Top 10 Best 4 channel mixer amplifier in 2021 Comparison Table
- Rockville RPM45BT 1800w Powered 4 Channel Mixer/Amplifier with Bluetooth/EQ/Effects.
- RMS Power Output:. 225w x 2 @ 8 Ohm (Parallel mono). Program Power Output:. 450w x 2 @ 8 Ohm (Parallel mono). Peak Power Output:. 900w x 2 @ 8 Ohm (Parallel mono).
- Built in Bluetooth with long range and great sound quality. Individual Volume, Reverb, Bass, and Treble controls. Adjustable effects: Echo and delay. USB Input. MP3 Volume control.
- AUX volume control. Master volume control. 4 balanced XLR inputs. 4 1/4” TRS inputs. 1 RCA AUX input. 1 ¼” master line input. ¼” line output for adding a subwoofer or more amplifiers or powered speakers.
- 1 RCA Rec output. 1 1/4” Effect loop input/output. Amplified speaker outputs: ¼” TS (8-ohm). +48V phantom power. Fan Vent Cooling System. Dimensions: 18.9” x 8.9” x 6.3”. Weight: 18 lbs.
- POWERED AUDIO MIXING STATION: 8-Channel PA Mixer System - High-Powered Multi-Source Audio Channel Control
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth Music Streaming Ability - Connects with All of Today’s Latest Devices
- EXTERNAL DEVICE SOUND CONTROL: Digital Audio File Playback: USB Flash + SD Memory Readers - Aux (3.5mm) Input
- MICROPHONE & PA PROCESSING: Mono Microphone Inputs with Mic Pre-Amp - Master EFFX Control - 5-Band Graphic EQ
- HIGH-POWERED SOUND PERFORMANCE: Stage & Studio Solid Sound Design - 8 Ohm Impedance - Power Output: 800 Watt
- 【Share A Single Stereo Source】Amplifier 4 channel with separate volume knob for each of up to four outputs: No audio crackle, minimal distortion at highest volumes. No loss of signal when all four headphones are connected. Headphone amplifier 4 channel would be excellent for up to four people monitoring the mix for tracking, live uses and listen to the TV with earbuds while working out.
- 【Fantastic Stereo Audio Quality】Mini stereo amplifier with 4X 1/4'' Stereo Headphone TRS Output Connector Jacks, 1/4'' TRS Source Input Connector Jack. ◆Stereo ◆: You must use the 1/4” TRS stereo audio cable male to male connectors for input and output connection. ◆Mono◆: 1/4” TS male to male connectors for input and output connection. ■■TRS/TS cable is not included in package■■
- 【Compact and Portable】Solid metal build construction headphone splitter, tight connections, smoothly operating knobs. Quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life. Ultra-compact headphone distribution amplifier for studio and stage applications.
- 【Used for Applications】Features a durable and compact design headset amplifier perfect for both on-stage and in-studio performances or application that requires multiple headphone connections.Convenience to use if two or more audio setups on your computer or using stereo amplifier to listen to music or watch TV works great.
- 【What You Get】 Ultra low noise multi headphone splitter provides you outstanding audio performance. 12V DC power adapter included, with light for indicating power on. 1 Year Warranty for FIFINE headphone amplifier.
- 180watt RMS, 340watt Max,Volt: 110V / 60Hz,Dimensions ( W x H x D ): 11.8"x 12.6" x 4.3"
- Professional powered mixer with USB Slot; 2 Speaker output socket; 4 Mono Input Channels with gold plated XLRs and balanced Line Inputs
- Ultra-low noise discrete Mic Preamps with+48V Phantom Power, Balanced Inputs for highest signal integrity
- Ultra-musical 2-band EQ on all channels,Peak LEDs all Mono Channels,1 Aux Send per channel for external effects and monitoring, Simulate effect (16DSP)
- Master Mix Output and rec output, Highly accurate 5 segment Bargraph Meters, Separate Master Mix Outputs. Note, The rotational speed of cooler fan is constant, the sound will have a little big.
- CE Certificatiom;Volt: 110V / 60Hz
- 2x170 Watt Professional 4 Channel Powered Mixer;
- 180watt RMS, 340watt Max, note, This product can't be used for Apple system. The rotational speed of cooler fan is constant,the sound will have a little big.
