Top 10 Rated 4 channel marine amplifier in 2021 Comparison Table
- Our 800-Watt, 4-channel, ultra-compact (1.7" x 4.25" x 8.41") M5-800X4 amplifier features the next level of Element Ready design and performance from Rockford Fosgate, that’s built as rugged as the outdoor environment it’s used in
- The IPX6 rated M5 amplifiers provide superior protection and are built to stand up to all the elements including water, dust, mud, and UV rays
- The M5 amplifiers are the first series based on new industry standard Dynamic Power ratings, deliver more output where you actually hear it (Dynamic Power Rating: 125 Watts x 4 @ 4Ω OR 200 Watts x 4 @ 2Ω OR 400 Watts x 2 @ 4Ω Bridged/Mono)
- Built on the popular Rockford Fosgate Power Marine series, M5 amplifiers also feature the same great technologies like Constant Power, Class-AD and C.L.E.A.N., all engineered, developed, and validated in Tempe, Arizona
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 2-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- Our compact (1.6” x 4.3” x 8.3”) Power Marine TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier produces more power per square inch than any other model we make with 400 Watts of POWER
- Proprietary Constant Power amps are the most powerful on the market, delivering up to 25% more power across all impedance loads (100 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm or 100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm or 200 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged)
- Built on Rockford Fosgate’s proprietary Class-AD technology and Element Ready protecting against dust, UV, and corrosion, making it perfect for motorsport and marine applications
- High-level auto turn-on, CLEAN circuit input/output clip detection, On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz and 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover make TM400X4ad an impressive POWER house
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality insures that the TM400X4ad will handle everything you throw at it! Full 2-year parts and labor warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- Digital Amplifier Technology
- Speaker Level Input w/ Signal Sensing Turn-on
- 2 Ohms Load Capability
- Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
- 1m (3.3ft) RCA Cable
- 500-Watt MOSFET 4-Channel Class A/B Power Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 75 Watts x 4 Channel
- Fully Marini zed with Waterproof Coating on Circuit Board & Rust Proof Painting on Mechanical Case
- User Adjustable Controls: Gain, Variable LPF, HPF, Bass EQ Switch (0, +6, +12 dB)
- Rockville RXM-S20 Proton Series 1600w Peak/400w Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Micro Marine/ATV Amplifier with PA Microphone Included!.
- PA Microphone with talkover - When you talk on the mic it will must the music and when you stop talking the music will come back on. Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 300 Watts (4 x 75 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. 400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD.
- 400 Watts (2 x 200 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). Marine amplifier with conformal coated PCB board. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design . Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer @ 45hz.
- Channel Separation: 50 dB. Current drawn @ MAX RMS output: 27A @ 4ohm, 40A @ 2ohm. Efficiency @ MAX RMS output: 70% @ 4ohm, 63% @ 2ohm. 2-Ohm Stable Stereo. 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable. 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable. Input sensitivity: 200mV-6V. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch. RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry.
- Status Mode LED Indicator. 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals. 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals. THD+A: 0.01%. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz. Continuously Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Continuously Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50HZ - 250HZ. CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz. CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz. CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz.
