. This makes it easier to bring one set into the first amp, then use the line out jack as the feed to the next amp.
- 5000W Max Class AB @ 2 Ohm, Stable at 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm with Bass Knob Included
- S/N Ratio > 70 dB with and Input Sensitivity at 200mV-6V with Input IMP at 22k Ohms
- HPF at 80 Hz ~ 1.2 kHz with LPF at 50 Hz ~ 250 Hz and Frequency Response at 10 Hz ~ 30 kHz
- Chrome Plated RCA, Variable Gain Control with LED Power and Protection Indicators
- Dimension ( L×W×H ): 9.5 x 2.5 x 24.3 inches
- 0 Gauge 100% Tinned Copper Wire – 17Ft Power & 3Ft Ground – High efficiency power delivery made using a hyper twisting technology process.
- 12 Gauge 100% tinned Copper Speaker Cable – 20 Ft for pure uninterrupted transfer of power and Signal
- Solid Brass ANL Fuse holder w/ satin gold finish – High capacity ANL Fuse for ideal protection for high powered systems.
- 17 Ft 2 Channel RCA Audio Interconnect with Triple-Shielded Armor, Quad Clamp Brass Copper Connectors & Copper Lead Drain Wire - Best Noise Cancelation RCA.
- Also Includes: 16 ft copper remote wire, 0 Ga Ring copper terminals, Ferrules, Heat Shrink Tubes, Butt connectors, Spade terminals, Zip ties, and 4 Input Battery Terminal.
- Rubicon Nano 5000W Class D 1-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Range: 1000Wx1@4-ohms / 1500Wx1@2-ohms / Bridged: 2500Wx1@4-ohms
- Maximum Power: 5000 Watts
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
Are you Googling for top 10 great 5000 watt amplifier 2 channel on the market in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 68,959 customer satisfaction about top 10 best 5000 watt amplifier 2 channel in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Rockville RPA12 5000 Watt Peak / 1400w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp Bundle with Rockvile RCSS1425 25′ 14 AWG Speakon to Speakon Speaker Cable 100% Copper
Rockville RPA12 5000w Peak/1400w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp+Cables
(1) Rockville RPA12 5000 Watt Peak / 1400w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp(2) Rockvile RCSS1425 25′ 14 AWG Speakon to Speakon Speaker Cable 100% Copper
Power Ratings of RPA12:
RMS Power Output:Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 500WStereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 700WBridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 1400WPeak Power Output:Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 2000W MaxStereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 2500W MaxBridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 5000W Max
Terminals of RPA12:
Input Terminals:Combo jack (XLR and ¼”) A & B inputsOutput Terminals:Banana binding post speaker outputSpeakon outputXLR output to connect another amplifier or powered sub
Features of RPA12:
Rockville RPA12 5000 Watt Peak 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount AmplifierLCD displays volume in dB per channel and operating temperature2U rack spaceBuilt in limiter protects your speakers from distortion and clippingBridged mode allows you to combine both channels power into one channel for use with a subwooferStereo mode is perfect for (2) speakers or (4) speakers in a left and right configurationParallel mode gives you dual mono output signal which is perfect for monitor use when you want all sounds coming out of each speaker instead of a left/right configurationBuilt in crossover switch (bypass, 80 Hz, 160 Hz) allows amp to be used with full range PA speakers, or Subwoofer(s)Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators, Channel A & B Separate Level ControlsPower, signal, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of ampHeavy duty rack mount ears with handles, Built-in variable high velocity quiet cooling fansMaximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm SpeakersLevel controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivityComputer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over loadUser serviceable fuse (15A, 250V)Frequency Response (bandwidth @ 2Vrms out, @ -3.0dB) 10 Hz – 30 KhzTHD + Noise @ 1Khz full power: < 0.03%, Input Impedance: 10K Ohm BalancedInput signal voltage: 660mV – 1.5VInput sensitivity: 0.7v, Damping factor: ( 100Hz, 10w, 4 ohms): 40.8Damping factor: (1Khz @ 8 ohm): > 400:1Effective damping factor (100Hz, 10w, 4 Ohms) 1.08Output impedance at speaker terminals: 0.09803 OhmsFrequency Response vs THD+N (worst case, across normal bandwidth 1W) 0.11%Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100dBIMD 60Hz & 1kHz, 4:1: <0.04%SLEW RATE (input filter limited) : 40v/uSPower Requirements: 120V / 50-60HzWeight: 26.5 lbsDimensions: 19.09 x 16.93 x 3.35 inch
Description of RCSS1425:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
Features of RCSS1425:
Rockville RCSS14-25 14 AWG 2-Conductor SpeakON to SpeakON Pro Speaker Cable100% Copper Conductors for Lower ResistanceBlack PVC Jacket for Both Durability and FlexibilityIntended for High-Current Applications Only, Not Line-Level SignalsLength: 25 FtGauge: 14
Power Ratings of RPA12: RMS Power Output: Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 500W, Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 700W, Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 1400W. Peak Power Output: Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 2000W Max, Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 2500W Max, Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 5000W Max. Terminals: Input Terminals: Combo jack (XLR and ¼”) A & B inputs. Output Terminals: Banana binding post speaker output, Speakon output, XLR output to connect another amplifier or powered sub.
Features of RPA12: Rockville RPA12 5000 Watt Peak 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier, LCD displays volume in dB per channel and operating temperature, 2U rack space, Built in limiter protects your speakers from distortion and clipping, Bridged mode allows you to combine both channels power into one channel for use with a subwoofer, Stereo mode is perfect for (2) speakers or (4) speakers in a left and right configuration.
Built in crossover switch (bypass, 80 Hz, 160 Hz) allows amp to be used with full range PA speakers, or Subwoofer(s), Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators, Channel A & B Separate Level Controls, Power, signal, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp, Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles, Built-in variable high velocity quiet cooling fans, Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers, Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity.
Features of RCSS1425: Rockville RCSS14-25 14 AWG 2-Conductor SpeakON to SpeakON Pro Speaker Cable, 100% Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance, Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility, Intended for High-Current Applications Only, Not Line-Level Signals, Length: 25 Ft, Gauge: 14.