- 4 Mono Input Channels with gold plated XLRs and balanced Line Inputs; Ultra-low noise discrete Mic Preamps with+48V Phantom Power. (Note,The rotational speed of cooler fan is constant,the sound will have a little big. )
- Package Include: 1x Professional; Powered Mixer 1x Power Cord; 1x Manual
- MASSIVE POWER - 4 x 375W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 4 x 750W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 6000W peak output; channel 1 & 2, Channel 3& 4 can be bridged respectively to provide even massive power
- GREAT CONNECTING FLEXIBILITY - Four 1/4" and two pair of RCA input connectors, four speakon and two pair of binding post output connectors provide great compatibility with your PA system
- WORRY FREE PROTECTION - Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without unprofessional distortion
- EFFICIENT OPERATION - Efficient dual DC fans prevent excessive thermal buildup and ensure efficient operation and long life
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Rugged, heavy-duty metal 2U rackmount chassis holds up to touring applications
- Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level
- Input Level control for each channel
- Power adapter included
- POWERS 4 HEADPHONES: The Pyle Stereo Headphone Amplifier is a monitor distribution system that powers practically any headphones - up to four pairs at the same time. This allows four people in your studio to listen to the main mix while recording
- INDEPENDENT VOLUME CONTROLS: Each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. Features independent channel rotary volume knob control for each listener’s convenience. Also features a power ON LED indicator
- ¼” TRS OUTPUT JACKS: This 4-channel headphones splitter is equipped w/ 4 ¼” stereo headphone TRS output connector jacks which allow you to control up to 4 headphones at once. Also equipped w/ ¼” TRS source input connector jack for your Pyle Pro mixer
- SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY: The PHA40 contains 4 high powered stereo amps that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. These ultra-low noise operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance
- COMPACT SIZE: The professional integrated headphone receiver features a mini compact size and measures 4.07” x 1.18” x 2.24”, easy to carry and use on the road. Perfect for both on-stage and in-studio performances or applications
- 2X120 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel Stereo Amplifier is perfect for your PA and home theater acoustic sound system. Gives you 2x120W power which can be used for multi speakers w/ 4 ohm impedance, enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 4 INPUTS: This personal digital amp box supports various external sources 3 pairs RCA audio input for tuner, CD player, tape deck, camcorder or VCR, 1/4" microphone IN, 1/4" headphone jack input. Also features a REC output for recording
- PAGER/MIXING MODE: The mini integrated indoor AV receiver features pager and mixing switch. In pager mode, the signal from the microphone will override to auto talkover, use for hosting and meetings. Switch to mixing mode for a fun karaoke session
- PUSH TYPE SPEAKER TERMINAL: The sound amplifying mixer device lets you easily connect speaker wires directly to the amplifier. The total speaker impedance must be at least 4 Ohm per channel at stereo mode
- EQ CONTROLS: The improved professional compact bookshelf sound amplifier features crisp and responsive button for power switch and rotary knob controls for mic volume, balance, bass, treble, master volume, and input source
- 4 Independent Stereo High-Power Amplifier Sections: Can power up to 4 pairs of headphones and up to 4 independent volumes; Suitable for all types of headphones
- Wide Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Premium Sonic Quality: Maintain premium sonic quality even at maximum volume levels
- Ultra Low Noise: Offer you outstanding audio performance
- Compact and Portable Design: With a mini size of 4.2x2.4x1.8 inches/10.5x6x4.5 centimeters; Weighs only 9.6 ounces/270 grams, easy to use and carry
Are you looking for top 10 good 4 channel mixer amplifier for the money in 2021? We had scanned more than 61,211 customer satisfaction about top 10 best 4 channel mixer amplifier in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Rockville RockMix 4 Channel Mic/Instrument Pro Recording Mixer+USB Interface/EQ
Rockville RockMix 4 Channel Mic/Instrument Pro Recording Mixer+USB Interface/EQ
What’s in the Box:
Mixer with USB recording interfaceUSB cableUSB power adapter4 Non-slip rubber feet padsOwner manual
Live Stream/recording/podcasting/broadcasting, zoom/conference meetings, etc2 person live stream or recording with (2) mics and a stereo instrument3 person band with a singer, a guitar player, and a keyboard player