- Premium 4 Channel Amplifier: Pyle’s PLMRA400 is engineered as a 4 channel marine amplifier that allows high quality stereo reproduction from source; This will power up your speaker and Universally compatible with a variety of head units
- RCA Stereo Input: For an easier use of this hydra marine amplifier, it comes with premium RCA inputs; If your marine receiver lacks RCA output jacks, you can connect speaker output leads to the high level terminal inputs
- Short Protection: Built with a heavy duty Aluminum Alloy heatsink, thermal overload speaker short protection and LED light indicator; These are to protect the amp and Your vehicle's electrical system from short circuit conditions
- Powerful 400 WATT: This amplifier is Powerful with its 100 WATT x 4 max or 400 WATT and dual Mofset power supply comes with dual adjustable input gain level controls between 1 300mV and 4 or 8 Ohm speaker impedance
- Marine Grade: With its marine rating of IP 01, it is waterproof ready It’s constructed with gold plated speaker output terminal connectors as well to combat corrosion with long term use
- 📢 PEAK POWER: 2000 Watts
- 📢 RMS POWER: 【4 ohms: 150W x 4 chan.】【2 ohms: 250W x 4 chan.】【4 ohms bridged: 500W x 2 chan.】
- 📢 MARINE CERTIFIED: This 4-Channel VAD Amp includes a conformally coated, marine grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
- 📢 FEATURES: LED indicator lighting | 3-way protection circuitry | Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink | Platinum-plated RCA level inputs | Platinum-plated screw terminals | Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps | Selectable crossover modes
- The PM600X4 marine grade 4-channel amplifier (2.4" x 7.8" x 13.3") was designed to provide system design versatility while packing a Punch with 600 Watts of RMS power
- Versatile design can be used in either 2 or 4 channel configurations (RMS Power Output: 75 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm or 150 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm or 300 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged)
- Compact design with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology, the PM600X4 multi-channel amp is flexible enough to power any audio system configuration in your marine and motorsports vehicles
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit, On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz and 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover make the PM600X4a serious power house
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality insures that the PM600X4 will handle everything you throw at it! Full 2-year parts and labor warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- 5-Channel Class D M-Series Marine Amplifier
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- JL Audio Wired bass remote level control sold separately
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- 2-Ohm stable stereo provides the option of connecting an extra pair of speakers in parallel, 2 per channel at 2-ohms (a total of 8 speakers
- Marine grade connections nickel plated RCA connectors and stainless components improve signal flow for optimum output
- Class-a/b design the 500 Watt 2-ohm stable (per channel) design ensures clean and powerful amplification of the input signal, enough to rock the boat
- Conformal coated circuitry provides added protection from Salt air and moisture to ensure maximum product life.
- RCA line out aand Pass through RCA output enables linking of multiple amplifiers for enhanced system performance 2 channels capable of powering 2 speakers, a sub (bridged) or 8 speakers in parallel
Are you searching for top 10 great 4 channel marine amplifier for the money in 2021? We had scanned more than 51,279 customer satisfaction about top 10 best 4 channel marine amplifier in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Rockford Fosgate PM600X4 Punch Marine 600 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier
From the brand
How we acquired our start out?
The founder, Jim Fosgate, is usually referred to as the inventor of the car or truck audio amplifier, marketing and advertising the 1st vehicle stereo programs, and spearheading the car or truck audio revolution. Nothing’s transformed. Rockford Fosgate is continue to the global leader in audio innovation, as your passion is our purpose.
What helps make our product exceptional?
Whether or not its vehicles, motorcycles, boats, or off-highway cars, we like to say if it has wheels or floats, we make a stereo for it. Audio built for velocity. Reason built for your way of living. Best of all, our full line of goods are intended and engineered in Tempe, AZ, Usa!
Why we really like what we do?
Certainly a line built by fanatics for fanatics, our household of solutions are designed by the similar individuals that use them in their day-to-day life. It’s the Rockford Fosgate commitment of passion, electricity and overall performance created into anything we produce, connecting fans to their songs and device.
Functional structure can be employed in both 2 or 4 channel configurations (RMS Electric power Output: 75 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm or 150 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm or 300 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged)
Compact style and design with substantial dynamic power utilizing Course-a/b technological innovation, the PM600X4 multi-channel amp is adaptable enough to electricity any audio system configuration in your marine and motorsports cars
Superior level enter capable with Automobile Turn-On circuit, On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz and 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover make the PM600X4a critical power household
Well-known Rockford Fosgate develop quality insures that the PM600X4 will cope with almost everything you toss at it! Full 2-yr components and labor warranty when acquired from an approved Rockford Fosgate reseller