Top 10 Rated 3 4 acoustic electric guitar in 2021 Comparison Table
- Spruce Top
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- System 68 Pick-Up
- Gig bag Included
- Bridge Pins:Black ABS
- Holds 6 guitars vertically side by side
- Heirloom quality hardwood construction with high density rubber to protect your guitar's finish. String Swing's proprietary rubber padding has been trusted by musicians for over 30 years and proven by long term contact with millions of guitars
- The String Swing Side-Loading Inline Guitar Rack, is an easy-to-use, side-loading guitar rack that safely holds up to 6 guitars
- Folds for easy transport when not doing its job on the stage, studio, or in your playroom
- Easy assembly with only a screwdriver. Made in the USA
- 36” BEGINNER GUITAR SET: Pyle brings you a complete all-in-one acoustic guitar set, everything you need to start playing. The guitar comes with a gig bag case, pitch pipe tuner, spare strings, pearloid picks, cleaning cloth, and a gift card
- JUNIOR SCALE SIZE: A junior scale 6 string guitar perfect for use on lessons, recitals, band rehearsals, onstage performances or when practicing at home. Has a traditional classic body style great for beginners and children learning to play guitar
- HANDCRAFTED: The classical guitar features handcrafted construction w/ linden wood body, birch headstock, dyed maple wood fretboard, high gloss polished body back w/ protective binding, rosette linden laminate finish, chrome 3-in-line machine head
- BEGINNER READY: This traditional junior classic acoustic stringed instrument kit is excellent for both beginner and children looking to start guitar playing. It brings you everything you need to start playing straight out of the box
- SPECIFICATIONS: Total length: 36”; Scale length: 22.8”; Total body length: 17.3”; Total neck length (Nut to body): 18.5”; No. of frets: 18 frets; Guitar body material: Linden wood; String material: Nylon; Total dimensions: 35.8” L x 13.4” W x 3.35” H
- Incredible sound: Perfect for musicians-in-the-making or advanced players, this guitar features an impressive tone, standout projection and incredible sonics. It's waiting to be heard.
- Fine hardwood construction: Guitar is made from X-braced, A-grade Spruce wood, known for its resiliency and versatility and Basswood for warmth. Whether playing soft or loud, strumming or flatpicking, the guitar remains responsive and retains its tonal integrity.
- Thinline cutaway design: The body of this full-size (41") guitar is cut away at the neck for better access and more comfortable playing of the top frets. It's also thinline (3" thick) which creates an unparalleled sound & aesthetic, and is lightweight for burdenless travel and playing.
- Loaded with upgrades: On-board 4-band pickup/EQ (bass, mid-range, treble, and presence), two sets of upgraded phosphor bronze strings, and an ultra-glossy, tough-as-nails finish with chrome tuning pegs.
- Complete kit: Bundle includes the Ashthorpe guitar, a soft nylon "gig bag" guitar case, thin, medium & heavy celluloid picks, on-board 4-band pickup EQ, guitar cable, a shoulder strap, an extra set of strings and an owner's manual.
- Build an acoustic-electric 3-string Box Guitar!
- Easy to assemble - Only basic tools required
- Top panel flips for both left and right handed guitars!
- 23-inch Scale Tenor Guitar - Open G (GDG) Tuning
- Infinitely Customizable
- Head, Guitar (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 78 Pages - 05/13/2018 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- Real wood, real guitar: perfect intonation, low string action and classical nylon strings
- The ideal first guitar: 3-string award-winning design approved by educators
- Fully assembled and ready to play
- Includes flashcards with chord diagrams and full access to the Loog Guitar app (iOS and Android)
- Easy, fast and accurate tuner
- For guitar, ukulele, bass, violin and many other instruments
- Mini games to learn chords
- Metronome included
- Chinese (Publication Language)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Schmid, Will (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 144 Pages - 09/01/1980 (Publication Date) - Hal Leonard (Publisher)
- English (Publication Language)
- 304 Pages - 05/01/2021 (Publication Date) - Hal Leonard (Publisher)
Are you finding for top 10 rated 3 4 acoustic electric guitar for your budget in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 77,378 customer satisfaction about top 10 best 3 4 acoustic electric guitar in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Ashthorpe Full-Size Left-Handed Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Bundle – Premium Tonewoods – Black
Full-Sized, Ashthorpe Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Left-Handed Guitars
Guitars for All Occasions
If you like to switch up your playing style between acoustic (without an amplifier) and electric (with an amp) then this acoustic-electric guitar is perfect for you! Ideal for players of all skill levels, these guitars feature rich tones and excellent projection. If you’re left-handed, gone are the days of having to learn to play backwards. These guitars are been specifically designed with the left-handed player in mind. This all-in-one package includes a full-size, 41″ dreadnought cutaway left-handed guitar, a soft gig bag, two sets of strings (one set is pre-installed), an on-board pickup EQ, a cable, a shoulder strap, three celluloid guitar picks (.46mm, .71mm and .81mm thick) and an owner’s manual (amplifier not included). As soon as you receive it, all you need to do is tune up the guitar and start experiencing its full and warm tones.
Experience the Difference
Dreadnought Style with Cutaway Design
The 4.5″ thick, dreadnought design of these guitars provides the traditional deep, rich tones associated with an acoustic guitar. The 41″, full sized body features a cut away design at the neck to provide better access to the top frets which makes them more comfortable to play.
A-grade Tonewood Construction
The front is crafted from X-braced spruce for strength and resiliency, the sides and back are constructed from basswood for warmth and tone and the neck is made from strong and balanced marine grade Okoume.
4-Band Pickup Equalizer
The integrated 4-band pickup/EQ features control slides for presence, bass, mid-range, and treble as well as a volume control knob to provide full tonal control.
Quality Finishing Touches
Our stranded steel core strings have been wound with phosphor-bronze and stainless steel and have been coated with an anti-rust coating. The pre-installed set of strings are wound around premium chrome diecast tuning pegs for a brilliant finishing touch.
Left or Right-Handed
Back & Side Wood
Ashthorpe – Quality Instruments for Everyday and Everyone
Music allows you to speak from the heart in a language everyone can understand. With quality instruments from Ashthorpe you’ll have a constant companion for life. Let your soul soar while you play acoustic and electric-acoustic guitars or let it scream from the rooftops while wailing on an electric guitar. With a wide variety of musical instruments, Ashthorpe will allow you to bang on your drums all day, become a keyboard virtuoso, happily pluck a tune on a banjo, strum a uke or blast on a brass. Regardless of what you love to play, just make sure to express yourself. Whatever your age or skill level, Ashthorpe will make sure all your musical desires are fulfilled.
Fine hardwood construction: Guitar is made from X-braced, A-grade Spruce wood, known for its resiliency and versatility and Basswood for warmth. Whether playing soft or loud, strumming or flatpicking, the guitar remains responsive and retains its tonal integrity.
Dreadnought cutaway design: The body of this full-size (41″) guitar is cut away at the neck for better access and more comfortable playing of the top frets. The Dreadnought design (4.5″ thick) creates an unparalleled sound with a deep low end while maintaining overall tone balance.
Loaded with upgrades: On-board 4-band pickup/EQ (bass, mid-range, treble, and presence), two sets of upgraded phosphor bronze strings, and an ultra-glossy, tough-as-nails finish with chrome tuning pegs.
Complete kit: Bundle includes left-handed Ashthorpe guitar, soft nylon “gig bag” guitar case, (3) celluloid picks (thin, medium & heavy), on-board 4-band pickup EQ, guitar cable, shoulder strap, extra set of strings, and instructional sheet.