Top 10 Rated 1200 watt amplifier in 2021 Comparison Table
- Class A/B full-range channels
- Class D bass channel included for one amp to run an entire system
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- Get clear, powerful sounds in your vehicle with the Kicker 1200 W Mono Amplifier
- RMS Power:
- 600 Watt x 1 channel @ 4 Ohm
- 1200 Watt x 1 channel @ 2 Ohm
- Included components: Remote Controller
- New for 2017!
- SHOCwave Bass Restoration Processor
- KXARC Wireless Remote Included
- Gain Control With “Optimal Input” Indicator
- Variable 24dB Subsonic Filter
- The R2-1200X1 full-range class-D mono amplifier (1.9" x 6.8" x 11.3") is packed with features and performance to deliver power and bass on demand with 1200 Watts of RMS power
- Class D technology makes this amp extremely efficient by reducing demand on the vehicles electrical system (RMS Power: 400 Watts x 1 @ 4Ω OR 800 Watts x 1 @ 2Ω OR 1200 Watts x 1 @ 1Ω)
- Featuring C.L.E.A.N. circuitry to help you adjust your gain settings, a P.O.W.E.R. Supply that generates more power as voltage increases, and integrated Punch EQ that corrects for acoustic deficiencies while delivering up to 3X the bass
- Designed for subwoofers, a variable infrasonic filter and remote level control allows you to tune the bass for the desired level for the music
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- 600 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 300 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 1200 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A/B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- 50% lighter than previous Yamaha P Series Power Amplifiers
- Onboard Signal Processing including D-Contour
- Features include; Config Wizard, Panel Lock, Event Logging
- 2x 1200W@4Ω
- Rockville RVF-2 1200w Peak/300w Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Car Amplifier Stereo Amp.
- 2 Ohm: 75 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 55 Watts x 2 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohms bridged: 150 Watts x 2 Channel <1% THD+N. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply.
- Fully Adjustable 6dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 200Hz. High Pass Filter: 50Hz - 1.2KHz. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB.
- Under Voltage Protection at 9V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. Fuse: 20A x 2. Dimensions: (L x W x H) 12.2" x 8.5" x 2.24". Weight: 6.1 lbs
- KICKER 46CXA12001T CXA1200.1 1200 Watt RMS Mono Class D Car Stereo Amplifier Amp. Efficient Class-D amplifier. Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference. Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound. KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies.
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies. FIT+ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio. Accepts up to 40-volt input signal. Small footprint for easier installation.
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control. Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look. Dimension (L x W x H): 15.75 inch x 9 inch x 4 inch. Weight: 7.75 lbs.
- Specifications: Power Rating: 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan., 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan., 1 ohms: 1200x1 +/-10% chan.
- CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.). Dimensions: 12 in. (30,6 mm). Frequency Response: 25 - 200Hz. Input sensitivity: Low level: 250mV-10V ; High level: 1V-40V. Signal to Noise Ration: 95dB. Active Crossover: Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave. Subsonic Filter @ 25hz, 24db/octave. KickEQ Boost: Variable 0-6dB @40Hz.
- Model Number: Magnitude 3600
- 2 Channel Amplifier
- 1200 Watts RMS per channel (8 Ohms)
- 1800 Watts RMS per channel (4 Ohms)
- 2400 Watts RMS per channel (2 Ohms)
Are you Googling for top 10 rated 1200 watt amplifier in the market in 2021? Our team had scanned more than 78,645 customer satisfaction about top 10 best 1200 watt amplifier in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Our Best Choice: Taramp’s MD 1200.1 2 Ohms 1200 Watts Class D Full Range Mono Amplifier (MD12002)
The MD Series amps are Taramp’s most current designs, with reducing edge technologies to substitute their very best-offering Hd Series, which are well-known for currently being outstanding with bass as properly as with voice.
Amount of Channels: 01
Greatest Electric power:
@ 12,6 VDC – 2 OHMS: 1200W RMS
@ 12,6 VDC – 4 OHMS: 675W RMS
@ 12,6 VDC – 8 OHMS: 370W RMS
Signal to Sound Ratio: > 90dB
Frequency Reaction: 10Hz to 20KHz
Enter Impedance: 18K OHMS
Safety procedure Quick on output / Low and large voltage source
Bare minimum Provide Voltage: 9 VDC
Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
Consumption at relaxation: 900mA
Most Musical Consumption: @ 12.6 VDC: 60A
Highest Sine Signal Use: (1KHz) 12.6VDC: 120A
Proportions (WxHxD): 184 x 54 x 177mm