Rockville RockMix 4 Channel Mic+Instrument Pro Recording Mixer with USB Recording InterfaceBit Depth: 16 bitSample Rate: 48kHzAssignable USB Record SourceSwitchable +48v Phantom Power on channels 1 & 2 for use with condenser microphonesChannel 1 and Channel 2: XLR and ¼” TRS combo input jacksChannel 2: mic/instrument level switchable allowing you to connect a mic, instrument, or any other audio deviceStereo channel 3 and 4 have ¼” inputs (balanced or unbalanced)CH3 & CH4 with GAIN switch and LEVEL controlIndependent Level Controls for Main and Headphone/Monitor OutputsIntegrated Plug-and-Play USB Audio Interface for Mac & PCOperates on USB BUS Power or 5V DC External Power Supply (Included)3.5mm aux input jack for sound effects or background musicLow power consumption means you can power the mixer from the USB of your laptop or by plugging it into an outlet or through a standard 5V powerbankSuper mini 4-channel mixing console designed for home studio recordings or live broadcast streaming(2) headphone outputs (¼” and 3.5mm)¼-inch TRS Stereo Output¼” Stereo Monitor OutputAdditional 3.5mm mic input allow you to connect an additional microphone to channel 1Channels 1 and 2 each have a 2-band EQ and Pan controls and gain controlsTO PC slide switch allows you to select which channels get sent to your computer (DRY CH1-2/ INPUT MIX/ LOOPBACK)Clip LED indicatorsMonitor mute buttonMonitor/headphone level control knob
Main mix level control knobNo external drivers are needed for mac or PC
XLR & ¼-inch Balanced Combi-jack (CH 1 & CH2)¼-inch TRS Balanced (CH3 & CH4)1/8-inch TRS Aux/MP3, 1/8-inch Headset Mic
¼-inch TRS Balanced Main Mix Outputs¼-inch TRS Stereo Output & Monitor Outputs1/8th-inch Headset OutputCH1 XLR: 1.5mV/2.2k ohmCH2 XLR: 2.5mV/2.2k ohmCH1 Jack: 10mV/12k ohm(line)CH2 Jack: 15mV/240k ohmCH3/4: 550mV/22KohmSignal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB Typical (Ref 0dBu)Maximum Input Level: +8dBu (Mic), +16dBu (1/4-inch Input)Maximum Output Level: +15dBu Main Mix OutputsMaximum Gain >55dB (Mic), >37dB (Instrument), 5dB (CH3 & CH4)USB Computer Interface USB Class Compliant plug-and-play Mac / PC InterfaceAUX IN: 280mV/10KohmOutput Level: main mix out–max.6.5V, stereo out– 1.0V, phone/monitor out– max. 6.5VFrequency Range: 10-33000Hz, +/-3dBTHD: <= 0.05%Low Range: ±15dB/80HzHigh Range: ±15dB/12kHzHeadphone: Impedance: >=8 ohmPhantom Power: +48VPower Supply: USB 5V 500mA Via USB or 5VDC @ 500mAOperating System: Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista or higher; Mac OS 9.1/ OS X or higherItem Size: 190*130 *47mm / 7.48 * 5.11 * 1.85inItem Weight: 716g / 1.58lbsPackage Size: 24 * 17.5 * 10cm / 9.4 * 6.9 * 3.9inPackage Weight: 1015g / 2.24lbs
Independent Level Controls for Main & Headphone/Monitor Outputs, Integrated Plug-and-Play USB Audio Interface for Mac & PC, Operates on USB BUS Power or 5V DC External Power Supply (Includ), 3.5mm aux input jack for sound effects or background music, Low power consumption means you can power the mixer from the USB of your laptop or by plugging it into an outlet or through a standard 5V powerbank, Super mini 4-channel mixing console designed for home studio recordings or live broadcast streaming
(2) headphone outputs (¼” and 3.5mm), ¼-inch TRS Stereo Output, ¼” Stereo Monitor Output, Additional 3.5mm mic input allow you to connect an additional microphone to channel 1, Channels 1 and 2 each have a 2-band EQ and Pan controls and gain controls, TO PC slide switch allows you to select which channels get sent to your computer (DRY CH1-2/ INPUT MIX/ LOOPBACK), Clip LED indicators, Monitor mute button, Monitor/headphone level control knob, Main mix level control knob
Specifications:, Input Connections: XLR & ¼-inch Balanced Combi-jack (CH 1 & CH2), ¼-inch TRS Balanced (CH3 & CH4), 1/8-inch TRS Aux/MP3, 1/8-inch Headset Mic, Output Connections: ¼-inch TRS Balanced Main Mix Outputs, ¼-inch TRS Stereo Output & Monitor Outputs, 1/8th-inch Headset Output, CH1 XLR: 1.5mV/2.2k ohm, CH2 XLR: 2.5mV/2.2k ohm, CH1 Jack: 10mV/12k ohm(line), CH2 Jack: 15mV/240k ohm, CH3/4: 550mV/22Kohm, Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB Typical (Ref 0dBu)
Maximum Input Level: +8dBu (Mic), +16dBu (1/4-inch Input), Maximum Output Level: +15dBu Main Mix Outputs, Maximum Gain >55dB (Mic), >37dB (Instrument), 5dB (CH3 & CH4), USB Computer Interface USB Class Compliant plug-and-play Mac / PC Interface, AUX IN: 280mV/10Kohm, Output Level: main mix out max.6.5V, stereo out 1.0V, phone/monitor out max. 6.5V, Frequency Range: 10-33000Hz, +/-3dB, THD: = 0.05%, Low Range: ±15dB/80Hz, High Range: ±15dB/12kHz, Headphone: Impedance: =8 ohm